Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tight git if it’s true.
He's been in it from the start, and they know what his projected earning potential is unless he gets killed off, but I'm sure they wouldn't do that without warning. Then he'd have a case for re accessing his income.

Reactions: 3
What a tight git if it’s true.
Did you read the comments? A few different comments saying he’s got a toy boy tucked away and is planning to do a Schofield! The papers have definitely been hinting for awhile that somethings occurring with regards to Woodyatt 🧐......

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I imagine I'm not the only woman to have slept with him, and for experiences to be similar. What page did you see it on as I will take a lòok?

Reactions: 10
Maybe TH has sent people to calm all the gay rumours. This year has me questioning everything I’m so bored.

Also officialseanpenn is a meme account not the Hollywood actor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get the impression that Brendon O‘ Carroll is actually a bit of a twit and difficult to work for? There’s got to be a reason he mostly employs members of his own family? Now two cast members non related are suing him.

Reactions: 27
What’s BDSM? Trying to work it out😂
I knew the SM was sado masochism but did not actually know what the BD was so I looked it up and it's bondage and discipline. Basically kink and pain. lol

Maybe TH has sent people to calm all the gay rumours. This year has me questioning everything I’m so bored.

Also officialseanpenn is a meme account not the Hollywood actor.
I hear it's quite common for PR to try to dispel rumours. I'm not saying mystery lady is a PR, or anything - I'm just saying that sometimes people pop on that site with "he's not gay" stories when there's speculation. The same person I mentioned before also said TH reads the site. *shrug*.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did you read the comments? A few different comments saying he’s got a toy boy tucked away and is planning to do a Schofield! The papers have definitely been hinting for awhile that somethings occurring with regards to Woodyatt 🧐......
Oooh. I will go and have a read.

Reactions: 1
Wow just when you thought the hilarious baldwin saga could not get any worse:eek: it does!!
The one good thing i thought i could say about hilaria baldwin was that she was a good yoga teacher (i did her dvd when i was pregnant) but apparently not!
(The classes are over crowded and people are doing yoga poses in confined spaces which does not look safe to me as you could imagine how easily it is for people to accidently hurt or injure each other which looks like happened!).
As a former yoga student of hers was left with life changing injuries and to top it all off he had no health insurance and when he asked for help covering his medical bills the baldwins got nasty and refused to help! (he later got help with his bills but he had to get an attorney involved and take legal action)
To make matters worse the guy lives fairly close to her and when she saw him in the street she started yelling at him claiming that he traumatised her!!
Wtf? Also when she held yoga classes she spoke the entire time in a spanish accent (so this is not a little quirk she has or when she is under stress her accent changes as she claimed!).
You just could not make it up could you?

Attachments

Wow just when you thought the hilarious baldwin saga could not get any worse:eek: it does!!
The one good thing i thought i could say about hilaria baldwin was that she was a good yoga teacher (i did her dvd when i was pregnant) but apparently not!
(The classes are over crowded and people are doing yoga poses in confined spaces which does not look safe to me as you could imagine how easily it is for people to accidently hurt or injure each other which looks like happened!).
As a former yoga student of hers was left with life changing injuries and to top it all off he had no health insurance and when he asked for help covering his medical bills the baldwins got nasty and refused to help! (he later got help with his bills but he had to get an attorney involved and take legal action)
To make matters worse the guy lives fairly close to her and when she saw him in the street she started yelling at him claiming that he traumatised her!!
Wtf? Also when she held yoga classes she spoke the entire time in a spanish accent (so this is not a little quirk she has or when she is under stress her accent changes as she claimed!).
You just could not make it up could you?
Blimey! You wonder what else is going to come out.

Reactions: 8
I knew the SM was sado masochism but did not actually know what the BD was so I looked it up and it's bondage and discipline. Basically kink and pain. lol

I hear it's quite common for PR to dispel rumours. I'm not saying mystery lady is a PR, or anything - I'm just saying that people pop up all the time on that site with "he's not gay stories". The same person I mentioned before also said TH reads the site. *shrug*.
I have no idea how to dispell your suspicions, but I am definitely not any PR rep or even TH (!!!) although he does google his name as I have seen him do it.
I will be posting alot more on here as I have "popped my cherry"! I will see you guys around as I do have other experiences to share if anyone is interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I knew the SM! Couldn’t work out the BD - thanks for clearing it up 😆

Reactions: 5
I have no idea how to dispell your suspicions, but I am definitely not any PR rep or even TH (!!!) although he does google his name as I have seen him do it.
I will be posting alot more on here as I have "popped my cherry"! I will see you guys around as I do have other experiences to share if anyone is interested.
I wasn't saying you were, just that it happens. Honestly, I would be like to hear more, I am sure others would too. And thanks for your input :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.