Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ulrika Jonsson has made this claim,

'I'm God's gift to younger men!'

No thank you, her kebab must be in real bad shape
Dude! No.

I'm going to edit to try and add something more constructive.
Kebab - No.
Lady parts must be in bad shape after children - don't say that unless those lady parts are yours. It's unpleasant.

Do you think women exist purely for their lady parts to be attractive to you? (I've seen some of your posts so I know you don't view people like this but think about how it might come across)

Also, why are women, who have no choice but to be the ones who give birth (in whatever way) having to worry about their vaginas not being 'attractive' any more. Hello?! We are more that a hole!

I'd like to say that this rant isn't aimed at you specifically. Your posts seem nice and I don't think you meant any harm. It's a theme that comes up again and again and it's a subject that gives me the rage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Daniel Radcliffe always comes across as being quite nice, I love him on Grahame Norton with the Daniel through the ages
I would have agreed with this comment until he fucked over JK Rowling by publicly shaming her. Even if he doesn't agree with her views, it wasn't his place to tell a woman what a woman is. Especially not a woman who has made him a very rich man.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

Mischievous Mystery

I will admit that the Q&As have been dominating these threads quite a bit. I wanted to answer peoples questions if I knew the answers. I didn't realise that it would upset people, but I am in your space.
I cannot justify a thread solely on my chats, so I think it's best if I go back to just reading all your posts. Very occasionally, if something comes up with the subject you guys bring up, I will occasionally chip in.
To the doubters, I will only say I have been there, seen it, done it and bought the t shirt (or should that be bikini?!). I just wanted to share some of that insider knowledge around. I'm sure in time you will see this.
Anyway, I will let you all get back to your threads. Just wanted you to know I'm here, but just reading Dudes! 💋

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Clairer86

VIP Member
Glad you’ve managed to get clean.

I had to stop prescription painkillers after a couple of weeks because they turned me into a zombie under a dark cloud. I have huge sympathy for anyone hooked on those bastards.
Thankyou, its been fucking hard! But i do feel good about it now. I dont want to bore everyone with my life history/mental health issues so il keep it very short. But, im proof addiction can get anyone. i am quite clever, got my BA and MA degrees, plus im a qualified social worker and used to work in childrens services, i have a mortgage, and 2 beautiful kids. But ive also got BPD, Bipolar 2, OCD, Body dysmorphia etc etc. So its always been like im 2 different people, my good self, and then then my bad self. I used to dabble in party drugs, and i got introduced to heroin while at uni by my then boyfriend, but i only dabbled them and as soon as i graduated i stopped. Then years later i got prescribed codeine and i soon found myself doubling up, and then taking 5 or 6 pills as soon as i woke up. Then my 'lovely' sister re introduced me to heroin and crack cocaine. But i will say a lot of the time i would use because i was in pain- i have chronic sciatica and a really bad back, and heroin was just cheaper and easier to get hold of. Plus i thought it gave me energy and i thought i was a nicer person on it, but thats my metnal health issues. Anyway last year was absolutely awful for me, i tried to kill myself twice, i was sectioned, i was in a mental health hospital for 6 weeks, and i almost lost my kids and partner.
But the last time i used was May 2020, ive had to get rid of my phone, ive completely cut off the people around me who did drugs including my sister, i talk to or see my drugs worker every week, and i finally feel like im on the right meds for my mental health, plus my methadone prescription. Painkillers are absolutely awful, and they did contribute to me moving onto heroin. I cant risk taking opiate painkillers now- even though i would be justified in taking them for the pain now,. But i just cant risk it.

Sorry for the essay! But yeah, i do enjoy listening to Brand talking about addicition because i can resonate with it and what he said is so realistic. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I will admit that the Q&As have been dominating these threads quite a bit. I wanted to answer peoples questions if I knew the answers. I didn't realise that it would upset people, but I am in your space.
I cannot justify a thread solely on my chats, so I think it's best if I go back to just reading all your posts. Very occasionally, if something comes up with the subject you guys bring up, I will occasionally chip in.
To the doubters, I will only say I have been there, seen it, done it and bought the t shirt (or should that be bikini?!). I just wanted to share some of that insider knowledge around. I'm sure in time you will see this.
Anyway, I will let you all get back to your threads. Just wanted you to know I'm here, but just reading Dudes! 💋
I think people forget that this thread is called 'Secret Celeb Gossip' and Mischievous is one of the few providing us with secret gossip. The rest of the posts on this thread are mainly reports from the 'not so secret' Daily Mail. So thank you MM for keeping this thread full of juicy secret goss :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Lara98

Chatty Member
Pretty sure this a gossip thread, not a thread to dissect everything and determine whether it's true or not. I believe that's for the reader to decide and if they don't like it then ignore it 🤗
Can the actual gossiping carry on please as I'm bored of the bickering about who's right and who's wrong, alongside probably the other 95% of people who read this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

petitspois

VIP Member
Now I’m old enough to remember Sir Tom doing a special- no a euphemism- in Barbados in the early 70s. He appeared with and copped of with the then Miss World Margery Wallace. Was exposed by the News of the World and battered by his long suffering wife. Now if I can remember that much detail about a previous trip to Barbados?
Is this the best mix up ever???? are you thinking of Tom Jones??

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Dude! No.

I'm going to edit to try and add something more constructive.
Kebab - No.
Lady parts must be in bad shape after children - don't say that unless those lady parts are yours. It's unpleasant.

Do you think women exist purely for their lady parts to be attractive to you? (I've seen some of your posts so I know you don't view people like this but think about how it might come across)

Also, why are women, who have no choice but to be the ones who give birth (in whatever way) having to worry about their vaginas not being 'attractive' any more. Hello?! We are more that a hole!

