Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, and the rage filled response from Lisa will land on Twitter in 3, 2 , 1.................

Reactions: 9
Ant McPartlin must pay a fortune for his PR. He is always portrayed as the good guy and loads of pics of his ex looking rough.

Reactions: 32
Why is it horrible? Looks like they are having a bit of fun?

He seems like a decent bloke who hasn’t always had it easy.
They may well be having fun but it’s not a flattering pic of her. Surely no one would be daft enough to think that’s a flattering photo?!

Reactions: 2
Why must it be flattering? It’s a new life announcement. Women don’t owe the world pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Happy for Professor Green! It must have been a major kick in the nuts to see Millie get back with Hugo, get married again so quickly and have a baby. He deserves all the happiness

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Happy for Professor Green! It must have been a major kick in the nuts to see Millie get back with Hugo, get married again so quickly and have a baby. He deserves all the happiness
Yes I’ve always had a soft spot for him 💖

Reactions: 22
Lisa is looking really well, which will be pissing of ant and his pe team

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He is named on the Footballers and Wags thread.....may have something to do with the many big games being postponed (apparently) as a lot of players attended and tested positive.
Can you tell us?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lisa is looking really well, which will be pissing of ant and his pe team
I’m glad she’s looking well. He really treated her badly. Hopefully now she’s realised she’s far better off without him.

Reactions: 27
I bleeping love that quote! Did you make it up? If so, you’re a star. If not, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I want it on a poster! 😂😂
Florence Given wrote a book called Women Don't Owe You Pretty - you might like some stuff here: https://www.florencegiven.com/collections/all

Depends on your taste though and she's a bit controversial (accusations of appropriating from black ideas/activism, is herself a slim wealthy white woman) though I don't know much about her or her work.

Reactions: 6
Have you read the article - "together for three wonderful years" 🤢🤢🤢 Definitely paid for that to appear!
They don’t just have dogs ! It’s interesting how they never ever mention her two children that live with them. I wonder if it doesn’t somehow fit the squeaky clean narrative that he wants to portray? 🤮

Reactions: 15
They don’t just have dogs ! It’s interesting how they never ever mention her two children that live with them. I wonder if it doesn’t somehow fit the squeaky clean narrative that he wants to portray? 🤮
I've always thought that was more out of respect for the children's privacy and her Ex's wishes in regard to said privacy.

Reactions: 8
Same🙈

So is "Amzie" a spelling mistake repeated 3 times or does Annmarie go by that?

I hope Lisa doesn't kick off and keeps a dignified silence, I root for her so much but sometimes she doesn't do herself any favours. I also hope he had the decency to tell her before it went to the papers!
She goes by that

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.