Secret Celeb Gossip #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the naughty tea @Mischievous Mystery. It’s great hearing about all the goings on.

I‘m guessing you will have seen lot‘s of famous guys and know their “stats”. Is there any chance you can spill the tea on which male celebs are cut? (I have a soft spot for circumcised guys 😉).

Reactions: 8
I will admit that the Q&As have been dominating these threads quite a bit. I wanted to answer peoples questions if I knew the answers. I didn't realise that it would upset people, but I am in your space.
I cannot justify a thread solely on my chats, so I think it's best if I go back to just reading all your posts. Very occasionally, if something comes up with the subject you guys bring up, I will occasionally chip in.
To the doubters, I will only say I have been there, seen it, done it and bought the t shirt (or should that be bikini?!). I just wanted to share some of that insider knowledge around. I'm sure in time you will see this.
Anyway, I will let you all get back to your threads. Just wanted you to know I'm here, but just reading Dudes! 💋

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Hmmm wrong year and country for a certain blind on a marvel star, actually the 2nd part of the blind was straight from another gossip site haha and then wrong fact about RC’s brother well wrong country but when dealing with third parties it happens. But don’t worry about the fact that they are making fun of the posts on other sites who have more experience when dealing with ‘facts’. tit happens when it comes from third party ‘stories’

Reactions: 4
Which just goes to show that we shouldn’t be too quick to judge who is at fault as none of us knows what goes on in these relationships.
,👏 Which makes me think of my own first reaction to Ioan & Alice - that he's the villain, and then you read she's a bit "full on" - we have no idea who's the baddie!

Reactions: 11
Hmmm wrong year and country for a certain blind on a marvel star, actually the 2nd part of the blind was straight from another gossip site haha and then wrong fact about RC’s brother well wrong country but when dealing with third parties it happens. But don’t worry about the fact that they are making fun of the posts on other sites who have more experience when dealing with ‘facts’. tit happens when it comes from third party ‘stories’
Oh dear, not again. Accusing someone is easy to do. Why don't you show your receipts rather than bringing someone down? If you have "evidence" - what's stopping you sharing it with the class?

Btw, I have no problem with tea being shared, from anyone - it's the whole point of this thread. Of course if someone is an insider or better-connected than most of us people are going to ask questions and it will dominate the thread for a while - isn't that to be expected? I'm not sensing an attitude or arrogance from MM...unlike some. Is it because she was a glamour model/may be a sex worker/you're a TH stan?

And I have read other revelations I've had my doubts about but I don't say anything, because I'm not rude and the speculation is half of the fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Let’s get back on track instead of turning on each other please.

Does anyone have any tea on the three Harry Potter kids? Always wondered what they are like after basically growing up on the big screen

Reactions: 19
I really couldn’t care less if you stupidly think I’m either jealous or a Stan for pointing the above out
Just to be clear, I'm referring to mysteryinc. - I'm speculating - something has got his/her goat to keep commenting so dismissively with personal comments on top. Of course you can be a doubter and not give a toss about TH!

I think most people who are getting tired of MM's posts are simply wanting more variety in their celeb tales, which is fair enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Talinda Bennington, widow of Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has filed for divorce after marrying last year.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I will admit that the Q&As have been dominating these threads quite a bit. I wanted to answer peoples questions if I knew the answers. I didn't realise that it would upset people, but I am in your space.
I cannot justify a thread solely on my chats, so I think it's best if I go back to just reading all your posts. Very occasionally, if something comes up with the subject you guys bring up, I will occasionally chip in.
To the doubters, I will only say I have been there, seen it, done it and bought the t shirt (or should that be bikini?!). I just wanted to share some of that insider knowledge around. I'm sure in time you will see this.
Anyway, I will let you all get back to your threads. Just wanted you to know I'm here, but just reading Dudes! 💋
I think people forget that this thread is called 'Secret Celeb Gossip' and Mischievous is one of the few providing us with secret gossip. The rest of the posts on this thread are mainly reports from the 'not so secret' Daily Mail. So thank you MM for keeping this thread full of juicy secret goss :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Let’s get back on track instead of turning on each other please.

Does anyone have any tea on the three Harry Potter kids? Always wondered what they are like after basically growing up on the big screen
Daniel Radcliffe always comes across as being quite nice, I love him on Grahame Norton with the Daniel through the ages

Reactions: 3
Daniel Radcliffe always comes across as being quite nice, I love him on Grahame Norton with the Daniel through the ages
I would have agreed with this comment until he fucked over JK Rowling by publicly shaming her. Even if he doesn't agree with her views, it wasn't his place to tell a woman what a woman is. Especially not a woman who has made him a very rich man.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
I would have agreed with this comment until he fucked over JK Rowling by publicly shaming her. Even if he doesn't agree with her views, it wasn't his place to tell a woman what a woman is. Especially not a woman who has made him a very rich man.
Didn’t realise he’d done that - what an idiot

Reactions: 23
Personally, I love all the tea MM has been serving.Those people criticising her seem a little jealous tbh,Anyway, it's not hard to make a separate thread to continue the discussion elsewhere, if that's what people want.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it true that Danny Dyer’s real name is Malcom Smith or something like that? Or was it just a joke Keith Lemon made up on Celeb Juice.
He played a character on Skins called Malcom, I believe that’s where it came from

Reactions: 6
Did any of the Harry Potter stars reach out to her when she then said she was a victim of domestic abuse? Oh probably not - they're too busy looking woke and pandering to the Twitter mob.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.