Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These things can be blocked!! She could have an agreement with them!! It’s like David beckcome, probably he has an agreement with papers not to report on this numerous affairs
The press know loads they don’t tell us. Apparently saint Cheryl was videod walking into a party and snorting a line of coke. It is said she bought the video from the News of the World so nobody ever saw it and also gave them a story about something else.
I really hope some journalist somewhere has kept tonnes of evidence and one day does a tell all

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Why is Amy Tapper in the press everyday with very similar stories to this ?

Probably for the same reason as Gemma Collins' continued, supposed weight loss stories. It gets the nasty comments / bait clicks for the publication to justify to its advertisers.

Just my humble opinion. Unless another Tattler has tea to spill. 👀

Reactions: 6
Why did i give an instant understanding nod when the founder of Holy Moly said Geri Halliwell has a face like cystitis
I did raise an eyebrow when he went on to slag Perez Hilton and his site off for being bitchy...🧐

Reactions: 4
I imagine I'm not the only woman to have slept with him, and for experiences to be similar. What page did you see it on as I will take a lòok?
I did not see this, sorry. I was actually thinking the same thing, that there may be others too. It's not on here and I am not sure if we are allowed to post links to other forums.

Reactions: 2
I have no idea how to dispell your suspicions, but I am definitely not any PR rep or even TH (!!!) although he does google his name as I have seen him do it.
I will be posting alot more on here as I have "popped my cherry"! I will see you guys around as I do have other experiences to share if anyone is interested.
Looking forward to it! ☺

Reactions: 5
I will find you... and I will kill you... After I've changed my pissy pants
Yes poor old Liam neeson its hard to be a tough guy with bladder weakness!
I imagine all the tiolet stops would be a bit of a drag when chasing bad guys or dispensing justice!
Maybe next time if he wants to be a hero he could be captain (incontinence) underpants!
I heard tena do a good range just saying :p

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you read the comments? A few different comments saying he’s got a toy boy tucked away and is planning to do a Schofield! The papers have definitely been hinting for awhile that somethings occurring with regards to Woodyatt 🧐......
Hell!, it would be funny if it was Philip Schofield, that would be a match made in hell!
All these articles about Gemma Collins losing weight are absolute bullshit, she always looks round about the same to me. LOl, she cant possible be losing 6 stones every few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay. Must be somebody else, then. She posted her experience on another site, very similar to what you said about his erm..size and being submissive. Although she did mention a BDSM experience also.
I will say that the BDSM thing is correct from my experience too. Then again, who doesn't indulge nowadays!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At the risk of having you fetch up your last meal...

Screenshot_20210103-172557_Facebook.jpg

May I just say WTAF?!? 🤮 I think I'd rather see Honey Ross with her flaps out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I have no idea how to dispell your suspicions, but I am definitely not any PR rep or even TH (!!!) although he does google his name as I have seen him do it.
I will be posting alot more on here as I have "popped my cherry"! I will see you guys around as I do have other experiences to share if anyone is interested.
interested? You bet. Was going to call you MM but thought that would raise bad vibes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.