Secret Celeb Gossip #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bum sniffing,Pringles, Growlers, Pringles in growlers even!
So who is the mild mannered woman of mystery? Is it Norman, a 20stone bloke who drives for Eddie Stobart? Is it Tracey, a WFH mum who needs an escape from the sheer hell of homeschooling? Is it Joan, a woman of many names and faces? ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
From last thread, yes, Simon Le Bon did first see Yasmin in a magazine and arranged through them (imagine got his people to speak to her people) to have a date. I read John Taylor’s book recently and I’m sure the story was in it.

Reactions: 15
I know Olivia Colman’s brother. Absolutely no tea. He just says how proud they are of her. He is a really nice guy so I imagine she is the same

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I know Olivia Colman’s brother. Absolutely no tea. He just says how proud they are of her. He is a really nice guy so I imagine she is the same
Of course there’s no tea, Olivia is a queen 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Is it Joan, a woman of many names and faces? ....
This had crossed my mind too - something about her writing style and voice!
I thought of Joan too recently as her ex was involved somehow with the pressures of that older man who was in Towie that died last week.
I’ve missed her contributions but maybe now I won’t have to!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You should be out having fun. Best decade of my life too, I lived alone, had my own house and a good job and saw who I wanted when I wanted. I called the shots and I loved
Same! Although Im old and was in my 20's in the 90's when you could live on your own and have your own house. I sold my little 1 bed flat in London and the equity from that little flat has been the basis of all my homes since. Not sure if 20 somethings these days have the same chance.

Reactions: 31
Bring back @joancollinsfanclub she was the best
She’s been posting on the conspiracy theories thread under a new name last time I looked. Very identifiable from her writing style.

@Mischievous Mystery What do you think Tom would say if he DID find out about your posts here? Would he be cross or think it’s fun or not care?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Was JoanCollinsFanClub somebody in the know?
She was someone very familiar with a certain sort of celebrity circle and I have a a little knowledge of some of the people she talked about, enough to think she was authentic - and she was always fun and good value on this thread!

My son mixes with many of the people mischievous has mentioned - he has been the hidden one whilst his very high profile partner was in a beard relationship. Plenty of pap photos include his leg just behind this man!

• Wow
Reactions: 50
She was someone very familiar with a certain sort of celebrity circle and I have a a little knowledge of some of the people she talked about, enough to think she was authentic - and she was always fun and good value on this thread!

My son mixes with many of the people mischievous has mentioned - he has been the hidden one whilst his very high profile partner was in a beard relationship. Plenty of pap photos include his leg just behind this man!
Please give us a clue 😁

Reactions: 12
Same! Although Im old and was in my 20's in the 90's when you could live on your own and have your own house. I sold my little 1 bed flat in London and the equity from that little flat has been the basis of all my homes since. Not sure if 20 somethings these days have the same chance.
Me too, I owned 2 properties by the time I was 27, bought 3rd without having to sell. I had a convertible Merc at 30, no car loan, and used to have holidays in America or Oz and Europe every year. Zero help from parents age 15 onwards.

I would also live on beans and toast til payday sometimes it has to be said.

Property ownership is so hard for people to achieve these days. People spend their money on tit as well though. I work with younger people who still live with their mum but drive a top of the range car... why? Or use credit cards to buy designer gear/beauty procedures. It’s all arse over tit...

Reactions: 32
[QUOTE="Girlinabubble, post: 3686070, member: 66643"

[/QUOTE]
come on now @Girlinabubble you simply CANNOT drop hot gossip like that without some clues! Pretty please?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ha! Not my story to tell ... but on the subject of closeted gay actors I would say that my son was at a well known drama school - and in his 3 yrs of training there was only one or two straight actors - the others were gay or bi so if you extrapolate that to the wider acting world, the chances of actors being who they say they are must be rare?

There were only ! I’ve annoyed myself now!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ha! Not my story to tell ... but on the subject of closeted gay actors I would say that my son was at a well known drama school - and in his 3 yrs of training there was only one or two straight actors - the others were gay or bi so if you extrapolate that to the wider acting world, the chances of actors being who they say they are must be rare?

There were only ! I’ve annoyed myself now!
I always say it should be unusual for an actor to be straight, especially if you factor in the bi ones or even just curious ones!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is your son well-known? I am sure you have a lot more gossip but probably cannot say.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s pretty safe to assume but I think also that the sort of person who is creative and a natural actor may well be more open and eager to experience as much life as possible - I love that about my son and his friends!

Should have said assumptions about actors’ sexuality!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s pretty safe to assume but I think also that the sort of person who is creative and a natural actor may well be more open and eager to experience as much life as possible - I love that about my son and his friends!
All up for anything....that's what gets you into trouble!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.