Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Haha, didn't think it would last. I appreciate her wanted to avoid gender stereotypes but it's almost impossible to avoid saying he/she/his/her on a daily basis 🤦‍♀️😂
Ugh, I hate this (Paloma, not you MrsGarcia). Sex and gender are not the same thing! Your biological sex is whether you’re male or female. Gender is a set of stereotypes and expectations we heap on girls and boys, men and women. You can raise your child to smash gender stereotypes, without keeping their sex a secret from everyone (or worst of all, from themselves). Paloma sounded like such a pompous arse when she announced that she wasn’t going to announce the sex of her child.

Anyway, it’s usually pretty easy to tell whether a baby is male or female just by looking at their face. You can tell. You can run away from your chromosomes, guys 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The reason why Chris Pratt and Anna Faris broke up is because after he lost weight and he became the bread winner. He began fucking around with other women and not coming home or contacting her for days/weeks on end and refused to act like a a parent to their son.

Anna ended up leaving him after she found out he was having an affair with Jennifer Lawrence on the set of Passengers and he was planning on leaving Anna for her, so Anna left him before he even got the chance to try and fuck her over.

Katherine Schwarzenegger is now married to him, and he now plays the doting husband, caring ex, loving father and born again Christian. But, in reality he still is shagging everyone and everything and being a man child.
Prat by name prat by nature!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

pazwaz

Yesterday...
Took my neice (10 years old) to Harrods and when walking back to the car she spotted Paloma Faith coming out of MuiMui.

Got all excited and politely asked her for a selfie, and got "no sorry it's my day off" and turned away.

My neice was gutted.
Told you she was a cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Reminds me of a book I once read where one of the male characters was unflatteringly described as having a penis like 'an angry Pepperami'

🤣🤣🤣
in bed unwell with a chest infection and that just knocked all the remaining air out of my lungs! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Imagine if you will that a TV star who gets in a bit of bother which leads to a court case pending. Now this could be embarrassing for the star but even more for the network and previous shows she had worked on and people she had worked for. Now imagine an offer was made to her, a lucrative one, something like the US Witness protection scheme....where you assume a new life and identity far away.
Then see the resulting bandwagon operation pushed by grieving celebs playing into a preconceived agenda. And then everyone gets drunk at theBrits......
If you are suggesting that Caroline Flack's suicide was a cover up, you are off your rocker.

• Sick

annanuttall

VIP Member
I read a biography on MJ and his secret abuse. Lots of his Neverland Ranch workers saw what he was doing with a young boy but they were threatened real physical violence if gone on record to the authority. His home was surrounded by schools, families and children area which when it was raided it was one of the first things the sheriff team noticed.
He had a secret home outside of NR where he would sneak boys to in the dead of night.
Lots of rooms at NR has secret locks and bells to warm him if people were approaching.
MJ was very calculated with his approach. His action was never innocent and he knew what he was doing was bad.

• Sick
  • Wow

Horatio

VIP Member
Ha fair enough those of you with kids in your lives - I know how much their films books and tv takes over and why you would be curious about their real personality.

I was just so confused when people started talking about a “mr tumble” with no context and everyone was weighing in as normal, gossiping away like it was a totally normal name...

• Haha

Handynasty

One of my mates was at the same party as Olivia Colman once - hoovered up the cocaine like nobody’s business apparently!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

AlanBanan

VIP Member
All this talk of kids TV has given me an idea. Anyone got any gossip on The Wiggles?!
with the way this thread is going, they probably like stuff up their arse like small rodents, drugs etc, they all have illicit homoerotic affairs, cocaine of course and are pedophiles sex deviants who liked to be choked out by transgendered women!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Rebekah Vardy is a massive skank who basically slept her way to the top, and consistently traded up with her fellas until she achieved her goal of bagging a premier league footballer.

Had the whole Leicester fairytale not happened I’ve no doubt she’d have traded in Jamie eventually. Jamie is almost meant to be a total twat.

• Heart
  • Haha

Missmopps

VIP Member
Hi all, I’ve been lurking on Tattle since finding this forum (how did I never know about it before?) I was directed here by google after seeing a comment on DM about Philip S having a young runner on the side. I’m now officially addicted. I ran out of steam on the PS threads but this thread is my favourite by far, apart from the nasty shit about IW.

not sure if this is common knowledge but I was told from someone v connected in the music biz that Slymon COwell’s son’s actual father is his brother, Nicholas.

• Wow
  • Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Real Housewives of a Beverly Hills? It used to be my guilty pleasure before dog gate and I remember a few things about some of the cast. Just not sure if people would be interested.

• Wow
  • Heart

mrs_m

but what is the basis for the accusation ?
I’ve been told it’s well known amongst the police that they have evidence that he was involved with child abusers etc. You can actually google and it’s been proven that he associated with convicted paedaphiles. I don’t have actual evidence- like everyone else that posts here! I was just writing what I’ve heard. I thought that was the point of this thread?!? Just because he’s a popular figure doesn’t mean he is innocent.