Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody on here has just realised that I am a neighbour!!! When discussing James corden!!! Funny...
I won't out you Father!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Funny how they all gravitate towards a strict Arab country where women have no rights and have to be covered up to the eyeballs, yet these ones can’t wait to get their bits out and get away with it. How is it allowed?
I have always wondered the same thing.

Reactions: 4
Because he is an obnoxious t**t. But thats just my personal opinion.
[/QUOTE
Apparently an email of his was leaked where he was effing and blinding and enraged because he had not received one yet. Some derogatory remarks were allegedly made about the people who make the decision! Since then.....nothing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Funny how they all gravitate towards a strict Arab country where women have no rights and have to be covered up to the eyeballs, yet these ones can’t wait to get their bits out and get away with it. How is it allowed?
I mean I lived in Dubai it’s more debouched than any other country I’ve been to so can’t say I am surprised at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.