Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With everything going on I am finding the Hilary/ Hilaria stories so funny. Regarding her Baldwinitos no one would ask who’s the daddy.... those are some strong Baldwin genes!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With everything going on I am finding the Hilary/ Hilaria stories so funny. Regarding her Baldwinitos no one would ask who’s the daddy.... those are some strong Baldwin genes!
I’m howling at ‘Baldwinitos’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the Preston was was a real low for Amstell. Donny Tourette, fair enough, he was acting like a dick and deserved what he got, but it was Amstell who behaved like a dick towards Preston, ridiculing his wife in front of him. Not big, not clever, not funny. He was lucky Preston didn’t punch him.
Ahh, I did sort of feel bad for Preston, he was sticking up for his wife.

But that said, anyone who goes on that show must know what they're in for and know that Simon is like a viper. Also, he was just reading excerpts from her book. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely Alec must have known her age, you can't hide that surely if you have married and kids together. Can't imagine he'll find it funny being the joke if he didn't know.

Reactions: 11
Surely Alec must have known her age, you can't hide that surely if you have married and kids together. Can't imagine he'll find it funny being the joke if he didn't know.
He must have known! Yet he kept getting her pregnant and allowing her to tell their children this load of tit! He clearly couldnt care less as long as everyone is thinking how virile he is with his young ' exotic' wife and army of kids!

Reactions: 14
He must have known! Yet he kept getting her pregnant and allowing her to tell their children this load of tit! He clearly couldnt care less as long as everyone is thinking how virile he is with his young ' exotic' wife and army of kids!
Fair play to her, not sure I could knock 10 years off and not have been sussed out sooner!

Reactions: 8
😂😂. Im working from home but the comments under Hils posts are 🤣🤣🤣 and keeping me distracted

20201230_153835.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Hilaria thing is hands down one of the funniest and downright odd stories I have heard all year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would she have developed such an Insta-following if she was just a WASP-y yoga instructor called Hilary with kids with everyday, English sounding names, or has her Spanish 'brand' made her more popular? I'm not sure I could live that much of a lie - surely you would expect every day to be found out? That said, it's amazing it's not come out sooner.
I don't understand why her family didn't speak up? At what point do you draw the line with the whole Spanish narrative?
The wedding? The Spanish childrens names? The TV appearances and interviews about her heritage?
Was it openly discussed on family WhatsApp groups or at Christmas?! Or was it kept a secret from her husband?

It's all so bizarre 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She does speak Spanish, I've seen a short clip on YouTube. The weird bit is she doesn't seem to know that there's a difference between Spain and central/South America, so she said she's white, which for the average spaniard wouldn't need clarification.
I'm assuming the tabloids are digging away, and there will be pics of her from kindergarten all through to college in Boston, that she's only had the occasional holiday in Spain. It is so bizarre, Alec looks like he's going on a murder spree. I wonder if he'll ditch her.
In the US generally they tend to lump Spain in with Latin America and consider them Hispanic so it makes sense she’d clarify in that context - a friend of mine in the US was astonished that people in Europe consider the Spaniards/Portuguese white and not Hispanic.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand lying to people. I have just turned 50 but can easily pass for being in my 30s so could get away with it. I can understand it if you are just after a bit of fun but I don’t see the point of starting a relationship built on lies. (By the way ladies, I have a 20 inch penis!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She said "si" instead of "yes" in her wedding vows, this keeps getting better!

She was waving a fan around too. 🙄😂 Their wedding rings are inscribed in Spanish. I don't believe Alec knew, he's finding it out now. To name all their kids with Spanish names, it's too much.

I don’t understand lying to people. I have just turned 50 but can easily pass for being in my 30s so could get away with it. I can understand it if you are just after a bit of fun but I don’t see the point of starting a relationship built on lies. (By the way ladies, I have a 20 inch penis!)
I'm an 18 Yr old blonde virgin 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't understand why her family didn't speak up? At what point do you draw the line with the whole Spanish narrative?
The wedding? The Spanish childrens names? The TV appearances and interviews about her heritage?
Was it openly discussed on family WhatsApp groups or at Christmas?! Or was it kept a secret from her husband?

It's all so bizarre 🍿
I was initially annoyed by her appropriation of others experiences but this is just comedy gold 😄 The wedding is just next level bizarre! I wonder if real Spaniards go that far? I'm guessing not! And even better, shes just adding to it with her clearly brainless excuses thinking everyone will just go ' yeah fair enough of course shes just being misinterpreted' for 15 years while she religiously fake tanned, put on a fake accent, had a Spanish wedding from the 1950's and pretended she couldnt speak English properly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m intrigued to know if it’s true that she really is 45 or whether it’s people mucking around pretending they went to school with her!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.