Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
remember tedious mediocre actor Emily whatsit from “Harry Potter” doing her bit for feminism by flashing her tits in an artfully lit session? Nothing to do with getting more adult parts ( no pun intended) She’s supposed to be pretty entitled and nasty from what I gather on here.
Emma Watson's entitled and nasty? I've always had a good impression of her.

Reactions: 1

Reverend

VIP Member
This was Frank in his own book who claimed Kamara stated that. His injury led to painkillers and drugs when rehabbing. He was never the same after the tackle.

Kammy was also alleged to have said, "Get up you Scottish bastard, this is a man's game". So casual xenophobia and sexism as well! 😆
Only casual, so Kamara didn't really mean it then??? ;) ;)

I wanted to say I’m
I’d try acid or mushrooms but sadly due to having depression etc from the undiagnosed adhd over the years, I don’t trust myself not to have a bad trip and F myself up. No hallucinogenic for me. ☹ I imagine it’s amazing tho

Have you had a gander at ADHD Twitter or Reddit?

that is where for me it 10000% just “fell into place” for me. Strongly recommend the adhd sub Reddit community
I have Reddit so I’ll have a read. It’s a recent thought process so I haven’t done enough research yet, very interested though