Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I have had opportunities to work there, years ago. We have daughters, just didn’t fancy bringing them up there.

My friend’s dad lived and worked there and died suddenly. This was years ago. She still doesn’t have the money/property due to her from his estate due to their draconian laws about females not inheriting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m curious about Dubai. I know old school mates living the high life there and judging by their pics, they are having a ball.
What’s the tea?
Umm some people are absolutely living the dream and earning crazy cash (my boyfriend has been there 6 years) others are in debt up to their eyeballs bank rolling their social media life and end up fleeing the country. I don’t know about the porta potty life as that wasn’t something I touched on. But it’s a mad life you see prostitution everywhere, everyone turns a blind eye. The drinking culture is mad and make the British industry look like part timers. I honestly don’t know how the British people who were caught up to No good got caught as I’ve heard it all out there!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry but it sounds like my idea of hell, such backward thinking and a manmade place.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've heard that the next big thing that'll come out is that Danny Dyer isn't a real cock-er-knee! :eek::eek:

;)
He was born in Canning Town, which is in East London, but not the East End and he would have to have bloody good hearing to have been born within the sound of the Bow Bells - the bells of St. Mary-le-Bow on Cheapside, EC2 - yes, they are the cockney Bow Bells! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was born in Canning Town, which is in East London, but not the East End and he would have to have bloody good hearing to have been born within the sound of the Bow Bells - the bells of St. Mary-le-Bow on Cheapside, EC2 - yes, they are the cockney Bow Bells! 🤣
And there we go :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thanks OutrageouslyScralet. TVs that’s pretty much what I’ve heard.. oh and if you get fired/ loose your job you have to leave immediately. Someone told me there are super cars abandoned at the airport.
From what I hear, people don’t want to leave as they lead such good lives - nice homes, maids etc.
But not for me...

Reactions: 5
Thanks OutrageouslyScralet. TVs that’s pretty much what I’ve heard.. oh and if you get fired/ loose your job you have to leave immediately. Someone told me there are super cars abandoned at the airport.
From what I hear, people don’t want to leave as they lead such good lives - nice homes, maids etc.
But not for me...
According to the newspaper Gulf News, there are some 2,000 to 3,000 cars abandoned each and every year in Dubai, simply discarded and left by owners fleeing from debtors!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
But not for me...
you have a visa through your work once they cancel it you have to live on a tourist visa which is 3 weeks you can hop to another country and keep getting 3 weeks but your UAE bank account will be frozen too.
My boyfriend loves it because he has everything and can play sport all year round. He’s also earning so so much more money than he did in London without putting the hours in. I will consider moving back and I will probably enjoy it, but it certainly wouldn’t be in my top 10 places to live!

Reactions: 7
Dubai isn't somewhere I want to go on holiday nevermind live
A friend of mine was there a couple of years ago and she said never again. She's white British and her husband is originally from Pakistan but has lived here for over 20 years.

A few years ago they were going to Pakistan to see his family and on the way back stopped off in Dubai for a few days.
She said the racism and name calling that they experienced as a couple was absolutely horrible.

On the other hand, she said that they didn't have any bad experiences in Pakistan and even though they didn't speak much English and she doesn't speak much Urdu, she got on great with his family and they were lovely to her.
She'd been very nervous going to see them as her husband is the only one of 6 brothers who married outside his culture.
She said people (especially kids) stared at her, but only because she's a pale, blue eyed blonde and the area where her in-laws live is quite rural and seeing a white person there is quite rare. She had little kids running up to her asking if they could touch her hair, but it was just pure curiosity.

The fact that Dubai is allegedly a modern country, the comments and abuse really shocked her. She said rural Pakistan was much more accepting of her and of their relationship.

She'd love to go back to Pakistan, but will never set foot in Dubai again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
OMG that reminds me. When I was working in Primrose Hill, Les Dennis Wrote us a letter saying he’d recently moved into the area and if he comes in, not to bother him for autographs! We were like.....yeah you sad twit, we’ll tell Jude Law not to bother you....tragic bleeping bellend.
jeez! I’d have to have a bit of fun with that. I’d write back saying can I have a photo? As ii don’t don’t know who the duck you are?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A friend of mine was there a couple of years ago and she said never again. She's white British and her husband is originally from Pakistan but has lived here for over 20 years.

