Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LinaLamont

I’ll never have any sympathy for anyone who tries to become a ‘celebrity’ off the back of an affair. Rebecca Loos was and is a horror but she’s just the tip of the iceberg with Beckham. His whole nice guy image is nauseating. His PR team must work round the clock to keep all of his seedy activities somewhat quiet. Awful man

Reactions: 46

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Has anyone seen all of the goss on AGC and CDAN about Tom Cruise buying whole fish, disappearing into a toilet then re-emerging without said fish? Very bizarre😂😂 Here’s one below but there are a few different examples:

The craziest tip I have received in a couple of months. I thought I would share. I made it blind.
I'm originally from California but I've been in a language immersion program in __________ for the past 18 months. Yesterday I was doing my weekly shopping when I saw this A+ list mostly movie actor over at the fish counter. He was wearing his mask (actually two, one on top of the other) but I knew it was him because he had security with him and because I heard he was filming in the city. So he purchased a whole seabass but requested that they not wrap it up for him. He then took the fish into the men's room, was in there for about ten minutes, and when he came out, he no longer had the fish.

I don't know what he was doing with it but it's really f**king weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Dubai isn't somewhere I want to go on holiday nevermind live
A friend of mine was there a couple of years ago and she said never again. She's white British and her husband is originally from Pakistan but has lived here for over 20 years.

A few years ago they were going to Pakistan to see his family and on the way back stopped off in Dubai for a few days.
She said the racism and name calling that they experienced as a couple was absolutely horrible.

On the other hand, she said that they didn't have any bad experiences in Pakistan and even though they didn't speak much English and she doesn't speak much Urdu, she got on great with his family and they were lovely to her.
She'd been very nervous going to see them as her husband is the only one of 6 brothers who married outside his culture.
She said people (especially kids) stared at her, but only because she's a pale, blue eyed blonde and the area where her in-laws live is quite rural and seeing a white person there is quite rare. She had little kids running up to her asking if they could touch her hair, but it was just pure curiosity.

The fact that Dubai is allegedly a modern country, the comments and abuse really shocked her. She said rural Pakistan was much more accepting of her and of their relationship.

She'd love to go back to Pakistan, but will never set foot in Dubai again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
She's been yachting most of December. It must be time to go home by now.

Jealousy is an awful trait. But I'm insanely jealous of this celebs and z-lebs having lots of holidays this year.

Talk about rub it in our faces, those of us that work hard, follow the rules, have cancelled holidays, lost jobs and wonder when we can next afford (and be safely allowed) to lie on a lounger feeling the sun on our skin.

Selfish wankers.

I look at the girls on TOWIE and wonder who the heck find them attractive with all the work they have done. The same with actresses being forced to be skinny.

A normal woman is 100 times more attractive than one with fake boobs, trout lips and a figure so fragile I'd squash them with the lightest of cuddles.
My niece is a stunningly beautiful girl in her 20s. But over the last three years, she's been morphing into a TOWIE knock-off, horrible duck lips, big mad eyebrows, ridiculously long ratty hair extensions, tons of pouty selfies on Insta... I don't mean to sound bitchy, as it's not meant that way, I just genuinely lament as she was naturally stunning and has morphed into the indentikit bimbo look.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of self improvement, especially when you feel it's genuinely needed. At the risk of sounding hugely hypocritical, I have hair extensions, false nails, eyebrow tattoos and hair dyed blonde. The difference is I've gone for very subtle (just past the shoulder) hair extensions, natural colour and shaped nails, very light brows and highlights in my hair. Most people are surprised if they learn I fake those things. As I still look like average old me, just an ever so slightly less knackered version. Also, my nails and hair have always been thin and I've no eyebrows left thanks to the 90s!

Maybe I'm old, I can't see the appeal of the Chloe Ferry, The Kardashian, Katie Price look. It makes these young women look so much older and they are always far prettier before they started all this work on themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm going to say two things now that may cause controversy.

1) Kate Moss is stunningly beautiful. I met her a few times in my cabin crew days, dressed down and with no make up on, but absolutely stunning. Cheekbones to die for. She's just has that certainly "Je ne sais quoi".

2) Quality Street are the worst of all the Christmas chocolates. Sickeningly sweet and sugary :sick:

As you were.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
😯😯😯😯
I was also surprised to read the other day that miquita Oliver and Simon Amstel were caught in the boxing. Day tsunami in Thailand!
I've been watching Simom on Buzzcocks on YouTube / Daily Motion this week. I forgot how funny he was. Sooooo acerbic and quick-witted.

He had that melt Donny Tourette on one show, who was trying to be "oh so rock and and roll", sooo edgy. He kept trying to rip the piss out of Bill Bailey and Simon, but they were way too quick for him.

At one point, doing the intros round, Donny stands there and goes to Simon, "I think you're one of these!", grabs his flat crotch, thrusts and gurns.

Simon, dead pan, in a cut glass posh voice replies, "You think me.... a small penis?" I howled. 😭😅

Then the show with Amy Winehouse, she and he were bouncing off each other, it was just brilliant. Miss Amy, bless her.

Then finally, this 11 seconds of pure, "Oh no, he DIDN'T!"😲😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

CentralLine

My bit of tea is on Rita Ora. We were both queuing (it was a very busy morning) at fast track security at Heathrow in November 2018 and she and a couple of people were a little ahead of me and when she reached the belt to put through her hand luggage she whipped out her vape and started smoking like a complete and utter bell end. She also kept looking round so people would notice her. Sorry but she is a class A nob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Sunraged

I bet “Not Sir” David Beckham’s keyboard has melted this morning 😂😂😂
"I've had PR Teams working tirelessly for 5 years now, ploughed millions into creating a positive image, suppressing any negative press....I can't buy a fucking knighthood".

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Belleboo

VIP Member
I have a work friend for many years (casual job) who was addicted at one point and on his own admission told me he was spending £1200 a month on it. We do not get paid that well in our job that’s all I’m saying.... dangerous game
I can easily believe that, my ex is an addict and the amount of money that has been up his nose is breathtaking. We were in so much debt I could barely sleep at night, it ruined my life and I wasn’t even touching it. I hate it with a passion and wish I’d never seen it or heard of it, it’s dangerous because it appears recreational and not as scary as some of the other drugs. But it’s awful, vile, dirty stuff.

• Sad
  • Heart

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
I used to be 19 stone. Currently about 15 1/2 and going down. Guess I won’t post a picture of the finished article on here!!
None of us are mocking weight loss.

We are mocking the slimy, barrow-boy turd, who thinks he's God's gift and is forcing his semi-naked self onto a world that doesn't want to see it.

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
At the risk of having you fetch up your last meal...

Screenshot_20210103-172557_Facebook.jpg

May I just say WTAF?!? 🤮 I think I'd rather see Honey Ross with her flaps out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
So 30 year-old Jess Glynn doesn’t understand why a posh restaurant turns her away for looking like Kevin the Teenager! Fucking tone deaf spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 38