Secret Celeb Gossip #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MM there is a rumor that Stanley Kubrick based Eyes Wide Shut on real events people around him would attend. Some of your posts alude to things which remind me of those parties. How true would you say that was? Have you ever had to give a password before entering a stately home for a kinky sex party?
The venue is kept hidden until the last moment, and you receive a text. Therefore, you will only be there if invited as they start very late at night, so no chance of the milkman turning up. I am usually a guest of someone.
I have never sèen anything satanic, but I have heard of that kind of thing happening, but couldn't confirm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did you ever know or work with Linda Lusardi? She would be a lot older than you, I think she's 60ish but looks absolutely amazing. She always comes across a such a nice person.I'd hate to find out she was actually a complete cow. :D
Just been watching Melinda Messenger on tv. Did you ever encounter her?

Reactions: 5
So now we have established that Captain America lives by the mantra 'any hole is a goal' and will shag anyone, even us normal folk....

Any tea on Ryan Gosling? I love him, and i know he has an actress wife and a couple of kids. I really hope he isnt like good old captain America. Although if he was, then i would be more than willing to serve him. He is beautiful :)
No gossip on Ryan. He is happily married by all accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The venue is kept hidden until the last moment, and you receive a text. Therefore, you will only be there if invited as they start very late at night, so no chance of the milkman turning up. I am usually a guest of someone.
I have never sèen anything satanic, but I have heard of that kind of thing happening, but couldn't confirm.
Are you referring to killing kittens ? 🥰🌈

Reactions: 3
I thought this a while back! He's very sporadic, but I find his live videos absolutely fascinating. He's clearly off his head on something and just rambles incoherently while speaking so fast that he eats half his words, and bangs on about his billionaire status/being screwed over by the Ecclestones/coming from money/the truth will out etc. I wish he went on more; it's very amusing to watch!
Indeed they gave me a giggle until he blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the tea, I love Eyes Wide Shut btw, I just feel like its not far from the truth regarding some social circles. Do you ever find that there is a lot of competition with women over some of the men and women? Like say for example a lot of groupies will have their "dream" men they try to get with and a lot of the other women can be quite competitive with each other. Not saying you are a groupie btw, I just know a few ha

Reactions: 7
I was going to say the same. Speaking from experience (admittedly back in my 20s and no stories that I’m willing to share online even under anonymity) this is definitely the formula for attending KK. 🥰

Reactions: 7
MM, I'd never be bored of naughty stuff!
I'm just feeling a little attacked, so thought I need to cut back on being so open. Not by you as you have been lovely to me, but I can't get my head around why someone would accuse others of lying.
I know my profession is not very popular, so it may be that.
I'm not very well versed on social media, so maybe it common to attack others, but it's not nice.
Enough of me moaning, you sound like a budding writer so go for it! 💋

You are obviously a fan! She is lovely, and a true legend. 💋
MM, you will never please everyone, there'll always be those who are sceptical. There will be those who enjoy what you post so we can only hope you stick around. And I also love the naughty stuff ;)

On that note: I'm really intrigued by people who are a bit of an enigma. People like Leo Di Caprio. I also enjoy his work. Any goss?

Also, did you ever meet Kate Winslet? She seems like a nice lady.

Thanks for the tea, I love Eyes Wide Shut btw, I just feel like its not far from the truth regarding some social circles. Do you ever find that there is a lot of competition with women over some of the men and women? Like say for example a lot of groupies will have their "dream" men they try to get with and a lot of the other women can be quite competitive with each other. Not saying you are a groupie btw, I just know a few ha
It's such an interesting movie and so many people have speculated as to whether this was a message from Kubrik about the sinister power elite!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No gossip on Ryan. He is happily married by all accounts.
Im pleased about that. Eva Mendes gets a lot of crap for daring to be with Ryan and 1 being older than him 2 being Latino and 3 not being Rachel McAdams. They seem happy to me and Ryan seems great

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There are the famous people there from all parts of entertainment and business, but when you are in that situation, everyone kind of becomes equal. You are naturally drawn to certain people.
I do admit to having my eye on someone who will remain nameless, but I soon found out I was most definitely his type!
Those parties are happening all around you, even in a pandemic, and Kubrick got into trouble for exposing too much, I think. Didn't he die in weird circumstances not long after making the film?

