Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sturgeon is gay no body would care Plaid leader Adam Price is openly gay and no one has protested and it hasnt damaged his career. She doesn't seem to be the type who would hide her sexuality she could handle criticism if there was any, she is a strong woman.

Reactions: 18
This story is gaining international momentum and I think they will not be getting off with ‘its a misunderstanding’. The backlash continues.
Ha Haha yes they are the only two people in the world who didnt know what a positive covid test was, and they fell on a pair of scissors which cut off their red covid bands that told people they were quarantining! Idiots. Hope they are thrown in the skankiest jail going!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why her family didn't speak up? At what point do you draw the line with the whole Spanish narrative?
The wedding? The Spanish childrens names? The TV appearances and interviews about her heritage?
Was it openly discussed on family WhatsApp groups or at Christmas?! Or was it kept a secret from her husband?

It's all so bizarre 🍿
He definitely played up to her story.... whether he knew the truth or not is another matter 🤣

Has anyone ever listened to his podcast ‘Here’s the thing?’ - it’s pretty good, some great guests. He refers to her Spanish heritage a lot ... absolutely bonkers the whole thing.
I’ve been following these threads for ages but not posted, the comments re Hilario are making me wet myself laughing.

Reactions: 10
He's an older man? It's quite common, my dad has similar issue. Thankfully paparazzi don't follow him about taking photos!
ETA: mind you, that is quite a lot of piss 🤔
A dribble I would understand but I’m sure he would have noticed if he’d full on pissed himself and had soaking wet trousers ? 😳

Reactions: 6
A dribble I would understand but I’m sure he would have noticed if he’d full on pissed himself and had soaking wet trousers ? 😳
I agree in the first photo there is a huge wet patch he’s outside hands in pockets a double decker bus in the background so I guess chilly old England and he doesn’t even notice but is quite happy to talk to someone and let someone else take photos ? I think photoshop.

Reactions: 7
He's an older man? It's quite common, my dad has similar issue. Thankfully paparazzi don't follow him about taking photos!
ETA: mind you, that is quite a lot of piss 🤔
Why has Sean Penn posted it, anyway?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Very touchy feely when he is chatting you up, and very intense eye contact which I liked.
Passive in bed, and not the dom/daddy type people imagine.
Not sure what else you want to know.
Have you posted this on another gossip site by any chance?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Liam Neeson apparently ha the biggest cock in Hollywood. But poor drunk old man pissing himself the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.