Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were others?! Feel like so many already mentioned 😂 what a weird thing s club juniors was... Now all those exploited child performers are on YouTube, but they probably make far more money. I doubt s club juniors made much at all, it would have all gone to people at the label. Even real s club must have earned very little relative to their success and how much was actually made. That’s one good thing about the decline of mainstream music and rise of YouTube - at least sleazy execs at record labels aren’t able to exploit so many and become incredibly rich from it. Yes it still happens at influencer management agencies but people can do it on their own - they aren’t obliged to go through a label to get music out. And I think management offer much fairer contracts now because they arent the only option.
I gather that apart from contacts they each had less than 10k to show for their troubles. I went to stage school with a load of people who auditioned and they’d apparently set the line up but then were accused of white washing so had to alter it. No idea about S Club 7, but given that 3 of them do Z list birthday parties and school discos I’m guessing they didn’t make much 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Real Housewives of a Beverly Hills? It used to be my guilty pleasure before dog gate and I remember a few things about some of the cast. Just not sure if people would be interested.
Yes please! I was driving yesterday and thought I needed to ask the same question when I got home. Beverley Hills / Orange County or New Jersey please.

Reactions: 9
With the way he acts he doesn't love her or the kids. If he truly loved her he wouldn't be constantly embarrassing her and his children by sticking his cock in any half pence slapper!

Yes!!!! What a daft comment.. “he loves her” .. he disrespects her at every turn, and he’s not picky it’s embarrassing. If that’s love you can stick it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Some s club gossip.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes please! 😁
Oooh yes please! And any of the other Real Housewives franchises too if you have any!
Yes please! I was driving yesterday and thought I needed to ask the same question when I got home. Beverley Hills / Orange County or New Jersey please.
•It was true that Mauricio had an affair (was one of the storylines with Brandi)

•Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurant business has been so successful due to fraud - mainly through insurance scams

•Tom Girardi bought Erika’s carer

•Erika and Tom’s marriage is a sham - he has a girlfriend and she lives in West Hollywood

•The reason Adirenne and Brandi fell out was because Brandi said on camera that Adirenne’s sons were born via surrogate. As the boys didn’t know, Adrienne was furious. The RHOBH team spent ages removing any mention from the show but she didn’t turn up to the reunion and was blacklisted by Andy Cohen from there.
Her only other appearances have been 2 minutes in the more recent shows.

•Taylor Armstrong went by the name Taylor Ford and insinuated she was related to the Ford dynasty

•Kim and Kyle’s (and Kathy Hilton’s) mum, big Kathy, wasn’t anywhere near as nice as the sisters make out. Big Kathy wanted Kathy Hilton to find herself a rich husband and to ‘teach’ her how to do this so got a man to teach her in a van.

•Mauricio and Kathy Hilton’s husband were in business together. The husband is a bit of a wet weekend and also wouldn’t promote Mauricio or make him partner. So Mauricio created a new company under his nose, took all the clients and told him he quit via email. That is why Mauricio and his two eldest daughters didn’t go to Nicky Hilton’s wedding.

•When big Kathy wanted to marry Kyle and Kim’s dad, she drugged his then wife and tried to break her ankle by slamming it in a car door. She also gave Kim and Kyle’s half sister a cheeseburger with a rusty screw in the middle of it when she was only a teenager.

•As Kim was a child star and quite big, all the pressures of providing for the family were put on her. Hence why her addictions because she had no support. She had to drive herself to work at the age of 13 and was encouraged to sleep with older men in the industry to ‘get ahead’. Also her third husband was part of some sort of fraud and was shot, execution style whilst on the phone to Kim.

•Brandi and Denise had an affair and it’s part of the new show. Denise told Brandi she was in an open marriage. That wasn’t the case.

•PK and Dorit are up to their eyes in debt and have a lawsuit out on them.

•The famous scene in Amsterdam (let’s talk about the husband) was due to Harry Hamlin two timing Lisa Rinna with an actress called Julianne Phillips. Julianne didn’t know and broke it off when she found out. Harry was angry that she broke up with him and sexually assaulted her. To protect Harry and her lifestyle, Rinna started to threaten Julianne and was the main bully who forced Julianne to quit Hollywood.
The reason Kim was so angry about this was because she experienced sexual abuse in the Hollywood system and allegedly is the blind about the child star who killed her rapist.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
•It was true that Mauricio had an affair (was one of the storylines with Brandi)

•Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurant business has been so successful due to fraud - mainly through insurance scams

•Erika and Tom’s marriage is a sham - he has a girlfriend and she lives in West Hollywood

•The reason Adirenne and Brandi fell out was because Brandi said on camera that Adirenne’s sons were born via surrogate. As the boys didn’t know, Adrienne was furious. The RHOBH team spent ages removing any mention from the show but she didn’t turn up to the reunion and was blacklisted by Andy Cohen from there.

•Taylor Armstrong went by the name Taylor Ford and insinuated she was related to the Ford dynasty

•Kim and Kyle’s (and Kathy Hilton’s) mum, big Kathy, wasn’t anywhere near as nice as the sisters make out. Big Kathy wanted Kathy Hilton to find herself a rich husband and to ‘teach’ her how to do this so got a man to teach her in a van.

