Secret Celeb Gossip #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, not again. Accusing someone is easy to do. Why don't you show your receipts rather than bringing someone down? If you have "evidence" - what's stopping you sharing it with the class?

Btw, I have no problem with tea being shared, from anyone - it's the whole point of this thread. Of course if someone is an insider or better-connected than most of us people are going to ask questions and it will dominate the thread for a while - isn't that to be expected? I'm not sensing an attitude or arrogance from MM...unlike some. Is it because she was a glamour model/may be a sex worker/you're a TH stan?

And I have read other revelations I've had my doubts about but I don't say anything, because I'm not rude and the speculation is half of the fun.
I don’t even like TH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Let’s get back on track instead of turning on each other please.

Does anyone have any tea on the three Harry Potter kids? Always wondered what they are like after basically growing up on the big screen
I was convinced Daniel Radcliffe was gay as he tried SO hard to mention his (now ex) girlfriend at every opportunity a few years after HP. Seemed very much a case of “the lady doth protest too much”. He seems to have eased off of mentioning his gf’s so much now. Maybe it was more him just being young?

Reactions: 6
Ooh I hope you get who you have your eye on! Do some of these celebs have types that you were surprised by?
Regarding Kubrick he died a few months before the release. He was 70 though so and he was pretty intense so I dont want to assume it was sinister. You never know though, and it would be interesting to see his final cut of the film rather than one the studio put out.
All I remember from Eyes Wide Shut was that it was after that that Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman split up. I never actually watched it! Now I know what it's about, I'll look it up!

I would have agreed with this comment until he fucked over JK Rowling by publicly shaming her. Even if he doesn't agree with her views, it wasn't his place to tell a woman what a woman is. Especially not a woman who has made him a very rich man.
Agree with this. None of them ( apart from Eddie Redmayne just before he went on set for his next JKR funded paycheck) condemned the death and rape threats against her or the campaign to get a woman's lifes work reattributed to Radcliffe.

I was convinced Daniel Radcliffe was gay as he tried SO hard to mention his (now ex) girlfriend at every opportunity a few years after HP. Seemed very much a case of “the lady doth protest too much”. He seems to have eased off of mentioning his gf’s so much now. Maybe it was more him just being young?
I didn't realise they split. She was either about 6ft tall or he is tiny!

Personally, I love all the tea MM has been serving.Those people criticising her seem a little jealous tbh,Anyway, it's not hard to make a separate thread to continue the discussion elsewhere, if that's what people want.
There are loads of threads about things I'm not interested in! MM if you just made your own Q &A thread. I love the stories, it's hardly beyond the realms of possibility that glamour models used to be invited to celebrity parties for 'entertainment'. It still happens. You've just got to look at Leo di Caprios yacht. Any one of the hundreds of women hes had at his or any other celeb party could be sitting at home bored typing away on some gossip site or other. Reality tv ' stars' and instagram ' models' get invited to Dubai to do it to fund their fake lifestyles as far as I can see. At least MM sounds more switched on than those fools, and shes not deceiving children in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Sophie Howard kept on about having gone to Uni and how she was smarter than the rest of us that didn't. That always put our back up.
Lucy Pinder. The less I say, the better. She was awful to work with.
Keeley Hazell. Another one who was okay at the start, but things went wrong when she started dating David Walliams.
Now to the lovely ones;
Sam Fox is a legend, and couldn't do enough to help us newbies. Love her.
Maria Whittaker was sweet, but not the brightest.
My favourite will always be Suzanne Mizzi. Helped me out loads, and I loved her to bits. Such a shame when she died.
Sorry, I have left out the naughty bits, but I think people are getting bored of reading it from me!
Interesting about Sam Fox, my brother, in his old career, had to ensure she was taken and brought back to another country, on more than one occasion, he said she was a proper pain in the bum and quite the diva. She was maybe playing up to a stereotype but I have no reason to disbelieve him.

Reactions: 11
Interesting about Sam Fox, my brother, in his old career, had to ensure she was taken and brought back to another country, on more than one occasion, he said she was a proper pain in the bum and quite the diva. She was maybe playing up to a stereotype but I have no reason to disbelieve him.
It used to make me laugh way back when Sam was popular that some blokes used to say "well yeah wot I REALLY like about Sam innit, is her eyes they are really piercing like" oh pull the other one Kevin/Wayne/Gary whatever your name is!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Speaking of JK Rowling was it really one of her exes that came up with Harry Potter 😋
I’ve heard that rumour before but I can’t believe that and wonder if that rumour would be out there if she was a guy.

