Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always got creepy vibes from CJ, didn't he claim to have murdered someone in an Amsterdam canal?
Yeah, he mentioned it in his biography and then backtracked after it became a headline and realised you can get in trouble for saying you've murdered someone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jess Glynne sounds like her voice should be good, but she deliberately sounds bad in order to sound "interesting". Also all of her songs are repetitive as hell.
she was the opener for the Spice Girls wasn’t she. When I went to see them, I couldn’t get over how many different songs she’d released (her set went in for what felt like years), I thought she’d only released 2 because they all sound exactly alike.

If someone asked me what method of torture I’d least enjoy, it would absolutely be being locked in a room with Jess Glynne on repeat. Water boarding would at least add variety.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Adding to the Alec and Hilaria story... all the kids have Spanish names! It’s actually embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She fucked up right royally when she apparently cried off a big concert due to being hungover, which lost her a LOT of frinds. I think she's still trying to repair some of that damage.
When she rang to cancel she sang down the phone, 'I feel like I've let you down, it's me now who's reaching out...'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god!! I don't see how he couldn't have known, unless he never met her parents or relatives or if he did she had them all in on it but her parents are a doctor and a professor I think, not pushy showbiz parents or anything like that? It's just all so so weird! I can't believe it's only now come out

Even the dogs! One of them is called Diego Manchego. 😁 I starting to think he actually didn't know. 😁

Reactions: 7
Did Hilaria keep the fake accent up at home? Surely some Spanish people have tried speaking to her in Spanish over the years? Such an odd story, I just can’t fathom how she thought she’d never be found out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she does actually speak Spanish, but I might have that wrong. Sounds like speaking English came first though even if she does and I read one article that said people who were at school with her said she didn’t have an accent

Adding to the Alec and Hilaria story... all the kids have Spanish names! It’s actually embarrassing
Also i have to say i have a new found respect for amy schumer! (You just know that alex must be seething inside about all this!):p
Sorry but i'm not sorry! (for laughing at this whole sorry situation that is!).
After all he was quick to mock and judge (virtue signal) about anyone else serves him right!!😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she does actually speak Spanish, but I might have that wrong. Sounds like speaking English came first though even if she does and I read one article that said people who were at school with her said she didn’t have an accent
I speak Spanish as I lived and worked there for 14 months. I do not consider myself anything but English and have never spoken a mix of the two languages or spoken English with a Spanish accent. This is just nonsense. Her full history from birth to present is out for all to see.

Reactions: 26
Until the weekend when all of this came out her bio on her booking website stated she was born in Majorca and raised in Boston which just isn't true! Tracie morrisey has done a deep dive on insta but I'm on a social media detox so haven't been able to look yet but apparently she lays it all out in chronological
Order with screenshots - I imagine it's in a similar way to the one she did on that other fantasist Jameela Jamil so will be well worth a look.

I speak Spanish as I lived and worked there for 14 months. I do not consider myself anything but English and have never spoken a mix of the two languages or spoken English with a Spanish accent. This is just nonsense. Her full history from birth to present is out for all to see.

Reactions: 11
Until the weekend when all of this came out her bio on her booking website stated she was born in Majorca and raised in Boston which just isn't true! Tracie morrisey has done a deep dive on insta but I'm on a social media detox so haven't been able to look yet but apparently she lays it all out in chronological
Order with screenshots - I imagine it's in a similar way to the one she did on that other fantasist Jameela Jamil so will be well worth a look.
Here we go!

Reactions: 5
Did Hilaria keep the fake accent up at home? Surely some Spanish people have tried speaking to her in Spanish over the years? Such an odd story, I just can’t fathom how she thought she’d never be found out.
She does speak Spanish, I've seen a short clip on YouTube. The weird bit is she doesn't seem to know that there's a difference between Spain and central/South America, so she said she's white, which for the average spaniard wouldn't need clarification.
I'm assuming the tabloids are digging away, and there will be pics of her from kindergarten all through to college in Boston, that she's only had the occasional holiday in Spain. It is so bizarre, Alec looks like he's going on a murder spree. I wonder if he'll ditch her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the Hilaria thing is well Hilarious! For years she has claimed she was Spanish only to be found to be full in American. As for speaking Spanish I think after Chinese it’s the most widely spoken language in the world and let’s not forget that in America you have the Latino community. So speaking Spanish is quite normal in America.
Here’s the thing, if she wants to be Spanish, so be it and who am I to judge.... but I do find it very strange.
Do you think Alec Baldwin knew? Like it’s been their big secret

like Very I am on a social media detox (apart from Tattle of course) and would love someone to post Tracey Morrisey’s stuff 😜

Reactions: 10
She's less Spanish than you, and you aren't even Spanish :LOL: She never lived in Spain. She was born and brought up completely in the US with some holidays to Spain. Her parents retired to Spain without her because she was 27!! Why the hell would two American parents with no Spanish heritage decide to bring up their American children in 2 different cultures? My son is learning Spanish at school and loves Enchillada's. Doesn't mean I'm bringing him up as Mexican! She's a complete liar saying she was brought up in two cultures. If you go on holiday to another country you have no idea of the culture of that country! You're a tourist! Her parents must be dying of embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Totally! My husband moved to the UK as a child aged 10 not speaking a word of English. He speaks it without a foreign sounding accent to the extent that you wouldn’t know it’s his second language/ that home for him is another country and definitely never mixes up languages when he’s speaking to someone in one or the other. Bilingual friends who are bringing up children bilingual similarly don’t have foreign sounding accents when they switch to English! The whole thing (and explanation) is hilarious.

Reactions: 17
Also what the heck is going on with her face?
Its as if she is morphing into a completely different person compare how she used to look when she first met alex to how she looks now its a big difference.
Its hard not to reach the conclusion thats she's based her new look on salma hayek because they do look eerily similar now?

Attachments

Also what the heck is going on with her face?
Its as if she is morphing into a completely different person compare how she used to look when she first met alex to how she looks now its a big difference.
Its hard not to reach the conclusion thats she's based her new look on salma hayek because they do look eerily similar now?
I have a desire to run through the thread singing 'Through Spanish Eyes...' 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
watch

watch

the accent thing is so odd! on a podcast the host said to her 'your English is so good!' after she said she moved aged 19 to the US for college and she didn't even say yeah I'm a native English speaker! she just agreed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.