Secret Celeb Gossip #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Howard kept on about having gone to Uni and how she was smarter than the rest of us that didn't. That always put our back up.
Lucy Pinder. The less I say, the better. She was awful to work with.
Keeley Hazell. Another one who was okay at the start, but things went wrong when she started dating David Walliams.
Now to the lovely ones;
Sam Fox is a legend, and couldn't do enough to help us newbies. Love her.
Maria Whittaker was sweet, but not the brightest.
My favourite will always be Suzanne Mizzi. Helped me out loads, and I loved her to bits. Such a shame when she died.
Sorry, I have left out the naughty bits, but I think people are getting bored of reading it from me!
Did you ever know or work with Linda Lusardi? She would be a lot older than you, I think she's 60ish but looks absolutely amazing. She always comes across a such a nice person.I'd hate to find out she was actually a complete cow. :D

Reactions: 16
Did you ever know or work with Linda Lusardi? She would be a lot older than you, I think she's 60ish but looks absolutely amazing. She always comes across a such a nice person.I'd hate to find out she was actually a complete cow. :D
Sorry, I didn't but she certainly had the career to aspire to!

Reactions: 11
Sophie Howard kept on about having gone to Uni and how she was smarter than the rest of us that didn't. That always put our back up.
Keeley Hazell. Another one who was okay at the start, but things went wrong when she started dating David Walliams.
Now to the lovely ones;
My favourite will always be Suzanne Mizzi. Helped me out loads, and I loved her to bits. Such a shame when she died.
Sorry, I have left out the naughty bits, but I think people are getting bored of reading it from me!

Relieved to hear that about our Sam! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
I 100% wont publish it dont worry 😁 And I'm not bored of the naughty stuff πŸ˜„
I'm just feeling a little attacked, so thought I need to cut back on being so open. Not by you as you have been lovely to me, but I can't get my head around why someone would accuse others of lying.
I know my profession is not very popular, so it may be that.
I'm not very well versed on social media, so maybe it common to attack others, but it's not nice.
Enough of me moaning, you sound like a budding writer so go for it! πŸ’‹

Relieved to hear that about our Sam! πŸ˜‚
You are obviously a fan! She is lovely, and a true legend. πŸ’‹

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm just feeling a little attacked, so thought I need to cut back on being so open. Not by you as you have been lovely to me, but I can't get my head around why someone would accuse others of lying.
I know my profession is not very popular, so it may be that.
I'm not very well versed on social media, so maybe it common to attack others, but it's not nice.
Enough of me moaning, you sound like a budding writer so go for it! πŸ’‹
Oh come on. Not very well versed in social media. You're not naive with the claims you're making. You're on tattlelife. On the gossip threads. You have not been 'attacked'. You talk a good game I'll give you that but I find this post in particular very contrived and manipulative indeed!

Reactions: 30
Has Sam Fox found love again after he long term partner passed away? I do hope so. I always liked her and felt she was pushed into glamour work way too young, by her creepy father.

Reactions: 18
Oh come on. Not very well versed in social media. You're not naive with the claims you're making. You're on tattlelife. On the gossip threads. You have not been 'attacked'. You talk a good game I'll give you that but I find this post in particular very contrived and manipulative indeed!
Sorry, but as I do not know you or anything about you, I have no idea what issue you have with me.
I like to come here to relax, so can we please just get along.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry, but as I do not know you or anything about you, I have no idea what issue you have with me.
I like to come here to relax, so can we please just get along.
You're claiming to have slept with everyone on the D-list, C list, Z list and the A list, outing Nicole Kidman and Scarlet Jo, surely you are not really feeling under attack πŸ˜‚ because someone you don't know thinks you'd give Pinocchio a run for his money lol. I don't disbelieve you're a bit of a shagger but your credentials don't add up its as simple as that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You're claiming to have slept with everyone on the D-list, C list, Z list and the A list, outing Nicole Kidman and Scarlet Jo, surely you are not really feeling under attack πŸ˜‚ because someone you don't know thinks you'd give Pinocchio a run for his money lol. I don't disbelieve you're a bit of a shagger but your credentials don't add up its as simple as that.
Okay, at least I know you don't mix in my circles or you would have an understanding of how things work.
I am sorry if you have taken a disliking to me, and that is your right. As I said before, just ignore me if you don't want to read things I post.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Katie price is the one you looked up to back in your glamour days. She is like you say, as big as it gets in your old line of work. Trust me, KP is not on any radar like you're claiming to be, sought after by TH and the likes and anyone who knows the industry well knows others lower down the pecking order certainly are not. Your tales are entertaining enough to the lay person but to those in the know, are laughably overstretched
Do save your victim talk, I don't know you to dislike you.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Why do you say that?

I wrote half a book a few years ago when I did a creative writing course that was partly celeb based. I did redo bits of it in lockdown and pick it up again
I love writing and mainly do short stories but I wont publish it because I'm too lazy to do the proper research, so I could put some of MM's stories in just for my own entertainment πŸ˜„
I have a friend who is an author and know how hard she researches. I am now more tempted toward science fiction or children’s books as you Can get away without it

Reactions: 6
Katie price is the one you looked up to back in your glamour days. She is like you say, as big as it gets in your old line of work. Trust me, KP is not on any radar like you're claiming to be, sought after by TH and the likes and anyone who knows the industry well knows others lower down the pecking order certainly are not. Your tales are entertaining enough to the lay person but to those in the know, are laughably overstretched
Do save your victim talk, I don't know you to dislike you.
I can only say sorry if I have said something you didn't like.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Now to the lovely ones;
I will never get bored of reading the naughty bits

Reactions: 15
MM there is a rumor that Stanley Kubrick based Eyes Wide Shut on real events people around him would attend. Some of your posts alude to things which remind me of those parties. How true would you say that was? Have you ever had to give a password before entering a stately home for a kinky sex party?

Reactions: 13
So now we have established that Captain America lives by the mantra 'any hole is a goal' and will shag anyone, even us normal folk....

Any tea on Ryan Gosling? I love him, and i know he has an actress wife and a couple of kids. I really hope he isnt like good old captain America. Although if he was, then i would be more than willing to serve him. He is beautiful :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.