I'd like to say that this rant isn't aimed at you specifically. Your posts seem nice and I don't think you meant any harm. It's a theme that comes up again and again and it's a subject that gives me the rage.
Thank you. Time and time again we see derogatory misogynistic posts about women's private parts and it's really horrible. If a woman is deemed 'a slut' or has given birth a few times she's described as being 'loose' and so may other things. I just hope people get less misogynistic as women usually get a tougher time as men as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Badirene

VIP Member
In those KM photos Demi Moore is further down the article and looks botched too

The bigger concern is Bella Hadid strutting around wearing Carla Bruni's face, Hannibal Lector style. Can we do a welfare check on Carla, has anyone seen her lately?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Clairer86

VIP Member
Tbh i dont mind MM stories, i just take them with a pinch of salt. Although its difficult to decide whether its truthful or whether she is merely fuelling us bored 'housewife' types. I really dont think anyone who is questioning is 'jealous' though. I hate it when people automatically come up with that argument, just because someone dares to question it.

But at times, it does feel abit like a clique in here- with that dominating the thread. Maybe thats a bit strong, i guess what im trying to say is because a lot of people enjoy the stories, it does take over. What annoys me more is when people say extremely vague things, they hint at something and then dont reply when people then ask for further details.

True or not, its a bit of escapism.

Anyway, did i tell you about the time Russel Brand looked me up and down and called me a pretty girl.... lol. Thats my contribution. Also, the Big Breakfast came to my house- back in the Keith Chegwin years. He was a chain smoker and smashed all our bottled of milk that were on the doorstep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Hmmm wrong year and country for a certain blind on a marvel star, actually the 2nd part of the blind was straight from another gossip site haha and then wrong fact about RC’s brother well wrong country but when dealing with third parties it happens. But don’t worry about the fact that they are making fun of the posts on other sites who have more experience when dealing with ‘facts’. shit happens when it comes from third party ‘stories’
Oh dear, not again. Accusing someone is easy to do. Why don't you show your receipts rather than bringing someone down? If you have "evidence" - what's stopping you sharing it with the class?

Btw, I have no problem with tea being shared, from anyone - it's the whole point of this thread. Of course if someone is an insider or better-connected than most of us people are going to ask questions and it will dominate the thread for a while - isn't that to be expected? I'm not sensing an attitude or arrogance from MM...unlike some. Is it because she was a glamour model/may be a sex worker/you're a TH stan?

And I have read other revelations I've had my doubts about but I don't say anything, because I'm not rude and the speculation is half of the fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I have some mediocre tea right here!
A lovely couple my parents know went on a boujie holiday a few years ago and, in the sauna, got chatting to a fellow holiday maker (don’t get excited this isn’t going to be racy!). Their son had a small part in a west end musical at the time and they spent a very long time regaling their new friend with stories of his success to which he listened very politely. Eventually they asked him what he did and he told them he was a musician. ‘Would we have heard of you? What’s your name?’ They said. He told them and they quite bluntly said ‘nope, never heard of you’, grabbed their towels, and left.
It was Lenny Kravitz.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Badirene

VIP Member
She's an absolute and utter cow!
My brother and his wife had a baby stillborn at nine months, my "darling" Mil asked if they had done anything during the pregnancy that would have harmed the baby, both bro and sis in law are nurses, so no they kinda know how to be healthy. It was that day I took a great big step back from Mil and just be polite, I no longer trust or respect her, the daft mare.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Girlinabubble

My son isn’t famous generally but he is very well known in famous friendship groups and in normal times is invited to some amazing public and private parties! I know why - it’s because he is just lovely! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 56

eyeballs

VIP Member
This thread is actually splendid. The regular celebrity mix ups make me smile. It’s really cheered me up through this whole pile of poo year. I hope it never changes, bring on all the Tom’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Bum sniffing,Pringles, Growlers, Pringles in growlers even!
So who is the mild mannered woman of mystery? Is it Norman, a 20stone bloke who drives for Eddie Stobart? Is it Tracey, a WFH mum who needs an escape from the sheer hell of homeschooling? Is it Joan, a woman of many names and faces? ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Clairer86

VIP Member
@Clairer86 I loved the big breakfast, would watch it before heading off to school every morning. Why did they come to your house? Your Russell Brand story reminded me of my friend getting hit on by Gary Lineker, who was married at the time.
It was back in the mid 90's, i was still at Primary School. I remember the evening before, all our neighbours and my family got a postcard through the door explaining the big breakfast would be filming/appearing here in the morning. The next morning we all woke up with Keith Chegwin knocking on doors playing silly games..... It was the time when Gabby Roslin and Chris Evans would shout "Where are you Keith?". I remember he went to our neighbours house, they had to shout "Get your hands off my Knocker" and then we went into their house got them to introduce themselves etc etc. He also got them to play a game live on air where they had to get 3 items from a neighbours house. The dad of this neighbour told them to go to our house, so our neighbour ran over to our house and we had to find these items. It was back in the day when the neighbours used to answer to Chegwin all tired, and my neighbour was pretty much naked and really broad Scottish!
After filming finished, the crew and Keith Chegwin hung around for a while, we all got photographs and autographs, and i remember we won a sonic pinball machine.

I remember my brother who was a teenager at the time, and his best friend (also the son of my scottish neighbour) were upstairs hiding the entire time, me and my friends were all running around with the crew and playing, and my dad bless him somehow managed to take our dog for a walk about 10 times that morning- all incidently as the cameras were rolling, so he appeared in every shot!

My mum still has it on Video tape to this day. It was such a random morning but really good fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Blonde123

Chatty Member
I know Olivia Colman’s brother. Absolutely no tea. He just says how proud they are of her. He is a really nice guy so I imagine she is the same
Of course there’s no tea, Olivia is a queen 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 54