Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant! For me it’s Peter Kay’s Phoenix Nights when Jerry St Clair starts working is Asda and is flogging black bin bags 🤣 ‘they’re long and black and slender’.....I’ll get my coat 😬
Haha YES! I still sing this whenever I put them in the trolley 😂 "whether you're gay, straight or bender...."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha YES! I still sing this whenever I put them in the trolley 😂 "whether you're gay, straight or bender...."
Favourite bit for me is Clinton Baptiste saying I’m getting the word ............ turns to burly guy ......... Nonce :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not gossip I realise, but just seen a still from the shooting of mission impossible .... 7!!!
Is Tom just filming them himself at this point?! Has anyone actually seen a MI film since like the third one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weinstein has been found guilty too some of what he's been accused off but been let off the more serious offences. Go figure.
The whole Weinstein thing does my head in. I’m not saying what he did was right but what sort of person sleeps with him so you can have a film career. That says a lot about these actresses as well. The only one who seemed to escaoe him was Gwynneth because Brad intervened when she told him what was going on

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Re Tony Blair
I I wish I never gave Clarissa Dickson Wright book away..she mentions he was known as Miranda
if you want to get goss, autobiographies of people who have been around a bit is the place to look
clarissas was a corker

Still doesn't make him a good person 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well he could’ve had it buried with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re Tony Blair

I I wish I never gave Clarissa Dickson Wright book away..she mentions he was known as Miranda
if you want to get goss, autobiographies of people who have been around a bit is the place to look
clarissas was a corker

Well he could’ve had it buried with him 😂
I absolutely loved both of the fat ladies TV gold.

Reactions: 8
I have a friend who's son works on The Voice. Apparently Will.I.Am suffers badly with ADHD, (hence you see him agitated sometimes or restless) and mid show he will just swan off to get something as simple as a bowl of cereal, in the middle of an audition or anything. Or he will just get off his chair and start chatting to members of the audience. Because of the way he goes on those auditions massively over-run and sometimes they are still there close to midnight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
he’s an odd one. I was 15/16 in 2005 and he added me as a friend on MySpace. I left a comment on his public page saying he was really funny and he sent me a private message back saying “since we’re sending each other compliments, I have to say you’re very pretty.” 🤢
I think there's loads of goss around about him (and I'm not talking about the sexting that we know about).
[/QUOTE]

What else has Jason Manford been up to besides what we already know about?

Reactions: 8
I am skeptical of Nicole Scherzinger's age... Is she really only 41? I feel like she's been around forever and when I was in my teens it seemed like she was in her late 20s like 27/28 for ages? Hahahah.

Reactions: 33
I went to see Paloma and between songs she basically gave us her political opinion, Trump, black inequality, especially in the police force, referring to 'the child' (she well rehearsed that, I was begging she'd let slip) etc ..... pissed me right off.
My partner was saying she was talking a crock of tit and I told him to hush.
Now I genuinely can't think of that night without an argument with myself wishing I'd called her out grrrrrrrr😠
She's let it slip now. On an ig post a few days ago.

Reactions: 4
The whole Weinstein thing does my head in. I’m not saying what he did was right but what sort of person sleeps with him so you can have a film career. That says a lot about these actresses as well. The only one who seemed to escaoe him was Gwynneth because Brad intervened when she told him what was going on
I think it’s important to also understand he physically forced himself on some young actresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.