Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
I'm mainly a lurker on this page but just wanted to wish everyone a happy New year. I've enjoyed all the gossip ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
I’m old but when I was at school they had Paul Kossoff‘s Dad give us a lecture on drugs. Paul was in the band Free and died of drugs. They showed so much amazing footage of Woodstock, it made me want to become a teenage groupie, take loads of drugs and fuck the life out of Paul Rogers (lead singer of Free).

• Haha
  • Heart

Reverend

VIP Member

Saying sorry doesn't make up for idotic behaviour.
It seems to me to be a bit of a non-apology. She says it was a 'massive mix up and misunderstanding'. No love, you cut off your quarantine wrist bands, jumped in a taxi and tried to get out of Barbados. There was no care for the taxi drivers, airport staff, airline staff and passengers on the aircraft should they have made it on the plane.

You broke their laws, you have to face the consequences.

• Angry

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Also I can’t believe Hilaria is only a year older than me! Thought she was well into her 40’s
Shit! I thought she was mid-40s! 😲

She's done an interview, 🤦‍♀️ says she's been misrepresented and people are confused. 😁
Also, seems she's actually 45.😳😏
Oh!

The Hillary story reminds me of Rachel Dozeal who changed her appearance and lived her life as a black women. But was actually white.

Screenshot_20201230-150545_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Droosie123

VIP Member
Bruce Willis is a pompous git.

An actress I know of had a small role in a film he was the star of, she was told she mustn’t look at him or speak to him ...his instructions apparently.

They had a couple of scenes together with dialogue and in between scenes and all the standing around his wife (or the Nanny) and kids turned up. She said his kids were really sweet and so she spoke to him ...something about it being hard to be away from children when working. She said he just looked at her with contempt and walked away...she says it Is the single most embarrassing moment of her life.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I remember r
Aw no, I always thought Bruce was a good one.
Bruce bought 14 year old Aaron Carter a Ferrari. For no apparent reason, a grown adult man lavishing expensive gifts on a young, completely unrelated, underage boy.
You know, the same poor kid who’s now clearly really fucked up mentally from being allegedly abused throughout his childhood showbiz career.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

LDNtea

VIP Member
It’s evil stuff and it ruins lives. People think it’s a party drug but it sneaks up on people so they’re not happy with just a drink they want that too. It’s also stupidly expensive, and deceptively addictive.
Honestly the insight id give - hark back to the film ‘Amy’ (as in winehouse)

there’s a bit which made me horrendously sad. When she wins the Grammy. She gives her speech then they cut to a shot of her best mate being interviewed for the film. She says that immediately after the speech was done, Amy started looking for her and pulled herup on the stage and then they went backstage or whatever. Anyway. She said Amy just looked at her and said “jules, this is so fucking boring without drugs”

that’s cocaine once it has you. Hell of a drug, recreationally, but allow yourself to pass that point and forevermore, whatever you do, will never quite be the same because your addict brain will always be going “fuck id kill for a line right now”

it made me horribly sad to watch that scene for the above reason. Imagine winning a fucking Grammy (she was so shocked too) and it’s boring cos you’re not high.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lizzymint

VIP Member
So Vouge Williams / Spencer Matthews clearly don’t think Tier 4 restrictions apply to them .
live in central london , where there when restrictions came into place , yet a few days later flew to St Barst 🤬 .
I hope their sponsors take a good long look at this along with the other ‘celebrities’ who clearly think they are above and kind of restrictions re Covid !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
There is something really off about Ant and Anne Marie’s relationship. She’s more like a babysitter than his partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DreamDolly

VIP Member
So the Mail have put 2 articles out about Damon Alburn in a few weeks. And notice another one about Paul Nichols too. Anyone else think he looks like his nose has collapsed like Danniella's?

Paul Nicholls is rumoured to have a massive cock. (Allegedly...😉)

That’s my first (and probably last post) on this thread 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
well the latest thing i heard is that friends of her family in majorca claim that they have never even met her!!
The way she explained it in her insta post was as if she was a regular visiter to the island however most people claim not to know who she is and also that they have never met her!!
So it looks like almost complete fabrication?
Her parents live a 24 minute drive from where I'm meant to be going for my holiday in May, maybe I should swing by and pop in. 😅

That article is gold. What struck me is HB's folks used to own this $4m gated place in the USA...

Screenshot_20210102-105512_Chrome.jpg

So I expected them to live in a gated villa in Mallorca. But nope, they live here, above an opticians and kebab shop.

Screenshot_20210102-105535_Chrome.jpg

But may we all just take a moment to appreciate this image and caption.

Screenshot_20210102-105624_Chrome.jpg

Ella es muy loca! (Yeah, I speak a bit of Spanish too Hillary! But I'm about as Spanish as a baguette.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33