Secret Celeb Gossip #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just catching up on the Manson stuff. I’m very disappointed. I grew up a massive fan, not really followed him since the Dita days though. Not to give him any excuses but something shifted in him several years ago. I don’t know whether it was the death of his mother and then his father, he’s just icky.
Funnily enough Rose McGowan spoke highly of him in her book. He needs to own up to his behaviour, several people are now coming out of the woodwork saying the same thing.

Reactions: 8
He’s mates with Depp isn’t he? That figures. Depp’s friendship group is like a Who’s who? Of scum.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.