Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Ant and Dec have been on our screens OVER 30 fucking years. I feel a sorry for Dec, he actually did a good job without Ant on IAC. Poor cunt is then still put back with Ant. They don't seem mates anymore. Surely there is some new fresh talent out there! My whole adult life with these cunts every fucking week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Pixie06

VIP Member
Sorry but it sounds like my idea of hell, such backward thinking and a manmade place.

• Heart

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Sounds like a money making thing. I wouldnt be surprised if everyone was in on it- the businesses who know they'll occasionally have to post bail as well as the police. Otherwise who wouldnt get sacked for getting arrested and having to be bailed out by their employers? Sounds seedy as hell but I suppose if you can pay your mortgage off after a couple of years work ot may be worth it. BTW i was too embarrassed to ask but hey it's new year. WTF is a porta potty?
Its pretty gross to be honest (porta potty) basically a form of prostitution where young women (models insta stars celebrities thats stretching it a bit) are paid to do all kinds of scatalogical and kinky sex acts by rich men.
They are well paid but the stuff they have to do is pretty digusting to be honest.
Googled it myself and the title of one article shocked me
The depravity of modern women!
Not the depravity of filthy rich men then?
Who like to see young women debase and humiliate themselves for cash?
(God they really seem to get off on that sick bastards) So its nothing at all then to do with an unequal power structure/labour market force or disparity of pay between the sexes?
No just more slut shaming as per the norm don't get me wrong there are always a minority of hard nosed desensitised people who would sell their grandma for cold hard cash but they are just that imo a minority.
You have to ask yourself how many desperate or naive young women also get roped into something that looks like easy money and think they can handle themselves only to have the tables turned and end up the victims of abuse and exploitation because on a yacht in the middle of nowhere or in a labyrinth hotel complex in a different country/culture where you have been bought and paid for who holds all the power?
Its sick really and the men who do it are just filthy misogynistic animals but they get away with it because money talks and the girls in some cases get tricked into signing up for more than they bargained for..:(

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Ant McPartlin must pay a fortune for his PR. He is always portrayed as the good guy and loads of pics of his ex looking rough.

Reactions: 32

Twinkle6

VIP Member
No tea on her but I can’t stand her! Her overall look is really dated and her voice is screechy. What was she like when you met her?
Would go into detail but would lose my job lol. the woman reckons she’s on Beyoncé levels. No one is allowed to look at her in the eye. Very uncomfortable.

• Wow
  • Angry

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Does anyone know why David Beckham keeps being passed over fo knighthood? He’s done a fair amount for the country and for sport
Has he though? Even when he was at his peak there were better footballers than him. He might have been the most famous but he certainly wasn’t the best. Personally I find him narcissistic and entitled, and I believe Rebecca Loos was 100% telling the truth.

Reverend

VIP Member
I met Monica Lewinsky at a book signing. She was really nice. Not what I expected.
I feel very sorry for her. Clinton took advantage of her, and messed her life up. Yet, he is the one with all the money now....

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
I've been to dubai a few times on holiday but mainly for business (alone) ... now I'm thinking I bet everyone around me thinks I'm a porta potty .. 😂

The first time I was in Dubai (I was about 26) I got heckled or low level heckling by men constantly asking if I was from the Ukraine. I naïvely didn't get it but now all these years later I see why they were asking me.

Even worse I went, with a friend to that posh 7 star hotel for dinner on the man made beach. As we were leaving the restaurant to get a cab at the reception we had to walk through the extensive gardens, absolutely fine however security had been called and they came for us in a souped up golf buggy 😂 they tried to arrest me for trying to silicate prostitution! All because I have blonde hair and a woman and presumably we weren't with our husbands.
I wasn't drinking and I wasn't very modest.
Shocking!
I kicked up a fuss, they realised their error and allowed us to explore the 7 star hotel for free....there is a nightclub and big fish tank all very ugly and over the top.
Anyway all kinda seedy because it was full of men and russian/Ukrainian girls and all the blokes were openly leering 🤮

I've been to the non touristy parts of Dubai and there are large Indian, Pakistani communities very interesting but they are treated like dirt.
The human rights in UAE is pretty vile.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
A friend of mine was there a couple of years ago and she said never again. She's white British and her husband is originally from Pakistan but has lived here for over 20 years.

A few years ago they were going to Pakistan to see his family and on the way back stopped off in Dubai for a few days.
She said the racism and name calling that they experienced as a couple was absolutely horrible.

