Secret Celeb Gossip #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this chris evans and women talk is really surprising me! My gaydar goes bananas when he’s around.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All this chris evans and women talk is really surprising me! My gaydar goes bananas when he’s around.
I've heard that before! I'm unsure myself... he's had a few actress girlfriends but that doesn't always equal straight lol. Bi? who knows

Reactions: 6
Is there proof that Chris Evans (not ginger) is a total hoe, or is it just rumours? I suppose I'd be a hoe too though, if I was a man who looked like him & was able to get lots of hot women lol
How many women does he have to sleep with to make him a hoe? If a man like TH has 5-6 women on rota for booty calls would that not make him also a male hoe
https://pagesix.com/article/chris-evans-dating-history/
Women are called Hoes for less! Also rumours of ScarJo and others, plus BDSM, plus Lily James

I've heard that before! I'm unsure myself... he's had a few actress girlfriends but that doesn't always equal straight lol. Bi? who knows
As a PP said, I thnk they are just very open and experimental, so anything goes! Maybe some of them eventually decide they prefer men or women but when they are young, opportunity plus lifestyle means they are open to both, so do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
duck me, she looks like my brother’s cat and that is not a good thing (Siamese and an ugly fucker).

The daughter looks like the Dad and in no way model-esque. How embarrassing all round.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Kate Moss has had her boobs done, she never used to have a cleavage. Lila looks like any average 18yo - I wonder if she had any choice in her career? Runway modelling is far better paid than a lot of other jobs available to average 18yos I guess. I wonder whether she would be offered the modelling work if she was a bit overweight with bad skin?

Reactions: 11
Kate Moss has had her boobs done, she never used to have a cleavage. Lila looks like any average 18yo - I wonder if she had any choice in her career? Runway modelling is far better paid than a lot of other jobs available to average 18yos I guess. I wonder whether she would be offered the modelling work if she was a bit overweight with bad skin?
Or not her Mother's daughter?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Kate's just put on weight. I am in no way throwing shade, BTW, I think she's just got general more curvy now she's off the bag.
Deffo work done on her face though and I doubt she really needed it. When you've got a face as famous and photographed as hers its gonna be so obvious especially when it's actually changing your features!

Reactions: 19
Imagine being Kate Moss and not having a decent surgeon though! Unless it’s recent and her face hasn’t settled Into it yet. Courtney Cox’ face looks mental sometimes and then a wee while later it seems to settle - this is all I am basing my opinion on!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think lila’s that bad looking but my god can you imagine spending your life being shoved out of the way by people fawning over your mum, plus the constant comparisons

Why dont you write a book in lockdown?! You sound like great fun and have lots of life experiences, would be great :)
Ypu should MM. You could write it as fiction, but obviously wed all know it was true just stick a disclaimer on the front 😁

• Heart
Or not her Mother's daughter?

The thing is being "the daughter of" means that person has eyes on them already, probably a good social media following and press interest to see if the sprog follows in the famous parents footsteps. All that translates into a ready made media story for a brand, something Joe Nobody from Shitetown could never hope to replicate no matter how beautiful, talented or capable they are. It is no different than your mate from school that had a nice Saturday job because their mum or dad owned a business that could allow them to walk into a cushy job. It's hugely unfair and the biggest myth we are told us that if you work hard enough you can have anything, you won't. You will improve your lot in life by grafting but someone else can just waltz into your dream job with ease because they are the "child of", life ain't fair and I am a grumpy pessimistic sod today.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Kates gone for the fillers to try and counteract all the smoking. No matter what it’s messing with her face and that ages her more than some wrinkles. She’s got an agency now so wonder if she’s her own best client as she still doing shows - or she can at least keep an eye on Lila. Bardot kept her own face and kept smoking and while she clearly aged she seemed to do it with such a French attitude she still looked great.

Reactions: 16
In those KM photos Demi Moore is further down the article and looks botched too

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In those KM photos Demi Moore is further down the article and looks botched too

The bigger concern is Bella Hadid strutting around wearing Carla Bruni's face, Hannibal Lector style. Can we do a welfare check on Carla, has anyone seen her lately?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.