I liked all three Harry Potter kids until last year, but they can get in the bin now. Disagree publicly all you like but to not condemn the threats of violence and rape chucked at her was appalling.

Evannah Lynch also disagreed but also stuck up for her (and got hounded off social media for daring to do so)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t even like TH
Tom Hollander?

He’s so dweeby he probably just does that thing dweeby teenage boys do when they get a girlfriend :D to make sure everyone knows.

I know he’s all grown up now but still looks as if he’s an awkward teen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tom Hollander?

He’s so dweeby he probably just does that thing dweeby teenage boys do when they get a girlfriend :D to make sure everyone knows.

I know he’s all grown up now but still looks as if he’s an awkward teen.
Yes he still looks and seems to give off that 15 year old vibe, maybe being in all the Potter films from 11 to whatever has stunted him in some way.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to change the subject but did I hear that Calvin Harris is a stage name? I wonder why he picked that.
I’m a child of the 80’s anyone dating a Calvin would have had the piss mercilessly taken.
Yes his real names Adam. I’m friends with someone who worked with him in morrisons(?) when he was a teenager in Dumfries. Described him as a total prick,even back then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sorry, I didn't but she certainly had the career to aspire to!
Her Husband came across as quite controlling and they seemed to have a weird dynamic on the recent full monty charity show she was on. She got really funny about stripping next to a man and he didn’t like it either, I take it they hadn’t realised what the full monty was about 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, not again. Accusing someone is easy to do. Why don't you show your receipts rather than bringing someone down? If you have "evidence" - what's stopping you sharing it with the class?

Btw, I have no problem with tea being shared, from anyone - it's the whole point of this thread. Of course if someone is an insider or better-connected than most of us people are going to ask questions and it will dominate the thread for a while - isn't that to be expected? I'm not sensing an attitude or arrogance from MM...unlike some. Is it because she was a glamour model/may be a sex worker/you're a TH stan?

And I have read other revelations I've had my doubts about but I don't say anything, because I'm not rude and the speculation is half of the fun.
Do,you ask others to bring receipts..no thought not
also if you actually follow other threads/blogs you would know stories that have been debunked. Word for the wise when posting something that you have got from third party reword so it does actually look like the original blind:cautious: you just end up been the laughing stock of people who actually know.

Reactions: 4
Are you referring to Erin Darke? Because I thought they were still together?
As a dyspraxic, I've always had a soft spot for Daniel. Him and Florence Welch were the only representation I got growing up, and they both come across as lovely to me, so I hope they really are as nice in real life.

Reactions: 8
Do,you ask others to bring receipts..no thought not
also if you actually follow other threads/blogs you would know stories that have been debunked. Word for the wise when posting something that you have got from third party reword so it does actually look like the original blind:cautious: you just end up been the laughing stock of people who actually know.
Come on then, if you’re one of the people ‘who actually know’ spill some tea yourself.

Reactions: 28
Her Husband came across as quite controlling and they seemed to have a weird dynamic on the recent full monty charity show she was on. She got really funny about stripping next to a man and he didn’t like it either, I take it they hadn’t realised what the full monty was about 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought that at first but then I felt like it may have been orchestrated for drama in the show. He shrugged off any concerns very quickly.

Reactions: 1
Haha, Sam Fox what a pro she was....obviously she was smashed the whole time but her behaviour on reality show The Bar ages ago showed what she could be like after a bucket of vodka >

I'll never forget her getting stuck in her dracula cape :) >

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you referring to Erin Darke? Because I thought they were still together?
As a dyspraxic, I've always had a soft spot for Daniel. Him and Florence Welch were the only representation I got growing up, and they both come across as lovely to me, so I hope they really are as nice in real life.
I know someone who knows a HP actor who said Daniel was really lovely to work with. This was in The Deathly Hallows so was way back tho.

Reactions: 5
I don't want to get in a fight with anyone but there's no way Colin Firth was involved in one of 'those' parties. I can't say how I know but think close family friends type thing .....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.