Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m intrigued to know if it’s true that she really is 45 or whether it’s people mucking around pretending they went to school with her!
Apparently her year book is from 1991, which is all out there now. Not really surprising she'd lie about her age, most in showbiz do. Five kids in a few years has aged her, bet she eats 400 calories a day, that all can't help her mental state.

Alec Baldwins terrible dyed hair 🤮
Tbh you could've stopped at Alec Baldwins terrible. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
😂😂. Im working from home but the comments under Hils posts are 🤣🤣🤣 and keeping me distracted

View attachment 364647
Yes and Alec really doesn't like it so he's hitting back with some choice expressions of his own..roid boy anyone?
(or whisper it maybe he's talking about himself projection?)
Maybe thats how he ahem keeps up with a much younger wife?
It goes on a lot in hollywood so you never know?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just found this one, he's not half giving it an independence day speech 😂😂😂. We will go on with our lives, a life i wouldn't trade for anything. Someone needs to take the shovels off the Baldwins now before they dig right to the earths core and some 🤭🤭🤭🤭, the Christmas gift that keeps on giving
20201230_181609.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just found this one, he's not half giving it an independence day speech 😂😂😂. We will go on with our lives, a life i wouldn't trade for anything. Someone needs to take the shovels off the Baldwins now before they dig right to the earths core and some 🤭🤭🤭🤭, the Christmas gift that keeps on giving
View attachment 364878
Delusions of grandeur much??
We will go in with our lives a life i wouldn't trade in for anything?? Wtf??
Talk about over the top!!!
All this as well in the time of co-vid when people are actually losing their lives and homes incomes and loved ones...
You just couldn't make up how self absorbed these people are...

Reactions: 16
Delusions of grandeur much??
We will go in with our lives a life i wouldn't trade in for anything?? Wtf??
Talk about over the top!!!
All this as well in the time of co-vid when people are actually losing their lives and homes incomes and loved ones...
You just couldn't make up how self absorbed these people are...
There's a real sense of delusion in a man that defends not only his lying wife, but continues to lie himself. "You never claimed you were from Spain". What Alec, everyone else just decided to say she was born in Mallorca? And she specifically forgot the English word for "cucumber"? It's unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 364878
Oh ffs 😂 give it up Alec, she's said it on film to many times. I honestly think she's only been on the occasional holiday to Spain. Why is he making it worse. 😁 He's even on film saying she's Spanish. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She spends her life half naked on Instagram showing off her post baby body and documenting every second of her fake life! Does he not realise that everything the silly cow has said can easily be found online or in tv recordings in about 20 minutes, which is exactly what people have done?! Hes married to a sociopath who pretended to be Spanish and it looks like he didnt even notice. I dont really think he needs to be pontificating right now! And going on holiday to Spain doesnt mean you were ' raised in another land' it means you went on holiday to Spain! Hes not met many women if a woman who body shames post partum women and lies to her own children about their heritage is the most principled woman hes ever known 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hillary's post-baby pics whine infuriate me. I know she's spoken about inclusivity and how that should include everyone, including her, but to me it reeks of an "all lives matter" train of thought. Sure Hillary, that's great and everything, but how about we think about the millions of women worldwide that don't snap back like you do and/or don't have the millions you do at their disposal? It doesn't have to be about you, even though you doubtless consider yourself a minority.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 364878

This is the gift that keeps giving 😂 from his long, pathetic defensive monologue it's pretty obvious he is aware of the tit that has hit the fan and that they are most definitely in the wrong. If there wasn't an issue there wouldn't brilliant bite ba

It's bizarre. This is the forerunner for Meghan Markle and Harry when it all goes tits up and finally the chickens come home to roost.
Hillary's post-baby pics whine infuriate me. I know she's spoken about inclusivity and how that should include everyone, including her, but to me it reeks of an "all lives matter" train of thought. Sure Hillary, that's great and everything, but how about we think about the millions of women worldwide that don't snap back like you do and/or don't have the millions you do at their disposal? It doesn't have to be about you, even though you doubtless consider yourself a minority.

Where is the body shaming post pregnancy? This is a victim narrative with very little substance. But like Meghan and the apparent shame of a miscarriage

Reactions: 8

Yes she's just one of the lucky few nothing to brag about and i'm sure the yoga helps as does the army of nannies!!
Good god though these people are never grateful so she also had to reinvent herself as a latino sex kitten just to keep alec onside (so she thinks) inclusive no way elitist and entitled absolutely!
Perfection as the new normal a subtle art of shaming other mothers by using the inclusive tag..
Sorry but i'm glad her lies are coming out so she can stop preaching to the rest of us.

Reactions: 9
Yes she's just one of the lucky few nothing to brag about and i'm sure the yoga helps as does the army of nannies!!
Good god though these people are never grateful so she also had to reinvent herself as a latino sex kitten just to keep alec onside (so she thinks) inclusive no way elitist and entitled absolutely!
Perfection as the new normal a subtle art of shaming other mothers by using the inclusive tag..
Sorry but i'm glad her lies are coming out so she can stop preaching to the rest of us.
Exactly! The only reason to post a picture of yourself naked weeks after giving birth is to show other people ( lets face it, other women) how good you look after giving birth. Why else would you do it, and what are you trying to prove? Admittedly being a yoga teacher probably helps, but so does not having to fit in yoga in between cooking, cleaning, working, taking care of other children without the help of nannies and cleaners and having the cushion of your husbands money.

Reactions: 18
So has she been pregnant almost the whole time after getting married?

View attachment 364878
someone has been wishing they were kiefer Sutherland and starring in designated survivor 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tracie morrisey has done a deep dive on insta but I'm on a social media detox so haven't been able to look yet but apparently she lays it all out in chronological
Order with screenshots - I imagine it's in a similar way to the one she did on that other fantasist Jameela Jamil so will be well worth a look.
thank you so much for pointing me in the direction of Tracie Morrisey she’s brilliant, currently rattling through her saved stories

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.