Secret Celeb Gossip #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just feeling a little attacked, so thought I need to cut back on being so open. Not by you as you have been lovely to me, but I can't get my head around why someone would accuse others of lying.
I know my profession is not very popular, so it may be that.
I'm not very well versed on social media, so maybe it common to attack others, but it's not nice.
Enough of me moaning, you sound like a budding writer so go for it! 💋

You are obviously a fan! She is lovely, and a true legend. 💋
Oh please don’t!! Look at the reaction on here!! Just be you!! Love your revels and the threads keep it coming!! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry to change the subject but did I hear that Calvin Harris is a stage name? I wonder why he picked that.
I’m a child of the 80’s anyone dating a Calvin would have had the piss mercilessly taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when he was super nerdy and geeky and then suddenly worked out had a haircut and spray tan and was on billboards. Saw him on an advertising hoarding in New York in his pants - it was most surprising

edited for autocorrect but maybe needy also correct

Reactions: 23
Tbh regarding MM's stories each to their own but I do get bored of the constant Q&A overtaking this thread too (sorry - because I do actually enjoy the posters here) and I don't like to witch except about celebs. No doubt I'll now get "ignored" for not being fluffy and because many enjoy her posts. I'm not a "hater" nor jealous, I'm pretty sure many might hate MY own silly non actual gossip contributions
She brings light joy for some that follow her so maybe there should be a separate thread for her stories? She's famous enough here for it to happen😆 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(And btw I'm sick of the name Chris Evans and any Tom!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Is it true that Danny Dyer’s real name is Malcom Smith or something like that? Or was it just a joke Keith Lemon made up on Celeb Juice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh regarding MM's stories each to their own but I do get bored of the constant Q&A overtaking this thread too (sorry - because I do actually enjoy the posters here) and I don't like to witch except about celebs. No doubt I'll now get "ignored" for not being fluffy and because many enjoy her posts. I'm not a "hater" nor jealous, I'm pretty sure many might hate MY own silly non actual gossip contributions
She brings light joy for some that follow her so maybe there should be a separate thread for her stories? She's famous enough here for it to happen😆 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed.

Why not make a thread of celeb sexual conquests for those who want to keep the q&a going

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Kate Moss is rocking the 90s style eyebrows.... please tell me they’re making a comeback :D
No!!!! I've finally grown mine out!

And she's modelling the horrible 90s style of pulling wisps of hair either side of the face to frame beautifully - next she'll wear frosted pink lipstick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She seems like an old romantic, she falls in love pretty fast 🥰 She always seemed like she has fun in life
She’s always seemed genuinely nice. Does loads for animal rights as well and has done since way before it was trendy to do so and has been vegan for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

It was me that suggested a separate thread. I did so for more or less that reason. If Mysterious Mystery doesn’t mind I think it will be good and those of us that want what she has got can hassle her and those that don’t can be spared.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No!!!! I've finally grown mine out!

And she's modelling the horrible 90s style of pulling wisps of hair either side of the face to frame beautifully - next she'll wear frosted pink lipstick
I wonder if those small crocodile clips will come back in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good luck to Pamela!!

And some sad news, Christina Ricci has split from her husband citing emotional and physical abuse and has a restraining order against him.
:(

He said the same about her!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.