Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Demeanor has buggered off to his man cave to play X-Box with his mate Gaz, so I just stuck on episode 2 of Celebrity: A 21st Century Story, on the BBC

Cor! It's good! Recommended.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mr Demeanor has buggered off to his man cave to play X-Box with his mate Gaz, so I just stuck episode 2 of Celebrity: A 21st Century Story on BBC.

But you are a Miss! Are you living in sin???? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mr Demeanor has buggered off to his man cave to play X-Box with his mate Gaz, so I just stuck on episode 2 of Celebrity: A 21st Century Story, on the BBC

I'm on episode four, have binged it all evening!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve always thought Mollie King comes across as extremely genuine and seems bloody lovely! Congratulations to her and Stuart.
I was good friends with one of her sisters all through school and can confirm she is completely genuine and really lovely. Whole family is

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was good friends with one of her sisters all through school and can confirm she is completely genuine and really lovely. Whole family is
There was briefly a behind the scenes series about The Saturdays and I remember her being very sweet on there. Actually come to think of it all the girls from the group were very nice on there and seemed good fun.

• Heart
If anyone needs a laugh, then this guy is hilarious!! He does brilliant impressions of the Kartrashians!!
And Happy New Year Tattlers!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Omg for kardashian impressions yall need to follow @andrealopezcomedy on IG and also @stephtodd

Right I’ve missed like 10pages of comments on here but i came here specifically to see if you all had seen the Alec Baldwin Italian video?
If not I’m gonna try screen record a lost it here now it’s GOLD

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone heard anymore tea today regarding the Hilaria Spanish situation? If anyone is interested, the Saturday Night Live Alec Baldwin roast is on Comedy Xtra channel at midnight. It was filmed a few months ago but I’ve heard that it’s quite funny.

Reactions: 4
I didn't realise how much I dislike Derek (Beckham) until I noticed all the comments I liked 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone heard anymore tea today regarding the Hilaria Spanish situation? If anyone is interested, the Saturday Night Live Alec Baldwin roast is on Comedy Xtra channel at midnight. It was filmed a few months ago but I’ve heard that it’s quite funny.
well the latest thing i heard is that friends of her family in majorca claim that they have never even met her!!
The way she explained it in her insta post was as if she was a regular visiter to the island however most people claim not to know who she is and also that they have never met her!!
So it looks like almost complete fabrication?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
well the latest thing i heard is that friends of her family in majorca claim that they have never even met her!!
The way she explained it in her insta post was as if she was a regular visiter to the island however most people claim not to know who she is and also that they have never met her!!
So it looks like almost complete fabrication?
Wow it’s just such a strange situation isn’t it!

Reactions: 7
Happy for Professor Green! It must have been a major kick in the nuts to see Millie get back with Hugo, get married again so quickly and have a baby. He deserves all the happiness
I remember when he got with Millie and I thought from day one this match cannot last

I've been to dubai a few times on holiday but mainly for business (alone) ... now I'm thinking I bet everyone around me thinks I'm a porta potty .. 😂

The first time I was in Dubai (I was about 26) I got heckled or low level heckling by men constantly asking if I was from the Ukraine. I naïvely didn't get it but now all these years later I see why they were asking me.

Even worse I went, with a friend to that posh 7 star hotel for dinner on the man made beach. As we were leaving the restaurant to get a cab at the reception we had to walk through the extensive gardens, absolutely fine however security had been called and they came for us in a souped up golf buggy 😂 they tried to arrest me for trying to silicate prostitution! All because I have blonde hair and a woman and presumably we weren't with our husbands.
I wasn't drinking and I wasn't very modest.
Shocking!
I kicked up a fuss, they realised their error and allowed us to explore the 7 star hotel for free....there is a nightclub and big fish tank all very ugly and over the top.
Anyway all kinda seedy because it was full of men and russian/Ukrainian girls and all the blokes were openly leering 🤮

I've been to the non touristy parts of Dubai and there are large Indian, Pakistani communities very interesting but they are treated like dirt.
The human rights in UAE is pretty vile.
the amount of hookers in bars in Dubai is unbelievable. I like Dubai because it’s hot and sunny and I can go nice places for dinner. I go with my husband so it’s a world away from porta potty life.

Reactions: 5
I had to clear my cookies and history once I’d looked. Don’t want to get hit by a bus and people judge me
I know exactly what you mean!! Then I went on to a link about breeders and abortions. I literally cannot believe what I was reading! I must be so naive to not know half the things I read this evening, please let it all be bullshit.... I have half a feeling of dry heaving and the other half of not wanting to sleep in case I dream about it... 😵

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh god, and the rage filled response from Lisa will land on Twitter in 3, 2 , 1.................
She usually just likes other people's rage filled tweets.I think there is a gagging order in place.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.