Secret Celeb Gossip #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I’m very proud of each of my three children, they all have had the courage to take risks and pursue their dreams and if I could have wished anything for them it would have been that that make the most of their ‘wild and precious’ lives and they do! I have a lot to be grateful for in life and my adult children are by far the best of those things!

That’s why I applaud mischievous - she won’t be looking back in 20yrs thinking coulda shoulda woulda by the sound of it - what could be a better life lived than that? And those memories! 👏👏👏👏

I’ve heard from women who met him in his heyday that he had an overwhelming charisma - did you think so?
I wasn’t watching closely but I believe he nodded off during the inauguration last week. All that charisma must have worn him out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Gym&Tonic Mine have sagged terribly in recent years because I’ve lost a bit of weight. Now they resemble empty sandbags when I take my bra off, no one would want to see those 😂
I would be more than happy to give you a second opinion :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vanillaco said:
Was he ok about the bearding relationship? Like did he feel offended by it or did he think it was fine as it was just what you had to do to get on and it kept him out of the limelight?
He actually isn’t ok with it - he understands of course but it has caused break ups in this and some previous relationships, esp one with a sportsman. My son wants a long term, settled relationship and not being able to publicly acknowledge what you mean to each other is hard- things are changing of course but it’s still a career changing decision at the very least. One of the reasons he decided not to pursue acting was the fact he wouldn’t be able to live an open life and get the parts he’d hope for so is ironic that he’s in this situation but for now it’s working and he’s happy so I’m happy !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Vanillaco said:
Was he ok about the bearding relationship? Like did he feel offended by it or did he think it was fine as it was just what you had to do to get on and it kept him out of the limelight?
He actually isn’t ok with it - he understands of course but it has caused break ups in this and some previous relationships, esp one with a sportsman. My son wants a long term, settled relationship and not being able to publicly acknowledge what you mean to each other is hard- things are changing of course but it’s still a career changing decision at the very least. One of the reasons he decided not to pursue acting was the fact he wouldn’t be able to live an open life and get the parts he’d hope for so is ironic that he’s in this situation but for now it’s working and he’s happy so I’m happy !
How is it decided who the beard is, do they both choose, is it a mutual friend? Do they have a contract? Must be hard on the beard to as surely she can't have a relationship either. At what point do you get one, early career, or when your A list? Sorry so many questions! Just so intriguing!

Reactions: 8
Oh, be careful - I don't want you to get dropped! Intrigued about the insurance tho :ROFLMAO:

Imagine if one of the names listed actually is MM 🙈
Indeed.
Although, without prying too much, I believe they are in their 30s and our lovely MM is a little bit older. I did read a couple of earlier threads and she mentioned knowing of somebody or some girls who were with Chris Evans (but not herself) I know Lucy Pinder was seen with him a few years ago! I wonder if she had stories to tell the glamour circle!

Vanillaco said:
So your son was the actual secret partner of the male celebrity? I think it's terribly sad they're forced to do that and I suspect there are more having to do that than we know. I'm glad your son is happy and chose what was best for him. To echo somebody else, it is great how you support and love your son. ❤

Reactions: 18
Vanillaco said:
That is so sad that in an industry that you would expect to be one of the most creative and innovative it is so regressive. I suppose at the top money talks so they dont take risks. What an awful thing to have to choose between living the life you want or the career you want. It sounds like he has a great mum anyway :)

Indeed.
Although, without prying too much, I believe they are in their 30s and our lovely MM is a little bit older. I did read a couple of earlier threads and she mentioned knowing of somebody or some girls who were with Chris Evans (but not herself) I know Lucy Pinder was seen with him a few years ago! I wonder if she had stories to tell the glamour circle!

So your son was the actual secret partner of the male celebrity? I think it's terribly sad they're forced to do that and I suspect there are more having to do that than we know. I'm glad your son is happy and chose what was best for him. To echo somebody else, it is great how you support and love your son. ❤
Chris Evans is a ho! I think youd be hard pressed to find an actress who hadnt slept with hi m 😃

How is it decided who the beard is, do they both choose, is it a mutual friend? Do they have a contract? Must be hard on the beard to as surely she can't have a relationship either. At what point do you get one, early career, or when your A list? Sorry so many questions! Just so intriguing!
I think in showmance type relationships its done either by studios as part of their film contract or its done through a mutual agent or agency to get publicity for either or both parties and get their face known. Maybe its the same with bearding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh, be careful - I don't want you to get dropped! Intrigued about the insurance tho :ROFLMAO:

Imagine if one of the names listed actually is MM 🙈
Imagine if she replied about herself and said “yeah she’s a tosspot”. That’s what I’d do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone clarify which Chris Evans please!!!!
Depending on which one changes the narrative completely...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Assuming ginger given we are talking about low key glamour models from 15/ 20 years ago. Capt American isn’t that old I don’t think.

Edited since I can’t delete - ignore me adding more confusion🙈🙈🙈 who knew Lucy Pinder and Cpt America paths had crossed 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is so sad that in an industry that you would expect to be one of the most creative and innovative it is so regressive. I suppose at the top money talks so they dont take risks. What an awful thing to have to choose between living the life you want or the career you want. It sounds like he has a great mum anyway :)

Chris Evans is a ho! I think youd be hard pressed to find an actress who hadnt slept with hi m 😃
'Tis true, that! :LOL: I've seen a video fo him in action trying to get a woman's number outside a club.

It's Captain America Chris Evans. He was seen at a theme park with Lucy Pinder. I am sure the poor woman would be devastated that others would think she had dated Ginger Evans. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I see Alice and Ioan have officially announced their separation. She sounds like hard work from what I can see.

Reactions: 5
Talking about the ginger Chris Evans (sorry), how old was Billie Piper when they hooked up? She wasn't very old if I recall correctly. ETA: just googled, she was 17, he was 34. Okay, all legal, nothing to see here :D

She married him then went on to marry white supremacist neo nazi (and that's being polite) Laurence Fox. I hope her taste in men has improved ;)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Mail charmingly implying she fibbed about her age - is 52 rather than 49 - if true her fertility problems were when they tried to have children and she was already 42 - which is very difficult.
Reads like she had a very exclusive life in Paris, but was being somewhat controlled by previous fiancees wealth and circumstances then met more humble beginnings Welshman who then because very famous and travelled away with his job.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of liars, can people living in cloud cuckoo land pls just live their fantasies in a thread of their own? I m finding it a very boring read 😂 sorry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is there proof that Chris Evans (not ginger) is a total hoe, or is it just rumours? I suppose I'd be a hoe too though, if I was a man who looked like him & was able to get lots of hot women lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As someone who has sat through 102 Dalmatians a million times, Alice Evans is not the greatest actress. I think the whole Harvey Weinstein keeping her from being in big movies was pushing it a bit.

Reactions: 7
Is there proof that Chris Evans (not ginger) is a total hoe, or is it just rumours? I suppose I'd be a hoe too though, if I was a man who looked like him & was able to get lots of hot women lol
How many women does he have to sleep with to make him a hoe? If a man like TH has 5-6 women on rota for booty calls would that not make him also a male hoe

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.