Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Affects people differently and I’ve got quite an addictive personality. I did a few lines a month ago, the last time before that was 3 years ago and the last time before that (and the first time) was over 9 years ago. As far as experimental drugs go, I would say coke is probably pretty boring as it doesn’t really last long. If I wasn’t wary of what it was cut with these days, I would much rather take ecstasy again tbh. Sooooo much better. In fact, when I’m very old I wouldn’t half mind taking some again!🙊
When I was in my early 20s we used to take the odd E tab as they were only a few quid and the effects were so much better than coke. Scares me what they cut coke with, I worked abroad for a summer years ago and they were cutting it with powdered drain cleaner selling it to 17 year olds 😕
As you get older and wiser you see how people take it just to fit in regardless (social media/influencers have a lot to answer for) of how much it costs and the effects. Sad really!
Ket is a choice for many young people and that is one nasty drug !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wanted to say I’m
I’d try acid or mushrooms but sadly due to having depression etc from the undiagnosed adhd over the years, I don’t trust myself not to have a bad trip and F myself up. No hallucinogenic for me. ☹ I imagine it’s amazing tho
Never got as far as acid, as I had two horrendous experiences with mushies in my teens and thankfully that put me right off. Much prefer my doors to perception firmly closed, thank you. Had friends who were really into acid and it triggered some awful mental illnesses, some of them have have never fully recovered.
ETA: some of then had previous family history of mental illness but when you're a teenager you don't really think about that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wanted to say I’m
I’d try acid or mushrooms but sadly due to having depression etc from the undiagnosed adhd over the years, I don’t trust myself not to have a bad trip and F myself up. No hallucinogenic for me. ☹ I imagine it’s amazing tho

Have you had a gander at ADHD Twitter or Reddit?

that is where for me it 10000% just “fell into place” for me. Strongly recommend the adhd sub Reddit community
I have Reddit so I’ll have a read. It’s a recent thought process so I haven’t done enough research yet, very interested though

I can't understand how she's paid to sing.

She's can't bleeping sing!

Nor can I, so I need to know her secret to make a few quid myself.

Only thing I know is that Jet2 customers were complaining in their droves that her crappy song Hold my Hand (which Jet2 used on its adverts) was being piped into the cabin on repeat at boarding.

Hasn't she also got form for pulling out of gigs last minute? No idea if that's genuine illness, or just flakiness though. I might be mixing her up with another equally awful 'singer'.
Omg this when your plane is delayed until 1am and get on jet 2 plane and this was playing passengers myself included were pretty pissed off 😡🤣🤣 Never booked with them since because of the music

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From elsewhere, but it's nice.

I met Renee Zellweger and she was so much kinder than I ever could have imagined. This was when hurricane Harvey hit Texas. I was working at Austin Pets Alive and we took in thousands of animals from hard hit areas. It was insane. One day Renee Zellweger just showed up to volunteer. No warning, no fanfare. In fact, the only reason I noticed her is that she was wearing long sleeves and long pants and it was august in Texas. She spent a week volunteering. She did laundry, cleaned out poop covered crates, and drove vans of dogs from Houston to Austin (not a pleasant job with the smell and the barking). ... she was truly amazing. So so nice and hardworking. The laundry room was next to my office so we became friendly over the week she was there. There are multiple news articles about this so it’s legit. Forever a fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh ket is another of mine “probably not even once” I saw a video once of a guy on it and he was literally at a right angle over a car bonnet as he couldn’t even walk. My mate does it loads but I’m just too scared lol. Especially since I got told you SNIFF it and it’s awful. Coke can sting enough I dread to think what ket feels like going up! Previously I think I thought it came in Crystal which you bomb like Mandy?

Idk it literally just doesn’t appeal. It’s funny isn’t it. I smoke weed like cigarettes and wouldn’t often turn down a line but all the other stuff makes me uneasy

btw thanks guys I’m prob being soppy due to the wine but being stuck at my mums over Xmas it’s nice to have this lil outlet and Chat away!

From elsewhere, but it's nice.