•Mauricio and Kathy Hilton’s husband were in business together. The husband is a bit of a wet weekend and also wouldn’t promote Mauricio or make him partner. So Mauricio created a new company under his nose, took all the clients and told him he quit via email. That is why Mauricio and his two eldest daughters didn’t go to Nicky Hilton’s wedding.

•When big Kathy wanted to marry Kyle and Kim’s dad, she drugged his then wife and tried to break her ankle by slamming it in a car door. She also gave Kim and Kyle’s half sister a cheeseburger with a rusty screw in the middle of it when she was only a teenager.

•As Kim was a child star and quite big, all the pressures of providing for the family were put on her. Hence why her addictions because she had no support. She had to drive herself to work at the age of 13 and was encouraged to sleep with older men in the industry to ‘get ahead’. Also her third husband was part of some sort of fraud and was shot, execution style whilst on the phone to Kim.

•Brandi and Denise had an affair and it’s part of the new show. Denise told Brandi she was in an open marriage. That wasn’t the case.

•The famous scene in Amsterdam (let’s talk about the husband) was due to Harry Hamlin two timing Lisa Rinna with an actress called Julianne Phillips. Julianne didn’t know and broke it off when she found out. Harry was angry that she broke up with him and sexually assaulted her. To protect Harry and her lifestyle, Rinna started to threaten Julianne and was the main bully who forced Julianne to quit Hollywood.
The reason Kim was so angry about this was because she experienced sexual abuse in the Hollywood system and allegedly is the blind about the child star who killed her rapist.
WOW 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Met J K Rowling at private event 3 years ago. Absolutely lovely, down to earth and happy to chat about her life/work. Her husband was lovely too. I had heard she doesn't give autographs very often, but she was happy to oblige all those who asked.
Harry Potter was just getting big when I was in secondary school. JK Rowling actually went to my school as a teen and was supposed to come in one afternoon to say hello to everybody but she just didnt turn up 🤷‍♀️, put me right off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any gossip on people from S Club 7 / Juniors? I always wonder what these people do when they just completely disappear...aside from Frankie and Rochelle.
I always imagine after these bands have had their five minutes that they go for jobs at like call centres etc. Must be awkward and embarrassing to go back to normality.

Reactions: 9
has anyone seen Daniella Westbrook as of late? I used to feel sorry for her and liked her as she seemed to get her life together and advocated against the dangers of drugs and the toll it takes on your life. But then she just turned into a crack head with attention seeking qualities and a son who is fully british and white who has a Jamaican accent HAHHA

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know the real reason Brooklyn Beckham left his photography course in NY I heard he was expelled?

• Haha
I always imagine after these bands have had their five minutes that they go for jobs at like call centres etc. Must be awkward and embarrassing to go back to normality.
I imagine some would go into record production rather than performing. The ones who are actual songwriters have a big advantage over those who just get recruited to perform others' material, not least because they're getting writers' royalties.

Does anyone know the real reason Brooklyn Beckham left his photography course in NY I heard he was expelled?
He released a book of photography. The purchasers' reviews on Amazon are absolutely priceless as you can see below.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/What-I-See...30740&sprefix=Brooklyn+Beckham,aps,548&sr=8-1

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Upsy Daisy apparently annoyed Iggle Piggle by kissing other cast members and getting into bed with them.
The Wottingers and Pontipines can't stand each other, it's all for show.
The HaaHoos get paid more than Makka Pakka and the Tombliboos got done for pulling their pants down in the garden repeatedly!

Sorry I couldn't resist-back to proper gossip! 😂
Never trusted them Tombliboos!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Its not just people in bands. Hayley Slater from eastenders (she was on for about a year in 2018 I think) is now working in B and M.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
has anyone seen Daniella Westbrook as of late? I used to feel sorry for her and liked her as she seemed to get her life together and advocated against the dangers of drugs and the toll it takes on your life. But then she just turned into a crack head with attention seeking qualities and a son who is fully british and white who has a Jamaican accent HAHHA
she was living in Kent a few years ago. My friend is a chef and absolutely hates her, she used to come into the restaurant quite a lot and was always difficult. Apparently she once sent a steak back four times demanding it be cooked longer until it was way past well done, basically burnt, then still wouldn’t eat it.

James Jordan and Ola used to come in too and apparently they were really nice though, which i find weird considering he doesn’t seem like a nice guy. But a good customer and friendly apparently.

Its not just people in bands. Hayley Slater from eastenders (she was on for about a year in 2018 I think) is now working in B and M.
Why did she leave? There was rumours she was abit of a nightmare to work with. She looks like shes had a hard paper round

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im always interested to see where Big Brother contestants end up. Jason Cowan (big Scottish guy entered the house in a pair of speedos and a dickie bow) was the personal trainer at my mates crap printing company. He ran the micro-gym they had there. The amazing Shabaz (super camp Asian guy who did the wonder women routine) ended up as the receptionist at a friends Architects firm - but was sacked after propositioning customers and repeatedly turning up stinking from the night before (would literally put a shirt on over whatever garment he'd been out till all hours in).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Wow. Thanks for all this. Some of this I knew already but a lot of I didnt and I thought I knew EVERYTHING!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.