No, it's abit more of a closed club than that.

Just been watching Melinda Messenger on tv. Did you ever encounter her?
No, unfortunately. She was hot! She had moved on to bigger and better things.

MM, I'd never be bored of naughty stuff!

MM, you will never please everyone, there'll always be those who are sceptical. There will be those who enjoy what you post so we can only hope you stick around. And I also love the naughty stuff ;)

On that note: I'm really intrigued by people who are a bit of an enigma. People like Leo Di Caprio. I also enjoy his work. Any goss?

Also, did you ever meet Kate Winslet? She seems like a nice lady.

It's such an interesting movie and so many people have speculated as to whether this was a message from Kubrik about the sinister power elite!
I have not met Leo, but rumour has it that he is in the closet, even though he lives with another man and goes on holidays with him. Let me find out his name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There are the famous people there from all parts of entertainment and business, but when you are in that situation, everyone kind of becomes equal. You are naturally drawn to certain people.
I do admit to having my eye on someone who will remain nameless, but I soon found out I was most definitely his type!
Those parties are happening all around you, even in a pandemic, and Kubrick got into trouble for exposing too much, I think. Didn't he die in weird circumstances not long after making the film?

I have not met Leo, but rumour has it that he is in the closet, even though he lives with another man and goes on holidays with him. Let me find out his name.
I think that may be Lukas Haas? I've seen some of those rumours floating around and the photos of them on holiday together.

Reactions: 6
I'm just feeling a little attacked, so thought I need to cut back on being so open. Not by you as you have been lovely to me, but I can't get my head around why someone would accuse others of lying.
I know my profession is not very popular, so it may be that.
I'm not very well versed on social media, so maybe it common to attack others, but it's not nice.
Enough of me moaning, you sound like a budding writer so go for it! 💋

You are obviously a fan! She is lovely, and a true legend. 💋
Aww MM don’t let the haters get to you. ❤There’s a lot of jealousy that you get to bang TH.
Aww MM don’t let the haters get to you. ❤There’s a lot of jealousy that you get to bang TH.
Also just to clarify, I believe you. Even if it turns out you are fibbing (as I say I don’t think you are!) I enjoy the escapism of thinking my fave celebs are filth buckets 😉😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think that may be Lukas Haas? I've seen some of those rumours floating around and the photos of them on holiday together.
Oh I've heard that they've been a couple for years. But Leo - like a much more glamorous version of Simon Cowell - likes to be photographed with a hot young woman on his arm for publicity purposes. But, again, like Simon Cowell and Paul McKenna, there are lots of coupled up photos of Leo and Lukas around.

Reactions: 13

Ooh I hope you get who you have your eye on! Do some of these celebs have types that you were surprised by?
Regarding Kubrick he died a few months before the release. He was 70 though so and he was pretty intense so I dont want to assume it was sinister. You never know though, and it would be interesting to see his final cut of the film rather than one the studio put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I've heard that they've been a couple for years. But Leo - like a much more glamorous version of Simon Cowell - likes to be photographed with a hot young woman on his arm for publicity purposes. But, again, like Simon Cowell and Paul McKenna, there are lots of coupled up photos of Leo and Lukas around.
Leo surrounds himself with young women but his face looks like hed rather be anywhere else 😄 Surely he must realise ageing lothario is not a good look!

Reactions: 9
Leo surrounds himself with young women but his face looks like hed rather be anywhere else 😄 Surely he must realise ageing lothario is not a good look!
He'd obviously rather be seen as an ageing lothario than a happily settled gay man. Bless him. :D :D :D

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’d love to be an ageing lothario!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.