Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest that looks more break related than drug
Agree. My guess is he broke it years ago and as he’s gotten older the bone has fractured more.

Can you use it, and not get addicted or not get too fond of it then? It's the only drug I have ever been tempted to try, but slightly scared of getting addicted....
I did it for years. But only on weekends. Then had children and stopped.
Guess as I wasn’t going out much then 🤷‍♀️ Been to a few dinner parties where it’s been brought out, but I’ve just declined. So I was never addicted was just the lifestyle I was in at the time. Guess some celebs never leave the lifestyle so never stop?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can you use it, and not get addicted or not get too fond of it then? It's the only drug I have ever been tempted to try, but slightly scared of getting addicted....
I did it on and off, just at the weekend and I could take it or leave it, same with everything else. I was fine on coke. Then the last time I took drugs was some mandy in a nightclub in or near Brixton with these mad stairs, it was horrible I was high but I thought there was aliens chasing me, I went home with some downers beginning with a z and that Sunday I honestly felt like Renton in trainspotting coming off smack, this was about 6 years ago and I just haven't taken anything since as I felt a mess for about a week, I even phoned in sick to work

Reactions: 7
Yeah I never got into Mandy so tough because of the comedown. I did it regularly on weekends for about 6 months in uni but it could never be a regular thing past that as the comedown is so long and tit.

sorry to keep going on about the book but I highly recommend it whether you have adhd/work with kids or not. It’s SO GOOD. For example she also talks about her experience on MDMA (which I now know will be different with adhd to the average person) and it explained why it was so hit and miss for me.

she also works now as a teacher and hasdescribed the issues and frustration she has had, as someone mentioned, in getting kids diagnosed - parents and colleagues alike have complained about her formally if she has tried to talk to the parents or child regarding it. She now has to “shut up and put up with it” due to the amount of disciplinary action she has faced for “meddling “

All i can say is dear god if you guys have kids PLS DO NOT REACT THIS WAY if it’s suggested to you. It is not fun growing up trying to be “normal” when you are not and kills self esteem completely. Help your child out - hear the teacher out and look into it. For your kids happiness!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've never done it, nor been tempted to, but work in banking and see it a lot among the guys on the trading floor in particular. I have acquaintances that do it casually. I'm too vanilla to even think about it myself, but it's way more common than I ever thought when I was younger.

@LDNtea, I think it was you that referred to the meme about cheese and coke? So true!

Reactions: 10
I've never done it, nor been tempted to, but work in banking and see it a lot among the guys on the trading floor in particular. I have acquaintances that do it casually. I'm too vanilla to even think about it myself, but it's way more common than I ever thought when I was younger.

@LDNtea, I think it was you that referred to the meme about cheese and coke? So true!
Yh cheese is bleeping extortionate innit 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I never got into Mandy so tough because of the comedown. I did it regularly on weekends for about 6 months in uni but it could never be a regular thing past that as the comedown is so long and tit.

sorry to keep going on about the book but I highly recommend it whether you have adhd/work with kids or not. It’s SO GOOD. For example she also talks about her experience on MDMA (which I now know will be different with adhd to the average person) and it explained why it was so hit and miss for me.

she also works now as a teacher and hasdescribed the issues and frustration she has had, as someone mentioned, in getting kids diagnosed - parents and colleagues alike have complained about her formally if she has tried to talk to the parents or child regarding it. She now has to “shut up and put up with it” due to the amount of disciplinary action she has faced for “meddling “

All i can say is dear god if you guys have kids PLS DO NOT REACT THIS WAY if it’s suggested to you. It is not fun growing up trying to be “normal” when you are not and kills self esteem completely. Help your child out - hear the teacher out and look into it. For your kids happiness!
Thanks for the book tip, I will definitely read this (at a later date when I'm not on my 4th mug of mulled wine!)

