Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Alex Baldwin the actor.

I really do.

What a quaint fish though. For those who haven't seen it, one of the Baldwin brothers gives a great performance in Band of Brothers.

Very talented but all seem as odd as can be

Reactions: 10
This is the gift that keeps giving 😂 from his long, pathetic defensive monologue it's pretty obvious he is aware of the tit that has hit the fan and that they are most definitely in the wrong. If there wasn't an issue there wouldn't brilliant bite ba

It's bizarre. This is the forerunner for Meghan Markle and Harry when it all goes tits up and finally the chickens come home to roost.

Where is the body shaming post pregnancy? This is a victim narrative with very little substance. But like Meghan and the apparent shame of a miscarriage
All in her head, every last scrap of it. I was never much of an Amy Schumer fan but I'm becoming more of one every day.

If anyone is interested, Vanity Fair did a good and concise round-up with receipts! Looks like it's behind a paywall but it isn't, just minimise the stuff asking you to pay/subscribe:

Reactions: 6
Is there any positive celeb gossip that defies the expected trope of a celeb being a dick?

Like is there any celeb that has a reputation for being awful but actually is a well adjusted human?

I need heart warming stories please

Reactions: 7
Why has she changed her name from Hillary to Hillaria?? How bizarre đŸ€·â€â™€ïž
Sounds more Spanish 💃....
[/QUOTE]
I read it in my head as Hilarious which is quite fitting given her fake stories.
Had a look at her Twitter and it doesn’t look to active? Is she active on insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there any positive celeb gossip that defies the expected trope of a celeb being a dick?

Like is there any celeb that has a reputation for being awful but actually is a well adjusted human?

There was a nice one about Renee Zelwegger in this thread

So glad people have been open with their experiences. I’m 22 and never tried it but i’m often made to feel like a boring succubus of energy because i don’t want to do a bump at someones ‘casual gathering’. I’ve seen it turn my friends into terrors. I’m not going to feel like a bore anymore đŸ‘đŸ»
Theres nothing boring about being brave enough to go against the grain. It won’t be long before some of your friends start to have more than the odd line at a casual gathering if they haven’t already and you’ll be so pleased you stood firm.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love Simon ! Had no sympathy for Preston the ordinary “ posh” boy who demanded to be taken seriously as an artist, married a chav literally famous for being famous and then threw a tantrum when he went on a show famous for mocking celebrities that mocked him. twit

I can't understand how she's paid to sing.

She's can't bleeping sing!

Nor can I, so I need to know her secret to make a few quid myself.

Only thing I know is that Jet2 customers were complaining in their droves that her crappy song Hold my Hand (which Jet2 used on its adverts) was being piped into the cabin on repeat at boarding.

Hasn't she also got form for pulling out of gigs last minute? No idea if that's genuine illness, or just flakiness though. I might be mixing her up with another equally awful 'singer'.
My god, I feel seen.
B
Ahh, I did sort of feel bad for Preston, he was sticking up for his wife.

But that said, anyone who goes on that show must know what they're in for and know that Simon is like a viper. Also, he was just reading excerpts from her book. 😅

Follow Deux Moi on Instagram. Anonymous stories about celebs and there’s some heart warming stuff in there

Also i have to say i have a new found respect for amy schumer! (You just know that alex must be seething inside about all this!):p
Sorry but i'm not sorry! (for laughing at this whole sorry situation that is!).
After all he was quick to mock and judge (virtue signal) about anyone else serves him right!!😘
‘Let’s be clear that Europe has a lot of white people in there’? WTAF?

The woman is certifiable.

