Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's an open secret at this stage that his sexuality has been questioned before. And I remember Forbes publishing an article years ago calling him an 'acknowledged homosexual' or something equally oddly worded, then backtracking massively. I wouldn't be surprised if he was or if he wasn't, personally.
I think people never come to the conclusion that a person can be a bisexual, but either way, Miggeldy is class <3

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That prank on Beckham by James Corden - with the statue. That was one of the first times I noticed he doesn’t seem to have a sense of humor about himself - he didn’t come across as exactly humble...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have been reading this site for ages, and have finally got up the courage to post. So, I would to say Hi.
I decided to post as I read a couple of threads back someone state that Tom Hiddleston is gay. Can I just guarantee 100% this is not true!
Are you Taylor? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did i give an instant understanding nod when the founder of Holy Moly said Geri Halliwell has a face like cystitis

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think people never come to the conclusion that a person can be a bisexual, but either way, Miggeldy is class <3
Oh yeah, he is. He's a fantastic ambassador and I don't think people will ultimately care a whole lot. I am surprised at the amount of people here saying they hadn't heard anything about his sexuality though. I have for years!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching Celebrity: A 21st Century Story...on the first episode

-I felt quite bad for Rebecca Loos. She got fucked and chucked by Beckham and she got the tit for it. I don’t think spotlight was for her though. Got irrelevant quickly. Glad shes happy now. Is there tea im missing as she seems generally disliked?

-Katie Price pre surgery looks exactly like Princess! I always thought Princess favoured Peter but clearly not!
Considering they didn't sue her or any of the papers for the story it had to be true! I remember seeing the skiing pics of the Beckham's everywhere straight after looking loved up so ridiculous

Yes, I heard he has a Spanish male partner? Not sure how/where I "know" this from...
Similar stories about Nicola Sturgeon and a French female partner, she allegedly lives with, rather than with the husband.
If these stories are indeed true, it's sad to think that folk still feel the need to hide.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Michael d I would not believe that for a second and I adore him as he is a fellow dog lover although one of them passed away recently 😔
he has a wife and children he's hardly Phillip schofield

Reactions: 1
Michael d I would not believe that for a second and I adore him as he is a fellow dog lover although one of them passed away recently 😔
he has a wife and children he's hardly Phillip schofield
Why would it be so upsetting for you? I'd say Sabine and the children would know all about it (if true) I think it is true.

Reactions: 4
Similar stories about Nicola Sturgeon and a French female partner, she allegedly lives with, rather than with the husband.
If these stories are indeed true, it's sad to think that folk still feel the need to hide.
Think I've replied to this statement before. If this was true I can't imagine why NS wouldn't make it public. Its hardly a scandal in Scotland - Ruth the Mooth, her deputy and one of the previous Scottish Leaders have had same sex partners. As I also said the biggest scandal was that the Labour Leader partner is in the SNP.

The only issue might be that Nicola's husband is a head bummer in the SNP so that might be the only reason

Reactions: 10
Just watching the celeb juice Christmas special.

God Paloma Faith is annoying.

Have we heard any tea on Chris Kamara? I really hope he’s as friendly as he seems
I'm from Leeds and met him when I worked at the First Direct Arena when it first opened, we shared a lift together and he was lovely and happy to take a selfie. My Mum also met him on a train during a hen do; apparently he was a right laugh haha - we also went to see Kylie Minogue as a family and he walked past our seats so my Dad shouted his name and he came over and shook his hand and discussed the match with him during the interval so yes, he's a top bloke and now we ALL have selfies with him LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Think I've replied to this statement before. If this was true I can't imagine why NS wouldn't make it public. Its hardly a scandal in Scotland - Ruth the Mooth, her deputy and one of the previous Scottish Leaders have had same sex partners. As I also said the biggest scandal was that the Labour Leader partner is in the SNP.

The only issue might be that Nicola's husband is a head bummer in the SNP so that might be the only reason
Completely agree, it makes no sense to hide it as I doubt anyone would care. Likewise, the only reason I can think of (other than her own personal privacy preferences) is that it's Murrell she's married to and so maybe some weird power couple PR thing.

Reactions: 5

Looks like Neil Gaiman's probably travelled back to New Zealand again.

Reactions: 1
Just found this one, he's not half giving it an independence day speech 😂😂😂. We will go on with our lives, a life i wouldn't trade for anything. Someone needs to take the shovels off the Baldwins now before they dig right to the earths core and some 🤭🤭🤭🤭, the Christmas gift that keeps on giving
View attachment 364878
He is trying to save face knowing he will be completely ridiculed for this having made a living ridiculing others. He is also a known bully and those waiting for his comeuppance are rubbing their hands. He must be incandescent and humiliated.

Reactions: 20
He is trying to save face knowing he will be completely ridiculed for this having made a living ridiculing others. He is also a known bully and those waiting for his comeuppance are rubbing their hands. He must be incandescent and humiliated.
Right. There's really no coming back from this with any sort of grace and/or dignity. I'm no PR person but I'd bet 'brazening it out' isn't anyone's recommended strategy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.