On the other hand, she said that they didn't have any bad experiences in Pakistan and even though they didn't speak much English and she doesn't speak much Urdu, she got on great with his family and they were lovely to her.
She'd been very nervous going to see them as her husband is the only one of 6 brothers who married outside his culture.
She said people (especially kids) stared at her, but only because she's a pale, blue eyed blonde and the area where her in-laws live is quite rural and seeing a white person there is quite rare. She had little kids running up to her asking if they could touch her hair, but it was just pure curiosity.

The fact that Dubai is allegedly a modern country, the comments and abuse really shocked her. She said rural Pakistan was much more accepting of her and of their relationship.

She'd love to go back to Pakistan, but will never set foot in Dubai again.
Dubai is an incredibly racist country anyone that isn’t white and western will be mistaken for cleaners etc the pay gap will always be huge. And yep as a woman I was treated as completely below men

• Sad
  • Wow

thegirlscout

VIP Member
She's an adult. At this stage it isn't for them to pay more attention as such. She's free to do as she wishes and needs to find contentment from within.

However, I totally agree that the trend for empowerment to be shown by naked selfies is beyond ridiculous. I think in the early days of people trying to challenge what was considered desirable there was a very good point to be made. It's gone beyond that now though. I don't need to or wish to see anyone half naked as proof that they are strong, worthy or representative of whatever it is they are trying to bring to the fore (promote in most cases sadly).
I don't consider myself prudish or particularly old fashioned but I wish this trend for body flashing at any given opportunity would die out.
The thing is that these images have the opposite effect on me. I don’t feel empowered when I’m naked. I just feel, well, normal? And seeing women of all shapes and sizes naked doesn’t make me more empowered or love my body more. In fact it has the opposite reaction.
I feel the most empowered when I have good underwear on and clothes and shoes that are stylish and fit perfectly.

• Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Was it Emilie De Ravin he cheated on her with?
Yes. He was in Once for about 5 minutes and managed to get into Emilie De Ravins pants. She was pregant in one of the later seasons too, but I dont think it was his.

Going back to the Hilaria Baldwin thing ( a woman I didnt know or care about until today) apparently she said she got mistaken for her kids' nanny because she was Spanish! Now this happens to Black and Brown women with mixed heritage children all the time. Its incredibly hurtful and insulting. Yet we cant just shrug off and pick up our ethnicity as it suits to avoid this. She has manufactured anecdotes that are based in prejudice to garner sympathy for herself when she herself has decided to appropriate another culture and pander to racists in America who think Hispanics/ ethnic minorities have an advantage over white Americans? I am honestly raging. I hope she is absolutely hounded for this. For a long time.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member

Saying sorry doesn't make up for idotic behaviour.
Considering someone else, who simply went out for a Fanta and some snacks, has been jailed for 6 months I see no reason why this slapper and her weedy b/f shouldn't get the same. They did far worse and would have potentially infected a plane-load of airline staff and passengers. JAIL THEM. ⛓

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
My two pence regarding Hamilton.

There is someone in F1 who should get a Knighthood and hasn't had one, is a man called Adrian Newey. Who? Well he was the man who designed the Williams F1 car that took Mansell, Prost, Hill and Villeneuve to the F1 championship. He quit Williams after they sacked Hill (they did win with Villeneuve, but with a car he had designed before he left), and he went to McLaren where they won 3 championships. He then moved onto Red Bull Racing, (which a couple of years before had been the joke of F1 - Jaguar Racing), who won 5 championships.

Now, he hasn't won every year he has been in F1, as there are other talented designers, and sometimes the engine powering his car is not the best, but he always provides a brilliant car.
Yes! Adrian Newey is a genius F1 designer. Won more titles than anyone. Definitely deserves a knighthood. Maybe best wait until after he leaves Red Bull though so Christian Horner can't try and muscle his way in to claiming he deserves some kind of honour as well. All that pillock deserves is a roll of gaffer tape around his gob.

Reactions: 30

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Happy New Year guys!

It's funny the Danielle Lloyd pringle was mentioned. Me and my boyfriend were eating a tub of pringles each last night. He went 'I cant believe that woman shoved one up her' and I went 'Danielle Lloyd.' And he goes 'I wonder what flavour it was' 🤮

Hopefully not salt and vinegar! ATB!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30