Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Any goss on Jess Glynne these days?
I know from experience she’s a horror so I relish additional tea :ROFLMAO:
I can't understand how she's paid to sing.

She's can't fucking sing!

Nor can I, so I need to know her secret to make a few quid myself.

Only thing I know is that Jet2 customers were complaining in their droves that her crappy song Hold my Hand (which Jet2 used on its adverts) was being piped into the cabin on repeat at boarding.

Hasn't she also got form for pulling out of gigs last minute? No idea if that's genuine illness, or just flakiness though. I might be mixing her up with another equally awful 'singer'.

Reactions: 25

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Monica Lewinsky is a great public speaker now, especially about bullying. I was only wee when the scandal broke but it's shocking to imagine your name becoming the punchline. I really like her in any interviews i've seen, comes across as genuine and well meaning.

Reactions: 25

MissHavisham

VIP Member
True. Just curious as she was on £280,000 a year on EE, for four years and transferred to ITV in a £2m two-year deal for Red Cap, after that. That's enough money to set most people up for life.
It's certainly a decent wodge of cash but once you've paid your tax, paid your agent, bought a London home, possibly paying school fees etc. etc. it's easy to see how it can quickly dwindle over a decade.

Cannot stand her ex, that slithery Tom bloke. Seems he ditched his wife and kids at the first sign of attention from Hollywood.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Reverend

VIP Member
I remember Sharon Osbourne attacking Rebecca on Celebrity X Factor, or whatever it is was. I know she kissed and told but I notice she got most of the hate and Beckham came out of it relatively unscathed.
Similar to when Edwina Currie was attacked when she revealed that she and John Major had had an affair. She was burnt in effigy on bonfires (no really). Even if you can say that she shouldn't have admitted it, both were at fault for it, and in my opinion, It's blatant sexism really

Norbs

VIP Member
The Preston one was great too!!!
I think the Preston was was a real low for Amstell. Donny Tourette, fair enough, he was acting like a dick and deserved what he got, but it was Amstell who behaved like a dick towards Preston, ridiculing his wife in front of him. Not big, not clever, not funny. He was lucky Preston didn’t punch him.

• Heart

Dabbyhand

I remember Sharon Osbourne attacking Rebecca on Celebrity X Factor, or whatever it is was. I know she kissed and told but I notice she got most of the hate and Beckham came out of it relatively unscathed.
Doesn't surprise me. What a joke.
If you criticize X in women, but don't criticize X in men.. then you don't have a problem with X... You have a problem with women. Insert whatever word for X!
Unless she held a gun to his head and forced him, then he and he alone is accountable for cheating on HIS wife. All these WAGs staying with their cheating husband's seems to just be commonplace. Rio F is the worst though 😒

• Heart

elchapo

Just watching the celeb juice Christmas special.

God Paloma Faith is annoying.

Have we heard any tea on Chris Kamara? I really hope he’s as friendly as he seems
I'm from Leeds and met him when I worked at the First Direct Arena when it first opened, we shared a lift together and he was lovely and happy to take a selfie. My Mum also met him on a train during a hen do; apparently he was a right laugh haha - we also went to see Kylie Minogue as a family and he walked past our seats so my Dad shouted his name and he came over and shook his hand and discussed the match with him during the interval so yes, he's a top bloke and now we ALL have selfies with him LOL

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I’m enjoying the Black Narcissus at the moment but read the other day that Gemma Arterton regrets taking the Strawberry Fields part and being labelled a Bond Girl. Okay, I get that she wants to be seen as being a “serious actress” but then why the boob job and other facial plastic surgery?
I remember her saying that when she was on a film they were worried about her weight so they flew out a personal trainer and a person to stick by her side 24/7 to make sure she didn’t eat. She once went to get some fruit from the food table and this overweight man said something like ‘I hope you’re not going to eat that’. She also had to have her gym sessions filmed and sent to the powers that be to prove she was working out.
All in all it’s horrendous behaviour. I wish more people would talk about this stupid idea that only very small women can be successful in film. I remember seeing Salt with Angelina Jolie and she was so frail it was ridiculous to think she could do all these stunts. I get if they are portraying someone who’s weight is part of the story, but when they are playing an everyday person they don’t all need to be small and perfect.

• Wow

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I hope her and her boyfriend get properly punished for being so stupid and behaving irresponsibly.

I think the blatant cutting off of the red bands will not go down well with the authorities. Let the chips fall where it may...

Reactions: 23

Peachy9

VIP Member
The Hilaria thing is hands down one of the funniest and downright odd stories I have heard all year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would she have developed such an Insta-following if she was just a WASP-y yoga instructor called Hilary with kids with everyday, English sounding names, or has her Spanish 'brand' made her more popular? I'm not sure I could live that much of a lie - surely you would expect every day to be found out? That said, it's amazing it's not come out sooner.
I don't understand why her family didn't speak up? At what point do you draw the line with the whole Spanish narrative?
The wedding? The Spanish childrens names? The TV appearances and interviews about her heritage?
Was it openly discussed on family WhatsApp groups or at Christmas?! Or was it kept a secret from her husband?

It's all so bizarre 🍿

• Haha

torontoon

Chatty Member
My friend is gay and said she knew she was gay from around the age of 8 or 9. I think Busy is being ridiculous publicly announcing it as whilst some kids may know for certain their sexuality from a young age, in others their sexuality may be more fluid as they get older. She’s labelling her daughter very publicly which might cause the daughter upset or embarrassment in years to come.
I've heard this from people too - that they knew from such a young age, before they'd even experienced anything romantic or sexual. IIRC, Willow Smith came out as bi at the age of 11.

Semi-related sidenote, does it irritate the bejesus out of anyone else that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett were so lacking in imagination and/or narcissistic that they called their kids Willow and Jaden, basically derivatives of their own names? It shouldn't, but it makes me cringe.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Ooh so there is - I actually searched for the info. Hard time for actors and yes he does look rough.
On it being hard for actors right now. Another ex-EastEnder Tamzin Outhwaite is selling her belongings online to make ends meet and pay her mortgage.

And is threatening to try and become an "influencer" to earn a living. She must be desperate to turn to that.

• Wow
  • Sad

Shep

These things can be blocked!! She could have an agreement with them!! It’s like David beckcome, probably he has an agreement with papers not to report on this numerous affairs
The press know loads they don’t tell us. Apparently saint Cheryl was videod walking into a party and snorting a line of coke. It is said she bought the video from the News of the World so nobody ever saw it and also gave them a story about something else.
I really hope some journalist somewhere has kept tonnes of evidence and one day does a tell all

• Wow