Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mischievous Mystery

I knew the SM was sado masochism but did not actually know what the BD was so I looked it up and it's bondage and discipline. Basically kink and pain. lol

I hear it's quite common for PR to dispel rumours. I'm not saying mystery lady is a PR, or anything - I'm just saying that people pop up all the time on that site with "he's not gay stories". The same person I mentioned before also said TH reads the site. *shrug*.
I have no idea how to dispell your suspicions, but I am definitely not any PR rep or even TH (!!!) although he does google his name as I have seen him do it.
I will be posting alot more on here as I have "popped my cherry"! I will see you guys around as I do have other experiences to share if anyone is interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I speak Spanish as I lived and worked there for 14 months. I do not consider myself anything but English and have never spoken a mix of the two languages or spoken English with a Spanish accent. This is just nonsense. Her full history from birth to present is out for all to see.
She's less Spanish than you, and you aren't even Spanish :LOL: She never lived in Spain. She was born and brought up completely in the US with some holidays to Spain. Her parents retired to Spain without her because she was 27!! Why the hell would two American parents with no Spanish heritage decide to bring up their American children in 2 different cultures? My son is learning Spanish at school and loves Enchillada's. Doesn't mean I'm bringing him up as Mexican! She's a complete liar saying she was brought up in two cultures. If you go on holiday to another country you have no idea of the culture of that country! You're a tourist! Her parents must be dying of embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Does anyone else get the impression that Brendon O‘ Carroll is actually a bit of a twat and difficult to work for? There’s got to be a reason he mostly employs members of his own family? Now two cast members non related are suing him.

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Is there any positive celeb gossip that defies the expected trope of a celeb being a dick?

Like is there any celeb that has a reputation for being awful but actually is a well adjusted human?

I need heart warming stories please
I've got one. I think I've told it here months ago though. But I interviewed Johnny Borrell from Razorlight a few years ago at a festival, they were headlining.

I've heard countless times that he's meant to be an arse.

Anyway, I did other artist interviews that day and the festival PR then said Razorlight weren't doing interviews after all. So once I'd done my last one, I hit the bar and watched the live music. I was off duty after all.

Unfortunately, I played catch-up with my friends a bit too quick and as I'd been working all day, I'd barely eaten. Long story short... I got absolutely shitfaced.

Just as Razorlight were finishing their set, the PR lady called me and said to get backstage now as Johnny Borrell would give me a five minute interview. I was so drunk that I stupidly agreed.

I could barely stand, needed help walking, was slurring and asked the poor bugger the same question over and over again. He was very polite and patient, nothing like he was previously portrayed. My boyfriend was looking through his fingers at my car crash unfolding. It was just awful.

I can't bring myself to listen to that interview again. It's a total cringe-fest for me. Horrible. Makes my toes curl with embarrassment.

Being the classy bird I am, I had to get my boyfriend pull over on the way home to be sick. When I got home, I crashed out on the kitchen floor, face down in a Superman pose. That was the first time my boyfriend ever saw me that drunk.

There's been other times since. Similar situation, working all day at a festival and playing catch-up on the booze. I fell asleep absolutely wankered during Slipknot at Download Festival last year. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Here's some of bands I've interviewed that were lovely:
Feeder - Funny, lovely gentlemen.
Scouting for Girls - An absolute scream and offered me gin from their rider for when I finished work. I declined, but they were diamonds.
L7 - Quite hard work, but once warmed up, really great fun and chatty.
Chas and Dave - Just wonderful. Chas Hodges was so sweet, really humble, chatty, warm and a dream to talk to. Loved him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Feel weird posting this here, as I don't consider this woman a celeb. But as Dubai porta potties were discussed in the last thread...

Seems Chloe Ferry is in Dubai on "a business trip", flying from a Tier 3 area.

Oh and what's going on with her right arm? Popeye's spinach diet, or a bad Photoshop? View attachment 362412
Funny how they all gravitate towards a strict Arab country where women have no rights and have to be covered up to the eyeballs, yet these ones can’t wait to get their bits out and get away with it. How is it allowed?

Vanillaco

VIP Member
She spends her life half naked on Instagram showing off her post baby body and documenting every second of her fake life! Does he not realise that everything the silly cow has said can easily be found online or in tv recordings in about 20 minutes, which is exactly what people have done?! Hes married to a sociopath who pretended to be Spanish and it looks like he didnt even notice. I dont really think he needs to be pontificating right now! And going on holiday to Spain doesnt mean you were ' raised in another land' it means you went on holiday to Spain! Hes not met many women if a woman who body shames post partum women and lies to her own children about their heritage is the most principled woman hes ever known 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Some more Fishgate goss :

