Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was told as long as you’re only doing one thing illegal you’ll be ok...
There’s ladies nights held every night of the week where they give free drink to women but men have to pay
Also the Sheikh will decide on certain holiday days that if you break the law and get a fine you only pay 50%🤣
I think if you're Arab and male you are basically the puppet master. No one else has any rights, just loads of money. It's a tightrope. I just hear things from my mum about her brother, sil and their kids and it sounds well dodgy.

Reactions: 9
I think I see more of Honey Ross’s boobs than I do my own.
The attention seeking in the name of empowerment is tedious. Her parents need to pay more attention and find ways to validate her indoors rather than her seeking it from strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The attention seeking in the name of empowerment is tedious. Her parents need to pay more attention and find ways to validate her indoors rather than her seeking it from strangers.
She's an adult. At this stage it isn't for them to pay more attention as such. She's free to do as she wishes and needs to find contentment from within.

However, I totally agree that the trend for empowerment to be shown by naked selfies is beyond ridiculous. I think in the early days of people trying to challenge what was considered desirable there was a very good point to be made. It's gone beyond that now though. I don't need to or wish to see anyone half naked as proof that they are strong, worthy or representative of whatever it is they are trying to bring to the fore (promote in most cases sadly).
I don't consider myself prudish or particularly old fashioned but I wish this trend for body flashing at any given opportunity would die out.

Reactions: 20
She's an adult. At this stage it isn't for them to pay more attention as such. She's free to do as she wishes and needs to find contentment from within.

However, I totally agree that the trend for empowerment to be shown by naked selfies is beyond ridiculous. I think in the early days of people trying to challenge what was considered desirable there was a very good point to be made. It's gone beyond that now though. I don't need to or wish to see anyone half naked as proof that they are strong, worthy or representative of whatever it is they are trying to bring to the fore (promote in most cases sadly).
I don't consider myself prudish or particularly old fashioned but I wish this trend for body flashing at any given opportunity would die out.
The thing is that these images have the opposite effect on me. I don’t feel empowered when I’m naked. I just feel, well, normal? And seeing women of all shapes and sizes naked doesn’t make me more empowered or love my body more. In fact it has the opposite reaction.
I feel the most empowered when I have good underwear on and clothes and shoes that are stylish and fit perfectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Clearing up the giant pringles box tonight and noticed it said on the side 'Not just for eating'. We know, thanks to a certain Danielle Lloyd, don't we tattlers? 👀

Happy New Year 🥂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Errrrr what!?
Yeah you might regret asking that! :ROFLMAO:
Apparently she has some rather creative use for pringles and likes to hide them in some interesting places😟 but i advise you not to investigate further...(some have and have lived to regret it) the words i need eye bleach get bandied around rather a lot..:sick:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy New Year guys!

It's funny the Danielle Lloyd pringle was mentioned. Me and my boyfriend were eating a tub of pringles each last night. He went 'I cant believe that woman shoved one up her' and I went 'Danielle Lloyd.' And he goes 'I wonder what flavour it was' 🤮

Hopefully not salt and vinegar! ATB!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The thing is that these images have the opposite effect on me. I don’t feel empowered when I’m naked. I just feel, well, normal? And seeing women of all shapes and sizes naked doesn’t make me more empowered or love my body more. In fact it has the opposite reaction.
I feel the most empowered when I have good underwear on and clothes and shoes that are stylish and fit perfectly.
Unfortunately these women realise that the less you wear the more likely you will feature in the media. I am all for body positivity but you can be body confident with clothes on! These women don’t realise what a turn off they are to the very people they are trying to attract!

Reactions: 13
I would guess it's because he's got such a sense of entitlement about it - it's one of those things that shouldn't be expected and his ranting about it hasn't made him look good. If I was him, even if I did get one, I'd worry that it was only because I'd thrown my toys out of the pram about not having one.
probably because he only does it for a knighthood..Also that his bit for his country is mostly in buying industrial tonnage of condoms for his randoms, and keeping scaly lawyers/solicitors/P.R. Vermin in work. Even the narcissistic purchase of astrononimically expensive clobber is from mostly Italy.

mMysister saw him ignoring a very small nipper for an autograph, different next day when cameras were there.

Also anyone who uses their children to promote a brand with no thought for said children’s consent, or what affect it will have on them long terms also deserves duck all.

wasnt he doing something dodgy with his tax? w

In an industry where greed avarice sexual betrayal and deceit for P.R, is the norm he takes the chocolate covered hob nob.
Greedy vain man who would flog asbestos off-cuts to chemo patients if he could.

duck him. Anyone who’s manned or womanned a till in a supermarket, (or any other genders) whose cleaned a hospital or driven a bus, let alone the nurses doctors etc is worth a million of this over rated dull prick.

yes, remember tedious mediocre actor Emily whatsit from “Harry Potter” doing her bit for feminism by flashing her tits in an artfully lit session? Nothing to do with getting more adult parts ( no pun intended) She’s supposed to be pretty entitled and nasty from what I gather on here.

Cruise on ruining his chance of playing Captain Birdseye:

Is the fish alive or dead at time of purchase?
Alive but he now suffers with P.T.S.D and has a book out this year.
Cruise on being accused of sexually inappropriate activity with a fish, said “it wasn’t a male fish, she was a girl, I’m not a pervertl” she’s actually magnificent and we’re very happy.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Back to the Hilaria Baldwin story for a moment.... found this on another thread, where she is full on imitating a Spanish accent, trying to pass herself off as a Spanish person, in front of Spanish Hello magazine (hola!), and desperately deflects from actually conversing in Spanish

I’m so obsessed with this story 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I hope her and her boyfriend get properly punished for being so stupid and behaving irresponsibly.

I hope so too, and I hope these other thoughtless muppets take heed! It had to happen some time to these narcissistic people.

Reactions: 15
I hope so too, and I hope these other thoughtless muppets take heed! It had to happen some time to these narcissistic people.
She's had a lot of support for incidents in the past like Love Island, being scrapped as Miss Great Britain and when she had dozens of naked photos leaked online. But on this occasion she will deserve every bit of bad press she gets.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.