Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frank's a bit of a loveable joke in Scotland these days, gets the piss ripped out of him every Hogmanay on Only An Excuse. Not that that makes any of the above okay.
came here to say exactly that - where’s ra burds???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Then the show with Amy Winehouse, she and he were bouncing off each other, it was just brilliant. Miss Amy, bless her.
My fave Amy bit on NMTB was when someone asked if it was her own hair and she
said “yeah cos i bought it innit”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't link it as it seems to only show dailymail.co.uk instead of the story but busy Philips is saying her daughter who s 12 is gay and prefers to use the pronoun they or them
comments on dm asking why she feels the need to announce it and how does a 12 year old know they are gay at 10
I dislike busy as she comes across as a massive attention seeker

Can't link it as it seems to only show dailymail.co.uk instead of the story but busy Philips is saying her daughter who s 12 is gay and prefers to use the pronoun they or them
comments on dm asking why she feels the need to announce it and how does a 12 year old know they are gay at 10
My friend is gay and said she knew she was gay from around the age of 8 or 9. I think Busy is being ridiculous publicly announcing it as whilst some kids may know for certain their sexuality from a young age, in others their sexuality may be more fluid as they get older. She’s labelling her daughter very publicly which might cause the daughter upset or embarrassment in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My friend is gay and said she knew she was gay from around the age of 8 or 9. I think Busy is being ridiculous publicly announcing it as whilst some kids may know for certain their sexuality from a young age, in others their sexuality may be more fluid as they get older. She’s labelling her daughter very publicly which might cause the daughter upset or embarrassment in years to come.
I've heard this from people too - that they knew from such a young age, before they'd even experienced anything romantic or sexual. IIRC, Willow Smith came out as bi at the age of 11.

Semi-related sidenote, does it irritate the bejesus out of anyone else that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett were so lacking in imagination and/or narcissistic that they called their kids Willow and Jaden, basically derivatives of their own names? It shouldn't, but it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 23
I've heard it too but I don't trust busy. She's loves a trend and a band wagon.

Reactions: 5
I went on holiday to majorca when I was eighteen so I suppose that means I'm half spanish.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just can’t see this being true as she was baking a cake for some male heartthrob the other day? Her daughter has been featuring more and more in her posts seems she’s trying to make her daughter famous and hate to say it but maybe making claims like this is all part of the plan?

I certainly wouldn’t be announcing my child’s personal info like that. I had friends as school who experimented at that age and only one of them is now an adult lesbian. On the flip side a friend who was straight well into her 20s is now bi so it goes both ways.

Lastly who cares?? Don’t understand why celebs think we care about every little thing they have to say/share. Busy your daughters sexuality is not interesting 😂

Reactions: 15
I was good friends with one of her sisters all through school and can confirm she is completely genuine and really lovely. Whole family is
That's nice to know! I've always had a soft spot for The Saturdays, adored them growing up, so good to hear they're genuine.

Reactions: 4
so the hilaria baldwin thing - i'm sure a massive part of it was so she could say 'no i've never heard of alec baldwin because i'm spanish' when they met. i wonder how his (massive) ego is going to handle the evidence that continues to come out. he's already doubled down on her lies so i suspect that will continue in public. bet he's given her some tit at home though.

and dubai - several years ago at least they were still pumping raw sewage into the sea. makes those ig photos a bit less appealing...

• Wow
so the hilaria baldwin thing - i'm sure a massive part of it was so she could say 'no i've never heard of alec baldwin because i'm spanish' when they met. i wonder how his (massive) ego is going to handle the evidence that continues to come out. he's already doubled down on her lies so i suspect that will continue in public. bet he's given her some tit at home though.

and dubai - several years ago at least they were still pumping raw sewage into the sea. makes those ig photos a bit less appealing...
Yes especially after the leaked tape of him calling his daughter a rude thoughtless pig surfaced many years ago was hilarious.... this is pure gold.....

Reactions: 9
I know exactly what you mean!! Then I went on to a link about breeders and abortions. I literally cannot believe what I was reading! I must be so naive to not know half the things I read this evening, please let it all be bullshit.... I have half a feeling of dry heaving and the other half of not wanting to sleep in case I dream about it... 😵
I read that abortion post too after the porta potty story. I don't think I can believe it tbf (maybe naively).

Semi-related sidenote, does it irritate the bejesus out of anyone else that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett were so lacking in imagination and/or narcissistic that they called their kids Willow and Jaden, basically derivatives of their own names? It shouldn't, but it makes me cringe.
Haha! Can't say I ever realised!

Reactions: 9
Designer clothes, shoes, handbags eat up a lot of money. I think they believe that the money will keep rolling in, and continue to live/spend as per their earnings.
Plus home owning in a nice area of London and having children. It doesn’t go as far as you’d think when you are living an expensive life

Reactions: 2
I've heard this from people too - that they knew from such a young age, before they'd even experienced anything romantic or sexual. IIRC, Willow Smith came out as bi at the age of 11.

I never picked up on that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.
But I supposed it's not any different from a name being carried on through the family 🤷‍♀️

That abortion fetish is the stuff of hell
Stop! I couldn't finish that article it was too much for me🤢

As for the porta potty stories , I kinda took some of those with a pinch of salt....maybe Im just being slightly naive but if they were eating all that faeces surely they would have been sick , as in sick enough to be hospitalised 🤔One story I read by a women said she had gained weight from all the s**t she had to eat 🤷🏻‍♀️I don't for a second doubt that most of those things happen but I found some stories so contrived but maybe that's the cynic in me

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I've read that page before and don't buy that 💩, I think at the most, the portas do group stuff and 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 with lots of oil 😂

That website is American, far right, pro life nonsense. Blaming women for the depravity but not men. The abortion stuff is nonsense

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.