I met Renee Zellweger and she was so much kinder than I ever could have imagined. This was when hurricane Harvey hit Texas. I was working at Austin Pets Alive and we took in thousands of animals from hard hit areas. It was insane. One day Renee Zellweger just showed up to volunteer. No warning, no fanfare. In fact, the only reason I noticed her is that she was wearing long sleeves and long pants and it was august in Texas. She spent a week volunteering. She did laundry, cleaned out poop covered crates, and drove vans of dogs from Houston to Austin (not a pleasant job with the smell and the barking). ... she was truly amazing. So so nice and hardworking. The laundry room was next to my office so we became friendly over the week she was there. There are multiple news articles about this so it’s legit. Forever a fan.
Love stuff like this - Keanu is like this. And one thing about j Cole - he gonna protest. Man shows up every time it matters

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've never watched any programme he was in except TV Burp and tonight on that old episode of CDWM, but I have to say I find him hilarious. I can see he plays up to the cameras, but I also think he's probably like that in real life too. I hear he's actually very talented and highly revered in his dancing / choreography.

I love outlandish, loud, funny people, I've some friends that are like him personality wise and you can guarantee you'll never spend a dull time with them.

I never get bored of people like that, although I appreciate they can be a bit much for some. 😁 Plus they make me look quiet by comparison and I'm no wallflower.
Do you remember Louis on Cirque de Celebrité? Now that was a tv show for B listers 😁😁 If I remember rightly Sinitta, Zammo fro GH, Grace from BB it was actually quite addictive utter shite, but funny at the time think there were 2 series and Simon Crowell even made an appearance 🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm glad to hear that, as I really like her on-screen.
I worked near Borough Market when they were filming Bridget Jones 3, she was dragging a tree around as part of a scene when she was on screen pregnant and she was happy for everyone to watch the filming, truly lovely and always loved how nice she is

Reactions: 21
I can’t stand Jess Glynne. I don’t think I have ever come across anyone who considers themselves a fan of her. There is absolutely nothing appealing about her bar a couple of (arguably) catchy and faceless songs.

Question is, which tattler is going to get the final copy of the Louie Spence book?

I’ve said it before but the Celeb Diaries is a great read, I read it a few years ago so much give it a re-read!

Phwoar!
Just paid for it and the celeb diaries! Looking forward to them both😍😍😍
Any more recomendations??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can you use it, and not get addicted or not get too fond of it then? It's the only drug I have ever been tempted to try, but slightly scared of getting addicted....
I too always fancied taking it just the once, to see what it is like. But I never will, too scared of getting addicted. I think it is just not worth it....

Reactions: 4
I met Kammy at York Races maybe 11-12 years ago. Nice enough but pissed up and a bit too “fondle-y” for me.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do you remember Louis on Cirque de Celebrité? Now that was a tv show for B listers 😁😁 If I remember rightly Sinitta, Zammo fro GH, Grace from BB it was actually quite addictive utter shite, but funny at the time think there were 2 series and Simon Crowell even made an appearance 🤪🤪🤪
I can't say I saw that. 😅

Reactions: 1
At the time I read it was something to do with a sex trafficking ring they were investigating but I’ve just had a quick look and the only thing I can find people saying it is on reddit which isn’t the most reliable.
Bloody hell! With Hollywood anything can happen but I’m not sure this is the case with her. Found her mum’s behaviour so weird after!

@Idontliketogossipbut now you mention it there were a fair selection of actresses that were ‘children of’! Not really gossip but the man who played Bingley went on to become and English teacher if I recall correctly!

Sally from Corrie’s daughter is in Brigderton and the lady who played Julie, her son was in a show that was a big hit a few months ago!

Reactions: 5
I’m old but when I was at school they had Paul Kossoff‘s Dad give us a lecture on drugs. Paul was in the band Free and died of drugs. They showed so much amazing footage of Woodstock, it made me want to become a teenage groupie, take loads of drugs and duck the life out of Paul Rogers (lead singer of Free).
Haha, thank you for clarifying the right Paul! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any goss on Jess Glynne these days?
I know from experience she’s a horror so I relish additional tea :ROFLMAO:
I don't know if anyone else heard Graham Norton on Radio 2 a couple of weeks ago - he played Jess Glynne's Christmas song which was dreadful. When it finished he was very quiet then said something like - 'What can I say. I have to play it - it's on the playlist'.

He must really dislike her to be so open - usually he seems very diplomatic about people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.