Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Does anyone know why David Beckham keeps being passed over fo knighthood? He’s done a fair amount for the country and for sport
The leaked emails where he admitted to just doing unicef work for the good PR and the promise of a knighthood whilst simultaneously slagging off unicef for not giving him a private jet, and calling the honours board ‘cunts’ probably did it alright.
The ego on him to seriously claim that it’s a ‘disgrace’ that he hasn’t received a knighthood though! 😮 How does his head fit through the door?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I went on holiday to majorca when I was eighteen so I suppose that means I'm half spanish.

• Haha

leviosa

Does anyone know why David Beckham keeps being passed over fo knighthood? He’s done a fair amount for the country and for sport
I would guess it's because he's got such a sense of entitlement about it - it's one of those things that shouldn't be expected and his ranting about it hasn't made him look good. If I was him, even if I did get one, I'd worry that it was only because I'd thrown my toys out of the pram about not having one.

Ophelia

Yes, agree. Tax and dodgy email comments. I don't understand why he should get a knighthood? What has he done, what is so wonderful- no world cup win, no euro win??Jimmy Greaves, a far better sportsman; has only just received an MBE.
True. His email reeked of self-entitlement and nastiness, it showed who he really is. He admitted that he did the UNICEF work so that he would be considered for the honor. What a phoney.

• Angry
  • Wow

Omzig98

I can easily believe that, my ex is an addict and the amount of money that has been up his nose is breathtaking. We were in so much debt I could barely sleep at night, it ruined my life and I wasn’t even touching it. I hate it with a passion and wish I’d never seen it or heard of it, it’s dangerous because it appears recreational and not as scary as some of the other drugs. But it’s awful, vile, dirty stuff.
So glad people have been open with their experiences. I’m 22 and never tried it but i’m often made to feel like a boring succubus of energy because i don’t want to do a bump at someones ‘casual gathering’. I’ve seen it turn my friends into terrors. I’m not going to feel like a bore anymore 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29

LinaLamont

I think Hilaria does speak Spanish with some degree of fluency (she would’ve had to learn to make her persona plausible) but people from Mallorca also speak a dialect of Catalan which she obviously doesn’t speak and no one has ever picked her up on. I’m just so intrigued by the whole thing like what kind of unhinged person actually does something like this

Reactions: 28

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Back to the Hilaria Baldwin story for a moment.... found this on another thread, where she is full on imitating a Spanish accent, trying to pass herself off as a Spanish person, in front of Spanish Hello magazine (hola!), and desperately deflects from actually conversing in Spanish

I’m so obsessed with this story 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

NOID-phal

VIP Member
She said "si" instead of "yes" in her wedding vows, this keeps getting better!

She was waving a fan around too. 🙄😂 Their wedding rings are inscribed in Spanish. I don't believe Alec knew, he's finding it out now. To name all their kids with Spanish names, it's too much.

I don’t understand lying to people. I have just turned 50 but can easily pass for being in my 30s so could get away with it. I can understand it if you are just after a bit of fun but I don’t see the point of starting a relationship built on lies. (By the way ladies, I have a 20 inch penis!)
I'm an 18 Yr old blonde virgin 😍

• Haha

Mischievous Mystery

I have been reading this site for ages, and have finally got up the courage to post. So, I would to say Hi.
I decided to post as I read a couple of threads back someone state that Tom Hiddleston is gay. Can I just guarantee 100% this is not true!

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I used to work in the sales industry and in my particular sector so many people did coke all the time. I walked into the management office a few times to find all of the managers having a line.

I was in the extreme minority in my workplace as a non coke user!

I think it’s more common in everyday life than we’d think!

• Wow

Sunraged

I have spent a lot of time with celebs, but one that always stays in my mind is, believe it or not- John Altman (Nasty Nick from Eastenders). I've met him a few times in joint events, but he's genuinely one of the quietest men I've ever met in comparison to their character. I can have a conversation with him, but he's very private. Absolutely fucking hates being referred to as Nasty Nick. Met Jonah Lewie, he's a top bloke, and still dresses as though he's about to do a turn in Covent Garden. Been pissed a few times with Owen Paul, and he tried to get me to fuck off to Poland with him on impulse. He actually had his passport on him :D

One of the nicest people I know from the networking circle is Frizbee Fox, "The Pink Lady" who was married to Pete Stringfellow. She was our makeup and hairstylist for a video we were shooting and is just a gorgeous human being. Still really good friends with her now. Never had a bad word to say about Pete.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ophelia

Yes and there’s this too,note the strange wording His ex PA and lover but she doesn’t regret the alleged affair. Hmmmmmmm.
I remember Sharon Osbourne attacking Rebecca on Celebrity X Factor, or whatever it is was. I know she kissed and told and I'm not defending that but I notice she got most of the hate and Beckham came out of it relatively unscathed.

magic82

It was the bit about she did the Bond part because she needed to pay off her Student loan irritated me. Many women would have been delighted to paid off their debt in one week.
Imagine being lumped in with total non-entities like Honor Blackman, Diana Rigg, Jane Seymour, Diana Rigg, Britt Ekland, Michelle Yeoh, Sophie Marcham, Halle Berry, Rosamund Pike and Monica Belucci. I can see why Arterton can look down on being a Bond girl. (Rolls eyes)

• Haha