Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know one of her old teachers. I work in Gravesend!
Good old gravo šŸ¤­

Me and my husband grew up in gravesend. He joined the navy and did loads for charity. They tried to get in contact with her a few times to see if she could help spread the word etc but no reply. Thinking because she's from the same area she would help but nothing.

Reactions: 3
Good old gravo šŸ¤­

Me and my husband grew up in gravesend. He joined the navy and did loads for charity. They tried to get in contact with her a few times to see if she could help spread the word etc but no reply. Thinking because she's from the same area she would help but nothing.
Why doesnā€™t it surprise me that people from Gravo would pop up?!? Everywhere you go šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know if anyone else heard Graham Norton on Radio 2 a couple of weeks ago - he played Jess Glynne's Christmas song which was dreadful. When it finished he was very quiet then said something like - 'What can I say. I have to play it - it's on the playlist'.

He must really dislike her to be so open - usually he seems very diplomatic about people.
She fucked up right royally when she apparently cried off a big concert due to being hungover, which lost her a LOT of frinds. I think she's still trying to repair some of that damage.

Reactions: 4
What an accurate and beautiful description.
Jess Glynne's voice sounds more like a sheep being fucked up the arse.

Iā€™m enjoying the Black Narcissus at the moment but read the other day that Gemma Arterton regrets taking the Strawberry Fields part and being labelled a Bond Girl. Okay, I get that she wants to be seen as being a ā€œserious actressā€ but then why the boob job and other facial plastic surgery?
Can't see I see evidence of either.

Funny how her diddling video hasn't had many mentions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Danielle's photo of her nose is one I want to show to my children. Not to laugh at her, but to show them the effects of drug abuse. There are some shocking mugshots on the net of people who have taken crystal meth. Maybe they should be shown in schools?
She was interviewed after Barbara Windsor died. She looks (and sounds) awful. She was absolutely beautiful before.
Definitely show the kids, remember, Just Say No!!

Reactions: 7
She turned up at a fancy restaurant wearing an horrific tracksuit and they refused her entry and pointed out their dress code, she thought they should have let her in so tweeted about it saying she felt discriminated against, she expected sympathy and support but didn't
receive either as she was totally in the wrong! She was so entitled about it!

What happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She turned up at a fancy restaurant wearing an horrific tracksuit and they refused her entry and pointed out their dress code, she thought they should have let her in so tweeted about it saying she felt discriminated against, she expected sympathy and support but didn't
receive either as she was totally in the wrong! She was so entitled about it!

It wouldnā€™t surprise me if she also used the ā€œdonā€™t you know who i am?!ā€ Card.

Reactions: 5
I'm usually good at spotting boob jobs (must be because I haven't seen her in a lot and, well, she's pretty covered up in Black Narcissus). What facial surgery has she had done?

I've been pretty outspoken in the past about James Bond films, but then again I've not been paid to star in one! You can not like a job you've had to do, and you don't have to lie about it, but an element of tact is more appropriate.
Apparently she has also had a nose job. I donā€™t know why she has had work done, she was an attractive women before and apart from her cleavage there is very little difference. Bond is an acting job and if it gets you noticed, so be it. I donā€™t know why she needs to play it down because she wants to be taken seriously on the one hand, then have her body changed to conform to the stereotype of what a sexy woman is supposed to look like on the other?

Reactions: 7
So Vouge Williams / Spencer Matthews clearly donā€™t think Tier 4 restrictions apply to them .
live in central london , where there when restrictions came into place , yet a few days later flew to St Barst šŸ¤¬ .
I hope their sponsors take a good long look at this along with the other ā€˜celebritiesā€™ who clearly think they are above and kind of restrictions re Covid !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Jess Glynne's voice sounds more like a sheep being fucked up the arse.
And you would know that how Pete :cool:

I don't know if anyone else heard Graham Norton on Radio 2 a couple of weeks ago - he played Jess Glynne's Christmas song which was dreadful. When it finished he was very quiet then said something like - 'What can I say. I have to play it - it's on the playlist'.

He must really dislike her to be so open - usually he seems very diplomatic about people.
Yes I caught that and thought the song was shite then he says that and I was oooooo cutting Graham it was his second to last show before moving to Virgin so I think heā€™s past giving a tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So 30 year-old Jess Glynn doesnā€™t understand why a posh restaurant turns her away for looking like Kevin the Teenager! bleeping tone deaf spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So Vouge Williams / Spencer Matthews clearly donā€™t think Tier 4 restrictions apply to them .
live in central london , where there when restrictions came into place , yet a few days later flew to St Barst šŸ¤¬ .
I hope their sponsors take a good long look at this along with the other ā€˜celebritiesā€™ who clearly think they are above and kind of restrictions re Covid !
I used to quite like Vogue but after what she and Spenny said about her ex Bryan McFadden making her want to be sick in her mouth and this I think they should sod off. I know BF is a bit of a twit but itā€™s pretty hard nosed to speak so publicly disrespectfully about an ex.

Then again, how were they allowed on the flight to St Barts with T4 restrictions?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.