Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually write on Hollywood gossip but here's some good ol WAG gossip.

Supposedly, the Sun made an offer with Rebekah if she gave them stories on other footballers and their partners they'd keep a story about Jamie out of the papers where he was caught being racist and shouting racial abuse.

I am glad it happened though, cause there is nothing more iconic than Wagatha Christie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Don’t think he’s that old - he did grow up watching Ricki Lake remember :ROFLMAO:
He's 67 and still afraid of his mammy,that's Irish mammy's for you ..and Ricki Lake is old and bald as well now so ?? you decide ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Supposedly, the Sun made an offer with Rebekah if she gave them stories on other footballers and their partners they'd keep a story about Jamie out of the papers where he was caught being racist and shouting racial abuse.

I am glad it happened though, cause there is nothing more iconic than Wagatha Christie.
I heard this, and that she is the Sun’s secret WAG

Reactions: 13
Interesting about TS and Jake Gyllenhaal as I’ve read rumours for years that he is gay (like most other guys in Hollywood I suppose).

Read the same about Taylor Lautner, but he seems to be quite settled with his long term girlfriend if his instagram is anything to go by.

Reactions: 3

Is Hollywood Gossip a website?

Jason used to date her before Olivia. January announced her pregnancy three months after they split.
He did. I just thought that he seems to be an involved family man with Olivia and their kids and unless January was actively preventing him from his son, I don't think he'd refuse to be in her son's life if he was the dad.

Reactions: 2
Interesting about TS and Jake Gyllenhaal as I’ve read rumours for years that he is gay (like most other guys in Hollywood I suppose).

Read the same about Taylor Lautner, but he seems to be quite settled with his long term girlfriend if his instagram is anything to go by.
yes, I have read JG is gay too.

Reactions: 2
Gwyneth Paltrow has slept with him! The only reason she said that is to preserve the notion that she earned the Oscar all by herself and not by shagging Weinstein. She obviously was in Hollywood for long enough to know Weinstein was a you help me, I'll help you type of person.
Gwyneth did not sleep with him. In fact, she was one of the people who helped the NYtimes journalist gather a group of victims (famous and non famous) and hosted them in her home whilst they all tried to find the courage to go on the record on the first expose. (Source: the book 'She Said')

She was horrified he has used her as an example to his victims; "gwyneth did it" when in actual fact he had come on to her (not assaulted her though) and she said no then told Brad who confronted him and told him to stay away from her.

Reactions: 12
Re Tony Blair

I I wish I never gave Clarissa Dickson Wright book away..she mentions he was known as Miranda
if you want to get goss, autobiographies of people who have been around a bit is the place to look
clarissas was a corker

Well he could’ve had it buried with him 😂
I read that Clarissa book and although the anecdotes were entertaining, I did doubt some of them. She mentions that a traffic warden in London was giving a ticket to someone, a fight broke out and the traffic warden was decapitated. I could find nothing online about this ever happening 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lindsay did sleep with him and he passed her around to his friends. Promising big movie deals, big tv show roles. But every time she slept with him, he and his friends laughed at her behind her back knowing full well he has no plans on getting her hired. He only gave the jobs to people who weren't washed up and who he could drape along his arm.
You are a gossip god 😂You got the real deal on Solange beating into Jayz In the lift?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re Tony Blair

I I wish I never gave Clarissa Dickson Wright book away..she mentions he was known as Miranda
if you want to get goss, autobiographies of people who have been around a bit is the place to look
clarissas was a corker
Oh my is that the one called Rifling Through my Drawers? My mum gave it to me but haven’t read it yet as wasn’t sure it would be interesting

Reactions: 1
Bit of footballer/WAG insight
Coleen Rooneys parents are so lovely, happy to talk to anyone and don’t brag at all about who their daughter/son in law is. Coleen is an amazing mother and again so kind and the kids just love to have fun and make friends and adore their dad. Wayne hates people but is always polite and will reluctantly take photos with fans but will always take them.

Becky Vardy is a witch and thinks she is better than everyone else, heard mix things about Jamie but I know he has refused photos on numerous occasions (one to a six year old) because it was his “day off”.

Mason Mount is lovely will talk to anyone, likewise with Lampard and Ashley Cole (although his motives are a lot Different)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.