Reactions: 2

I really want to be tested for ADHD so that’s interesting

Thanks for the book tip, I will definitely read this (at a later date when I'm not on my 4th mug of mulled wine!)
I was saying in the book club thread - I bought it for £10 paperback, recommended to a friend and apparently it’s 99p on kindle 🤓🤓🤓👍

Reactions: 3
I really want to be tested for ADHD so that’s interesting
Do let me know if you need any chat or advice im hardly an expert but since my “lightbulb” moment in September, it’s kinda become my current project to get diagnosed etc. Which is tough in the UK. Are you female I’m assuming? We present totally differently to men which is prob why I’ve only just realised at age 32 adhd is the culprit of my issues

Do let me know if you need any chat or advice im hardly an expert but since my “lightbulb” moment in September, it’s kinda become my current project to get diagnosed etc. Which is tough in the UK. Are you female I’m assuming? We present totally differently to men which is prob why I’ve only just realised at age 32 adhd is the culprit of my issues
Yeah I’m 30 and female. It’s through someone on Instagram I’ve really questioned it due to her diagnosis, it really rings true with me. She was on the same meds etc as me before diagnosis and concentration commitment etc. It never crossed my mind

Yeah I’m 30 and female. It’s through someone on Instagram I’ve really questioned it due to her diagnosis, it really rings true with me. She was on the same meds etc as me before diagnosis and concentration commitment etc. It never crossed my mind
Ditto. Girl I worked with at 17 posts on Instagram about hers and that’s what made me realise. She was the quietest little mouse, never spoke! (as opposed to the adhd stereotype) which really made me wonder. We need to get rid of that stereotype!

• Heart
Affects people differently and I’ve got quite an addictive personality. I did a few lines a month ago, the last time before that was 3 years ago and the last time before that (and the first time) was over 9 years ago. As far as experimental drugs go, I would say coke is probably pretty boring as it doesn’t really last long. If I wasn’t wary of what it was cut with these days, I would much rather take ecstasy again tbh. Sooooo much better. In fact, when I’m very old I wouldn’t half mind taking some again!🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Affects people differently and I’ve got quite an addictive personality. I did a few lines a month ago, the last time before that was 3 years ago and the last time before that (and the first time) was over 9 years ago. As far as experimental drugs go, I would say coke is probably pretty boring as it doesn’t really last long. If I wasn’t wary of what it was cut with these days, I would much rather take ecstasy again tbh. Sooooo much better. In fact, when I’m very old I wouldn’t half mind taking some again!🙊
See crack smack and Meth are the big three I consider “not even once” .... spice and pcp also included these days ...
But ngl..... once I’m old and it make no difference if I ruin my life, I do wanna try heroin 😹

• Haha
  • Wow
Presents very differently in girls, as does Autism, which can make it very hard to get anyone to take you seriously. I think this is being a bit more widely recognised nowadays though. Still a long way to go.

I loved ecstasy till a bad batch went round my town one new year. I was ill for days as was everyone else. I wouldn’t dare do it again now.

See crack smack and Meth are the big three I consider “not even once” .... spice and pcp also included these days ...
But ngl..... once I’m old and it make no difference if I ruin my life, I do wanna try heroin 😹
The song beetlebum always made it appealing to me

Those were my three big no-no’s too. I tried a lot of things but they were just always dirty to me. I would too put Spice in the same category from what I’ve seen.
I also once and only once took acid. Hands down one of the worst nights of my entire life. I felt that for days afterwards 😶

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Like Billy Connolly when the 4 minute warning goes 🤣

• Haha
Ditto. Girl I worked with at 17 posts on Instagram about hers and that’s what made me realise. She was the quietest little mouse, never spoke! (as opposed to the adhd stereotype) which really made me wonder. We need to get rid of that stereotype!
It would just make sense for a lot of aspects to my life.

I wanted to say I’m
Those were my three big no-no’s too. I tried a lot of things but they were just always dirty to me. I would too put Spice in the same category from what I’ve seen.
I also once and only once took acid. Hands down one of the worst nights of my entire life. I felt that for days afterwards 😶
I’d try acid or mushrooms but sadly due to having depression etc from the undiagnosed adhd over the years, I don’t trust myself not to have a bad trip and F myself up. No hallucinogenic for me. ☹ I imagine it’s amazing tho

It would just make sense for a lot of aspects to my life.
Have you had a gander at ADHD Twitter or Reddit?

that is where for me it 10000% just “fell into place” for me. Strongly recommend the adhd sub Reddit community

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.