Secret Celeb Gossip #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assuming ginger given we are talking about low key glamour models from 15/ 20 years ago. Capt American isn’t that old I don’t think.

Edited since I can’t delete - ignore me adding more confusion🙈🙈🙈 who knew Lucy Pinder and Cpt America paths had crossed 🙈😂

This caused me so much confusion back in the previous thread! I just assumed it was ginger Chris Evans as i assumed Captain America was either gay, or shagging beautiful Hollywood Actresses. But at least this gives me hope for us 'normal' people!

Speaking of liars, can people living in cloud cuckoo land pls just live their fantasies in a thread of their own? I m finding it a very boring read 😂 sorry
From what i gather (bearing in mind, i was so bloody confused in the previous threads)... It seems Captain America is a bit of a male slut and will shag just about anyone. He doesnt just shag beautiful Hollywood actresses, but 'normal' people too! Shame i dont find him attractive, but if Ryan Gosling was offering shags to normal people i would be first in line! lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's obvious really. I've been patiently ignoring but I did used to love following these threads and it's becoming impossible.
I think the person you are referring to is legit,for what its worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ypu should MM. You could write it as fiction, but obviously wed all know it was true just stick a disclaimer on the front 😁
I have thought about writing a book in the celebrity world. MM would be the perfect consultant

Reactions: 5
Not a chance! but if it entertains then so be it.
Why do you say that?

I have thought about writing a book in the celebrity world. MM would be the perfect consultant
I wrote half a book a few years ago when I did a creative writing course that was partly celeb based. I did redo bits of it in lockdown and pick it up again
I love writing and mainly do short stories but I wont publish it because I'm too lazy to do the proper research, so I could put some of MM's stories in just for my own entertainment 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why do you say that?

I wrote half a book a few years ago when I did a creative writing course that was partly celeb based. I did redo bits of it in lockdown and pick it up again
I love writing and mainly do short stories but I wont publish it because I'm too lazy to do the proper research, so I could put some of MM's stories in just for my own entertainment 😄
You are more than welcome to. Just hide the identities!!😀

Reactions: 10
Sophie Howard
Lucy Pinder
Keeley Hazell
These are the first three that spring to mind of your contemporaries. Do you know much about your predecessors?
Sophie Howard kept on about having gone to Uni and how she was smarter than the rest of us that didn't. That always put our back up.
Lucy Pinder. The less I say, the better. She was awful to work with.
Keeley Hazell. Another one who was okay at the start, but things went wrong when she started dating David Walliams.
Now to the lovely ones;
Sam Fox is a legend, and couldn't do enough to help us newbies. Love her.
Maria Whittaker was sweet, but not the brightest.
My favourite will always be Suzanne Mizzi. Helped me out loads, and I loved her to bits. Such a shame when she died.
Sorry, I have left out the naughty bits, but I think people are getting bored of reading it from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nothing to add as of yet, but have to say this thread is absolutely fantastic, I love it!

Reactions: 10
Sophie Howard kept on about having gone to Uni and how she was smarter than the rest of us that didn't. That always put our back up.
Lucy Pinder. The less I say, the better. She was awful to work with.
Keeley Hazell. Another one who was okay at the start, but things went wrong when she started dating David Walliams.
Now to the lovely ones;
Sam Fox is a legend, and couldn't do enough to help us newbies. Love her.
Maria Whittaker was sweet, but not the brightest.
My favourite will always be Suzanne Mizzi. Helped me out loads, and I loved her to bits. Such a shame when she died.
Sorry, I have left out the naughty bits, but I think people are getting bored of reading it from me!
I say you have your own thread like someone else suggested! That'll stop people moaning 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The DM has failed to spot that one of the models on the catwalk is Christy Turlington referring to her as ‘a model’. In the pics with Naomi they still knock spots off many of the younger ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.