Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laimatresse.
with you on trans-Atlantic
Usher bought a 16 year old Justin Bieber a Range Rover. Usher, Biebers "mentor" has herpes.
Apparently that’s why his mental health is in-surprisingly so poor. all the abuse he suffered poor kid.

You know what they say about men with big hands!
They need big gloves?

I think that was Sheryl Crow. I remember cos I thought about it every time I went to the loo for ages afterwards!
Not according to Climate Quotes?
I get whiney singer song writers confused all the time

Welcome! This is the #content we’re here for 😂
Welcome Mysterious Mystery.
How do you know?
i e a friend who directed him but I darn ask, it seems rude.

Apologies I’ve just un-wittingly repeated “big gloves” after someone else.

She goes by that
Wot not “Gold-diggy”?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why would it be so upsetting for you? I'd say Sabine and the children would know all about it (if true) I think it is true.
It is true!! Like you I thought when someone said it to me I thought they were taking the piss!! Then I heard it from two other sources!! One a gay man who mixed in the same circles and a parliamentary assistant who pissed at the double standards and the tax payer was footing the bill as they had to have separate rooms etc!! Also his personal assistant is his lover by all accounts they go to Tenerife a lot!! A bombshell was supposed to come out about him during the election but all of a sudden it was disarmed!! He didn’t want to go for a second term but was pushed by his wife to do it!! As payment for what she had to put with!! I don’t blame her

Michael d I would not believe that for a second and I adore him as he is a fellow dog lover although one of them passed away recently 😔
he has a wife and children he's hardly Phillip schofield
It is true!!
Yes, I heard he has a Spanish male partner? Not sure how/where I "know" this from...
his personal assistant is his lover and they go to Tenerife at lot !! That might be the Spanish connection

Last edited:
  • Wow
Ant McPartlin must pay a fortune for his PR. He is always portrayed as the good guy and loads of pics of his ex looking rough.
It will be interesting to see if her doormat attitude changes now that he is engaged to her. Her pre engagement role was to keep him sober I read somewhere.

Reactions: 11
Michael d I would not believe that for a second and I adore him as he is a fellow dog lover although one of them passed away recently 😔
he has a wife and children he's hardly Phillip schofield
As does Philip Schofield.

Reactions: 16
For sure. Not sure how old you are but I’m 30 and we shown all sorts in drug education, including that girl that died via heroine overdose who’s parents wanted her image to be shown to young people. Still lots of people did drugs sadly. Myself included although very rarely.
Rachel Whitear? Can’t believe that was nearly 21 years ago! That image has stayed with me forever.

• Sad
Considering someone else, who simply went out for a Fanta and some snacks, has been jailed for 6 months I see no reason why this slapper and her weedy b/f shouldn't get the same. They did far worse and would have potentially infected a plane-load of airline staff and passengers. JAIL THEM. ⛓
This story is gaining international momentum and I think they will not be getting off with ‘its a misunderstanding’. The backlash continues.

Reactions: 10

I wonder which one cheated?.My money's on Zoe.
Her soon to be ex has deleted all the photos of their wedding so I guess her? Read on the internet she has a new partner but not sure if it’s true or false.

It's bizarre. This is the forerunner for Meghan Markle and Harry when it all goes tits up and finally the chickens come home to roost.
That is going to go down in the history books. I’ll honestly be disappointed if there isn’t at least some social media ‘reflection’ and ‘soul searching’ with a good black and white photo to boot.

• Haha
don’t know who this “stunner” is but I dread to think what she’s agreed to to get a 2 month stint!
she bought a puppy then spent 5 weeks away filming celebs go dating came home for a week then has pushed of to Dubai for 2 months! Incredible.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Similar stories about Nicola Sturgeon and a French female partner, she allegedly lives with, rather than with the husband.
If these stories are indeed true, it's sad to think that folk still feel the need to hide.
I think if that story had any truth in it the press would be all over it like a rash.

Reactions: 5
I think if that story had any truth in it the press would be all over it like a rash.
These things can be blocked!! She could have an agreement with them!! It’s like David beckcome, probably he has an agreement with papers not to report on this numerous affairs

Reactions: 8
These things can be blocked!! She could have an agreement with them!! It’s like David beckcome, probably he has an agreement with papers not to report on this numerous affairs
Can’t see it. The Scottish media are all about twisting anything she does to make her look like a villain. This would be too hot for them to hide.

Reactions: 4
Savile got away with worse and the media hid it (
Totally different with Saville. He targeted people who couldn't complain without getting themselves further into trouble. Also, some of the children he abused were already emotionally abused, and were easily dismissed by the media as 'Hysterical'. He was a sly evil bastard, which Nicola Sturgeon isn't.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.