A few years ago they were going to Pakistan to see his family and on the way back stopped off in Dubai for a few days.
She said the racism and name calling that they experienced as a couple was absolutely horrible.

On the other hand, she said that they didn't have any bad experiences in Pakistan and even though they didn't speak much English and she doesn't speak much Urdu, she got on great with his family and they were lovely to her.
She'd been very nervous going to see them as her husband is the only one of 6 brothers who married outside his culture.
She said people (especially kids) stared at her, but only because she's a pale, blue eyed blonde and the area where her in-laws live is quite rural and seeing a white person there is quite rare. She had little kids running up to her asking if they could touch her hair, but it was just pure curiosity.

The fact that Dubai is allegedly a modern country, the comments and abuse really shocked her. She said rural Pakistan was much more accepting of her and of their relationship.

She'd love to go back to Pakistan, but will never set foot in Dubai again.
Dubai is an incredibly racist country anyone that isn’t white and western will be mistaken for cleaners etc the pay gap will always be huge. And yep as a woman I was treated as completely below men

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Was it Emilie De Ravin he cheated on her with?
Many.

I read
Just watching the celeb juice Christmas special.

God Paloma Faith is annoying.

Have we heard any tea on Chris Kamara? I really hope he’s as friendly as he seems
Read an article about his growing up with few poc people. It was very sad, how much racism they , his family faced.

I read

Have we heard any tea on Chris Kamara? I really hope he’s as friendly as he seems
Read an article about his growing up with few poc people. It was very sad, how much racism they , his family faced.

I read

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen in the U.K. press that a married Premier League football player was caught in a drug fuelled gay sex orgy. Apparently there is Snapchat footage and it happened in Cheshire.

Any ideas which player it is?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny how they all gravitate towards a strict Arab country where women have no rights and have to be covered up to the eyeballs, yet these ones can’t wait to get their bits out and get away with it. How is it allowed?
Westerners who go to Dubai, as long as they stick to the compound can do what they want. A lot of the reality tv lot are getting freebies to advertise the hotels to their Brit followers ( as well as doing other things probably) My cousins live in Dubai. Its massively hypocritical as a society. Strict moralising ( particularly when it comes to women) on the surface and dripping in drink, drugs and prostitution below the surface. My cousins have got into all sorts of trouble with drugs over there.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Westerners who go to Dubai, as long as they stick to the compound can do what they want. A lot of the reality tv lot are getting freebies to advertise the hotels. My cousins live in Dubai. Its massively hypocritical as a society. Strict moralising ( particularly when it comes to women) on the surface and dripping in drink, drugs and prostitution below the surface. My cousins have got into all sorts of trouble with drugs over there.
Sounds like a dangerous, unpredictable place to go....luck will only take you so far. No thank you!

Oh and the hilarious baldwin saga continues..
This time its Donald trump junior who has waded into the fray....ooh careful donnie Alec won't like that...
If Alec can’t take the heat.....turnabout is fair play. Don Junior is taking his pot shots. Lol

Reactions: 12
What the duck has Derek Beckham done for the country? He's a self serving bleep that can't keep his cock in his pants and just happens to have made tons of money. Every good deed he has ever done has been for one reason only - to improve his public image.
Couldn’t agree more

Reactions: 11
Oh and the hilarious baldwin saga continues..
This time its Donald trump junior who has waded into the fray....ooh careful donnie Alec won't like that...
That's literally the fairest thing any Trump has said in decades 😄 and Don Jr is an utter moron but a stopped clock and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Westerners who go to Dubai, as long as they stick to the compound can do what they want. A lot of the reality tv lot are getting freebies to advertise the hotels to their Brit followers ( as well as doing other things probably) My cousins live in Dubai. Its massively hypocritical as a society. Strict moralising ( particularly when it comes to women) on the surface and dripping in drink, drugs and prostitution below the surface. My cousins have got into all sorts of trouble with drugs over there.
I was told as long as you’re only doing one thing illegal you’ll be ok...
There’s ladies nights held every night of the week where they give free drink to women but men have to pay
Also the Sheikh will decide on certain holiday days that if you break the law and get a fine you only pay 50%🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.