Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only one I eat!
Iï like the orange cremes best

Does anyone have any idea how much you have to be doing and for how long to get the ruined nose effect? And is it really even possible to do “11 bags a day” like dani said she was? I feel like you’d literally be sniffing every 2 mins to go through that! Always thought the same on “40 a day” people too even tho I’m a smoker I couldn’t manage that!
I used to smoke 50 a day gave up for 5 years,then started again after a personal loss and it only took about s week to be on 50 a day again. Given up for good now though.

Omg this when your plane is delayed until 1am and get on jet 2 plane and this was playing passengers myself included were pretty pissed off 😡🤣🤣 Never booked with them since because of the music
Oh god that would be torture I really dislike her voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't know if anyone else heard Graham Norton on Radio 2 a couple of weeks ago - he played Jess Glynne's Christmas song which was dreadful. When it finished he was very quiet then said something like - 'What can I say. I have to play it - it's on the playlist'.

He must really dislike her to be so open - usually he seems very diplomatic about people.
I heard that it’s called This Christmas Alexander oneal did the best version of it though ⛄🎄🎄

Reactions: 2
i have no idea why anyone listens to Jess Glynn. Her voice sounds like someone chucking a brick down a rusty metal pipe. Truly awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She seems to have created this persona based on the idea that Spanish people aren’t white and has tried to lump Spaniards together with Latinos from Central and South America and the Caribbean. And everyone seemed to just eat it up, including Latina magazine! The ignorance of it all is mind blowing. Didn’t she say she didn’t know who Alec was initially because she didn’t have a TV growing up in Mallorca as her family were poor? twit.
Yeah she went to a hotel in Mallorca for her holidays and tried to say they didnt have TV in Spain. Stupid woman!

It’s evil stuff and it ruins lives. People think it’s a party drug but it sneaks up on people so they’re not happy with just a drink they want that too. It’s also stupidly expensive, and deceptively addictive.
Not to mention the destruction of rainforests and communities blighted by drug trafficking gangs in Latin America. All the celebs virtue signalling about poverty and the environment forget they are snorting an acre of rainforest up their nose every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Catching up this morning and just going back to the Tom Cruise fish story...I’m a bit naive, what was he up to with the fish???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m enjoying the Black Narcissus at the moment but read the other day that Gemma Arterton regrets taking the Strawberry Fields part and being labelled a Bond Girl. Okay, I get that she wants to be seen as being a “serious actress” but then why the boob job and other facial plastic surgery?

Reactions: 10
I don't know if anyone else heard Graham Norton on Radio 2 a couple of weeks ago - he played Jess Glynne's Christmas song which was dreadful. When it finished he was very quiet then said something like - 'What can I say. I have to play it - it's on the playlist'.

He must really dislike her to be so open - usually he seems very diplomatic about people.
I was at Jools Holland with a band and she was also playing. Can confirm she is a miserable, stuck up witch. Zero charisma or personality. Her success has always baffled me. Voice is like nails down a backboard.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m enjoying the Black Narcissus at the moment but read the other day that Gemma Arterton regrets taking the Strawberry Fields part and being labelled a Bond Girl. Okay, I get that she wants to be seen as being a “serious actress” but then why the boob job and other facial plastic surgery?
It was the bit about she did the Bond part because she needed to pay off her Student loan irritated me. Many women would have been delighted to paid off their debt in one week.

Reactions: 12
It was the bit about she did the Bond part because she needed to pay off her Student loan irritated me. Many women would have been delighted to paid off their debt in one week.
I know someone who went to the same school as Gemma Arterton. She was always in trouble for wearing a denim jacket and she used to smoke at the bottom of the field 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know someone who went to the same school as Gemma Arterton. She was always in trouble for wearing a denim jacket and she used to smoke at the bottom of the field 🤣
I live at one of the houses at the back of the school 🤣

Reactions: 4
Indeed! Also Diana Rigg was Bond Girl and it didn’t do her acting career any harm!

Reactions: 8
Indeed! Also Diana Rigg was Bond Girl and it didn’t do her acting career any harm!
Absolutely, Jane Seymour, Rosamund Pike, Halle Berry, Cassandra Harris and Eve Green.

Some didn't do much after Bond, but this was often because a) They weren't particularly good actors, b) Didn't like acting, c) married a beatle or someone rich!!! ;)

Imagine being lumped in with total non-entities like Honor Blackman, Diana Rigg, Jane Seymour, Diana Rigg, Britt Ekland, Michelle Yeoh, Sophie Marcham, Halle Berry, Rosamund Pike and Monica Belucci. I can see why Arterton can look down on being a Bond girl. (Rolls eyes)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm usually good at spotting boob jobs (must be because I haven't seen her in a lot and, well, she's pretty covered up in Black Narcissus). What facial surgery has she had done?

I've been pretty outspoken in the past about James Bond films, but then again I've not been paid to star in one! You can not like a job you've had to do, and you don't have to lie about it, but an element of tact is more appropriate.

Reactions: 3
Considering she’s not A List or a good actress, she should’ve been grateful for the exposure.

Imagine being lumped in with total non-entities like Honor Blackman, Diana Rigg, Jane Seymour, Diana Rigg, Britt Ekland, Michelle Yeoh, Sophie Marcham, Halle Berry, Rosamund Pike and Monica Belucci. I can see why Arterton can look down on being a Bond girl. (Rolls eyes)
and the excellent Eva Green!

Quantum of Solace wasn’t a very good Bond film but I think it raised her profile a fair bit to open up avenues for her. It feels like an easy pop by her to me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.