Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that Ashton Kutcher?
Leo doesn’t like girls does he?
Demi is a nonce remember that very young boy being engulfed by him ?

The whole contract thing (, I’ve just seen your post) once you have your eye in you can spot a lot of them. The exact one year cut-off, the piss-tsling commentary of the press of how hot and steamyo r some such lurid nonsense juxtaposed with two people who have all the sexual chemistry of Cliff Richard and Katie Price.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Same here. Her voice is really shrill, especially on the higher notes, and isn’t pleasant to listen to. I’ve always suspected she had connections in the industry, and that’s how she got her break, cos it doesn’t make sense otherwise.
Is this Jess Glynne?

She has some connections alright. Her mum was an A&R person for Atlantic Records.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I remember r

Bruce bought 14 year old Aaron Carter a Ferrari. For no apparent reason, a grown adult man lavishing expensive gifts on a young, completely unrelated, underage boy.
You know, the same poor kid who’s now clearly really fucked up mentally from being allegedly abused throughout his childhood showbiz career.
Usher bought a 16 year old Justin Bieber a Range Rover. Usher, Biebers "mentor" has herpes.

Reactions: 11
Ant and Dec have been on our screens OVER 30 bleeping years. I feel a sorry for Dec, he actually did a good job without Ant on IAC. Poor bleep is then still put back with Ant. They don't seem mates anymore. Surely there is some new fresh talent out there! My whole adult life with these cunts every bleeping week.
Guessing you’re not a fan?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Usher bought a 16 year old Justin Bieber a Range Rover. Usher, Biebers "mentor" has herpes.
I heard that. If you've delved into hip hop gossip regarding P Diddy/Usher, there's a lot there too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
For sure. Not sure how old you are but I’m 30 and we shown all sorts in drug education, including that girl that died via heroine overdose who’s parents wanted her image to be shown to young people. Still lots of people did drugs sadly. Myself included although very rarely.
Late to this, but she went to my school. She was a couple of years above and my "form prefect". year 11 prefects would come into the classroom so year 7/8/9s to be around to ask about life and school advice. Safe to say, that by the time this photo came out, our entire school probably had the lowest rate of drug use of any school in the country.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember r

Bruce bought 14 year old Aaron Carter a Ferrari. For no apparent reason, a grown adult man lavishing expensive gifts on a young, completely unrelated, underage boy.
You know, the same poor kid who’s now clearly really fucked up mentally from being allegedly abused throughout his childhood showbiz career.
I’d read in Demi Moore’s book, Bruce had gotten Aaron Carter to come to Rumers birthday when she was younger. That was it, just a casual mention. I presumed they were “friends” in odd way..

Where the heck have you read that??! 😱
There was a post about the Dubai Porta potties and there’s a link... grim grim reading indeed.

Reactions: 3
on Beady-eyed Beckham still not getting his “K”due to him being a tosser:
I thought that was a pre-requisite.

So much so I passed over the stuff reacher! I was thinking of big stars forgetting about her.

Good luck to her. He and all the sycophants that lie for Ant, and belittle her, and forced her out of a Job she loved deserve it.
All those who tried to befriend her and now ares-lick AnneMarie? Is that her name?
Most would be cowed with all the big-guns of her industry against her. Being “dignifified” serves them quite well.
Give e’m hell love. Ant is a powerful and nasty bully with the media behind him.

Talking of fantasists developing a faux accent, who remembers Steve McClaren? Haha
its no good me trying to put the clip up, it never works!

Exactly for a big starches very ordinary, apart from his ego
Me! I do.

Reactions: 2
Guessing you’re not a fan?
I remember being a kid and watching Bruce Forsyth on some Saturday night T.V, then still watching him 30 years later. FFS!!! Looked at the TV guide for tonight NEW Ant and Dec program. I refuse to watch. I'm force fed them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a celebrity but apparently the president of Ireland had a fling with some fella. Well known secret in the army.

Anyone got any more deets?
Are you mixing him up with the Irish Prime Minister by any chance? He's openly gay and has a long term partner.

Reactions: 4
The Beckham / Derek thing I think is related to him being introduced on US TV years ago as Derek! And not finding it funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No, that's Varadkar. Dont think there is anything mad about him

Michael D, the president, is the rumour I read about but cant find it :(
I googled after I saw this and apparently Forbes did publish an article questioning his sexuality but that was about all I could find 🤔Hadnt ever heard the rumours before , I did find some other random rambling article that stated he had a friend , male I presume, who apparently he was close to it and saw in private . It then went on about Oprah and her friend Gayle 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I have been reading this site for ages, and have finally got up the courage to post. So, I would to say Hi.
I decided to post as I read a couple of threads back someone state that Tom Hiddleston is gay. Can I just guarantee 100% this is not true!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have been reading this site for ages, and have finally got up the courage to post. So, I would to say Hi.
I decided to post as I read a couple of threads back someone state that Tom Hiddleston is gay. Can I just guarantee 100% this is not true!
Welcome! And share the tea, been there yourself? 👀

Reactions: 12
No, that's Varadkar. Dont think there is anything mad about him

Michael D, the president, is the rumour I read about but cant find it :(
Check out the Philip Schofield thread, someone was dropping hints about an Irish politician yesterday or the day before. No clue who it is so it might be someone totally different!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.