I love Simon ! Had no sympathy for Preston the ordinary “ posh” boy who demanded to be taken seriously as an artist, married a chav literally famous for being famous and then threw a tantrum when he went on a show famous for mocking celebrities that mocked him. twit

B
But he wasn’t mocking Preston, he was mocking his wife. And Preston didn’t ‘throw a tantrum’, he walked off set.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Follow Deux Moi on Instagram. Anonymous stories about celebs and there’s some heart warming stuff in there
Omg! Dunno why I didn’t think before.

i wholly recommend the IG account ‘treytaylor’ - some fab celeb titbits. Like Jayden smith collecting his mates hair and keeping it “just out”

his latest post of Jackie chan I genuinely didn’t know I needed till I saw it đŸ„ș💕

My bit of tea is on Rita Ora. We were both queuing (it was a very busy morning) at fast track security at Heathrow in November 2018 and she and a couple of people were a little ahead of me and when she reached the belt to put through her hand luggage she whipped out her vape and started smoking like a complete and utter bell end. She also kept looking round so people would notice her. Sorry but she is a class A nob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
My bit of tea is on Rita Ora. We were both queuing (it was a very busy morning) at fast track security at Heathrow in November 2018 and she and a couple of people were a little ahead of me and when she reached the belt to put through her hand luggage she whipped out her vape and started smoking like a complete and utter bell end. She also kept looking round so people would notice her. Sorry but she is a class A nob.

I would have said very loudly 'are you not that bleeping idiot hole celeb that had a party during lockdown?? Can't remember your name but you sure look like the blonde vapid fuckwit'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would have said very loudly 'are you not that bleeping idiot hole celeb that had a party during lockdown?? Can't remember your name but you sure look like the blonde vapid fuckwit'
Well this was nearly two years ago so I couldn’t have said that. Thinking about it I think she whipped the vape out just before she got to the belt but she turned away from the security people and faced us (the queue of people behind her) and we all saw her have a drag. I remember thinking what a tit.

Reactions: 17
Well this was nearly two years ago so I couldn’t have said that. Thinking about it I think she whipped the vape out just before she got to the belt but she turned away from the security people and faced us (the queue of people behind her) and we all saw her have a drag. I remember thinking what a tit.

Ahhhh sorry never caught that it was a couple of years ago. Still vapid. And an hole.

I've got one. I think I've told it here months ago though. But I interviewed Johnny Borrell from Razorlight a few years ago at a festival, they were headlining.

I've heard countless times that he's meant to be an arse.

Anyway, I did other artist interviews that day and the festival PR then said Razorlight weren't doing interviews after all. So once I'd done my last one, I hit the bar and watched the live music. I was off duty after all.

Unfortunately, I played catch-up with my friends a bit too quick and as I'd been working all day, I'd barely eaten. Long story short... I got absolutely shitfaced.

Just as Razorlight were finishing their set, the PR lady called me and said to get backstage now as Johnny Borrell would give me a five minute interview. I was so drunk that I stupidly agreed.

I could barely stand, needed help walking, was slurring and asked the poor bugger the same question over and over again. He was very polite and patient, nothing like he was previously portrayed. My boyfriend was looking through his fingers at my car crash unfolding. It was just awful.

I can't bring myself to listen to that interview again. It's a total cringe-fest for me. Horrible. Makes my toes curl with embarrassment.

Being the classy bird I am, I had to get my boyfriend pull over on the way home to be sick. When I got home, I crashed out on the kitchen floor, face down in a Superman pose. That was the first time my boyfriend ever saw me that drunk.

There's been other times since. Similar situation, working all day at a festival and playing catch-up on the booze. I fell asleep absolutely wankered during Slipknot at Download Festival last year. đŸ€ŠđŸŒâ€â™€ïž

Here's some of bands I've interviewed that were lovely:
Feeder - Funny, lovely gentlemen.
Scouting for Girls - An absolute scream and offered me gin from their rider for when I finished work. I declined, but they were diamonds.
L7 - Quite hard work, but once warmed up, really great fun and chatty.
Chas and Dave - Just wonderful. Chas Hodges was so sweet, really humble, chatty, warm and a dream to talk to. Loved him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.