Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad people have been open with their experiences. I’m 22 and never tried it but i’m often made to feel like a boring succubus of energy because i don’t want to do a bump at someones ‘casual gathering’. I’ve seen it turn my friends into terrors. I’m not going to feel like a bore anymore 👍🏻
People who take cocaine are insufferable bores when they’ve shoved a load up their hooter.

Reactions: 19
I think Hilaria does speak Spanish with some degree of fluency (she would’ve had to learn to make her persona plausible) but people from Mallorca also speak a dialect of Catalan which she obviously doesn’t speak and no one has ever picked her up on. I’m just so intrigued by the whole thing like what kind of unhinged person actually does something like this

Reactions: 28
Lesson learned (maybe) ... slebs don’t fib about things that are easily checkable. You make yourself look like (even more of) a fanny.

Reactions: 11
I think Hilaria does speak Spanish with some degree of fluency (she would’ve had to learn to make her persona plausible) but people from Mallorca also speak a dialect of Catalan which she obviously doesn’t speak and no one has ever picked her up on. I’m just so intrigued by the whole thing like what kind of unhinged person actually does something like this
If Spanish were her first language, she'd be saying espain, when she's speaking English. Spaniards I know cannot just say Spain. I think she relied on nobody in the US knowing any more than she does, and that worked for years, amazing. She's git Spanish speaking nannies for the kids, but they'll be central /south Americans, so part of her act and accent is picked up from them. Bet they were paid minimum wage and made to sign ndas. 😡

It really is bum clenching cringe!
Can't stop thinking about the dog, poor Diego Manchego. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
People who take cocaine are insufferable bores when they’ve shoved a load up their hooter.
Nothing like being the only sober person around a load of drunks either 😩 u just look around thinking “...twats. Is this what I’m like?!”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In regards to the Hilaria situation, didn’t Demi Rose pretend to be Colombian for a while after “dating” Tyga?!

Reactions: 7
The Hilaria thing is hands down one of the funniest and downright odd stories I have heard all year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would she have developed such an Insta-following if she was just a WASP-y yoga instructor called Hilary with kids with everyday, English sounding names, or has her Spanish 'brand' made her more popular? I'm not sure I could live that much of a lie - surely you would expect every day to be found out? That said, it's amazing it's not come out sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't keep up with this thread so apologies if this has already been discussed.

I've just listened to the Louis Theroux and Rylan Clark podcast. He talks about a famous wedding guest of his leaking to the press he was getting married to make some money. I am certain it is Amy Childs as there are pap shots of her on the day and he doesn't follow her on SM now.

Reactions: 14
The Hilary stuff is NUTS. Do her family have anything to do with her - or stood by and watched the grift? Is it a tv personality Lorraine Kelly style thing? What is going on?

Reactions: 10
If Spanish were her first language, she'd be saying espain, when she's speaking English. Spaniards I know cannot just say Spain. I think she relied on nobody in the US knowing any more than she does, and that worked for years, amazing. She's git Spanish speaking nannies for the kids, but they'll be central /south Americans, so part of her act and accent is picked up from them. Bet they were paid minimum wage and made to sign ndas. 😡

Can't stop thinking about the dog, poor Diego Manchego. 😁
Yeah its like shes gone ' can I think of something Spansh? Oh yeah, Spanish cheese!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Hilaria thing is hands down one of the funniest and downright odd stories I have heard all year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would she have developed such an Insta-following if she was just a WASP-y yoga instructor called Hilary with kids with everyday, English sounding names, or has her Spanish 'brand' made her more popular? I'm not sure I could live that much of a lie - surely you would expect every day to be found out? That said, it's amazing it's not come out sooner.
Thing is there's another article in the DM today, she needs to shoosh her face and stop digging. Alec and Ireland also need to just shoosh as well cos the more they keep commenting its like adding petrol to a fire with the media. It would go away if they would just shut it and stop trying to defend themselves

Reactions: 12
The Preston one was great too!!!
I think the Preston was was a real low for Amstell. Donny Tourette, fair enough, he was acting like a dick and deserved what he got, but it was Amstell who behaved like a dick towards Preston, ridiculing his wife in front of him. Not big, not clever, not funny. He was lucky Preston didn’t punch him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the Hilaria thing is well Hilarious! For years she has claimed she was Spanish only to be found to be full in American. As for speaking Spanish I think after Chinese it’s the most widely spoken language in the world and let’s not forget that in America you have the Latino community. So speaking Spanish is quite normal in America.
Here’s the thing, if she wants to be Spanish, so be it and who am I to judge.... but I do find it very strange.
Do you think Alec Baldwin knew? Like it’s been their big secret
Liars always get caught out and I guarantee its not the only lie she's told. It'll be the tip of the ice berg.

My ex told me when we first met that he was born in London and briefly lived in Borehamwood (where my dad's family live).

Turned out he was born and raised in Bedford and never even went to Borehamwood!?! When we went to visit my family, my uncle's wife realised she and my boyfriend were the same age and the school was small, so she would have remembered him, but didn't.

Anyhoo, almost a year into our relationship, we were booking a holiday. I was on the phone on my lunch break at work to the travel agent and she asked for his DOB, as it was his birthday soon, I had a brain fart about what year he was born. So asked the travel agent to hold while I rang my boyfriend. Cut a long story short, he'd lied about his age, knocked 4 years off and was about to turn 40. I was so humiliated as my workmates heard this all unfold and thought it was hilarious.

I didn't care that he was actually 8 years older than me, I cared about the fact that he lied.

We had a big talk, I told him to come clean about any other lies and we could move on afresh. He said there was nothing else.

Four years into the relationship, after I caught him out over a silly lie we had a row and I found out his biggest lie, he said he didn't have children. Turns out he had a 12 year old daughter he didn't see. Of course he lied about why that was, turns out he just couldn't be arsed.

I couldn't trust him. Ended it.

Maybe Alec will do the same with Hillary.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Also I can’t believe Hilaria is only a year older than me! Thought she was well into her 40’s
tit! I thought she was mid-40s! 😲

She's done an interview, 🤦‍♀️ says she's been misrepresented and people are confused. 😁
Also, seems she's actually 45.😳😏
Oh!

The Hillary story reminds me of Rachel Dozeal who changed her appearance and lived her life as a black women. But was actually white.

Screenshot_20201230-150545_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.