I believe I know who the fish bathroom guy is. I think it’s this A+ list mostly movie actor because I witnessed him doing something similar in 2016 (the actor was actually briefly in town in 2016) in a supermarket in LA. He had been wearing sunglasses but it was definitely him based on the nose and the bodyguard next to him. I mean being LA I guess it could have been any celeb but it was really the nose that gave him away. I took a number from the red number thing and waited to be helped. Our actor was taking a while, though, because he was carefully examining every fish that the guy placed on the scale. Finally he settled on one, not sure what kind it was though. The actor requested the man not wrap it up, so that’s actually the only reason why I followed him. I thought maybe they were filming a movie or something and they had an emergency need for a new prop. He went into the men’s room with the fish and the bodyguard but I stayed outside, afraid of appearing to be yet another star struck civilian following a celeb somewhere. Although when they opened the door to the restroom, I could see that there was not a film crew inside. I waited around like five minutes pretending to be shopping and was about to leave (I was thinking I might get in trouble for loitering outside the bathroom or something) when they suddenly came back out of the bathroom with no fish. I was really curious so I went in and found the fish in the garbage, wrapped in a massive amount of paper towels. Then I left." Tom Cruise (CRAZY TIP BLIND ITEM)

• Haha
  • Wow

She's back

I saw her in a radio 1 thing and she was genuinely wearing the worst outfit I’ve ever seen.
She's an absolute knob. I remember going to one of her gigs as my friend loved her and as soon as she got on the stage she snapped at the staff "turn the fuckin light down dickhead" .... i thought it was bloody awful!! She said it like she was mariah carey. Thankfully she got alot of boos for that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Jamie j

I’ve just seen in the U.K. press that a married Premier League football player was caught in a drug fuelled gay sex orgy. Apparently there is Snapchat footage and it happened in Cheshire.

Any ideas which player it is?

• Wow
  • Heart
If
Yes! Adrian Newey is a genius F1 designer. Won more titles than anyone. Definitely deserves a knighthood. Maybe best wait until after he leaves Red Bull though so Christian Horner can't try and muscle his way in to claiming he deserves some kind of honour as well. All that pillock deserves is a roll of gaffer tape around his gob.
Fuckin ell, if Horner gets a ’K’ and this country makes Geri Halliwell what nature didn’t, a lady, I’m jumping off Blackfriars Bridge with TWO mangles strapped to my back.

He was part of a team bidding for the Olympics. He did not do it single handedly. Was just made to look that way in the media.
he was window dressing, I doubt he did more than offer dignitaries some nuts (no pun intended). i wouldn’t trust him to write a note for the milkman.

• Haha

torontoon

Chatty Member
Delusions of grandeur much??
We will go in with our lives a life i wouldn't trade in for anything?? Wtf??
Talk about over the top!!!
All this as well in the time of co-vid when people are actually losing their lives and homes incomes and loved ones...
You just couldn't make up how self absorbed these people are...
There's a real sense of delusion in a man that defends not only his lying wife, but continues to lie himself. "You never claimed you were from Spain". What Alec, everyone else just decided to say she was born in Mallorca? And she specifically forgot the English word for "cucumber"? It's unbelievable.

• Haha

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
The Hilaria Baldwin saga is the light hearted lunacy we all needed 😁
Am loving this Hilario car crash! 😂
Just watched her IG response to Amy’s joke post on IG, and Hilaria continues the charade of ‘not quite understanding the joke’ and having to have it translated!
It’s toe curling stuff.😳
What a phoney!!

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
I think she does actually speak Spanish, but I might have that wrong. Sounds like speaking English came first though even if she does and I read one article that said people who were at school with her said she didn’t have an accent
I speak Spanish as I lived and worked there for 14 months. I do not consider myself anything but English and have never spoken a mix of the two languages or spoken English with a Spanish accent. This is just nonsense. Her full history from birth to present is out for all to see.

Shep

I don’t understand lying to people. I have just turned 50 but can easily pass for being in my 30s so could get away with it. I can understand it if you are just after a bit of fun but I don’t see the point of starting a relationship built on lies. (By the way ladies, I have a 20 inch penis!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Omzig98

Why did i give an instant understanding nod when the founder of Holy Moly said Geri Halliwell has a face like cystitis

• Haha
  • Wow

Fourcandles

I’ve always thought Mollie King comes across as extremely genuine and seems bloody lovely! Congratulations to her and Stuart.
I was good friends with one of her sisters all through school and can confirm she is completely genuine and really lovely. Whole family is

• Heart

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I’m intrigued to know if it’s true that she really is 45 or whether it’s people mucking around pretending they went to school with her!
Apparently her year book is from 1991, which is all out there now. Not really surprising she'd lie about her age, most in showbiz do. Five kids in a few years has aged her, bet she eats 400 calories a day, that all can't help her mental state.

Alec Baldwins terrible dyed hair 🤮
Tbh you could've stopped at Alec Baldwins terrible. 😁

• Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
i have no idea why anyone listens to Jess Glynn. Her voice sounds like someone chucking a brick down a rusty metal pipe. Truly awful.

• Haha
  • Heart