Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul Nicholls is rumoured to have a massive cock. (Allegedly...😉)

That’s my first (and probably last post) on this thread 🤪😂
“That’s my first (and probably last post) on this thread”

so, in and out then

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beckham did well on a small amount of footballing talent. Until we finally win something his last gasp goal against Greece to get us to the World Cup Finals will be legendary. People forget that he‘s not that bright and mixed with god like adoration this is not a good cocktail. Posh and her team clearly manipulated him in the early days, a bit like MM and Harry. They are both now too Self important and feel entitled. Not a nice place to be.

Lewis Hamilton wise he lives in tax exile so that should preclude him from a knighthood. Achievement wise he has done well but as George Russell proved the car makes a difference. That said if it were only the car Mercedes could save millions by getting a lesser known driver in so Lewis must have something
Big names bring biiiig sponsorship money ..

Reactions: 5
( Said in my best Towie voice ) 😉

Sorry - That was supposed to follow my “Shut Up” post ( I’ll get my coat ) ....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beckham did well on a small amount of footballing talent. Until we finally win something his last gasp goal against Greece to get us to the World Cup Finals will be legendary. People forget that he‘s not that bright and mixed with god like adoration this is not a good cocktail. Posh and her team clearly manipulated him in the early days, a bit like MM and Harry. They are both now too Self important and feel entitled. Not a nice place to be.

Lewis Hamilton wise he lives in tax exile so that should preclude him from a knighthood. Achievement wise he has done well but as George Russell proved the car makes a difference. That said if it were only the car Mercedes could save millions by getting a lesser known driver in so Lewis must have something
Hamilton has entered the discussion for best driver ever. All the greats had good cars behind them like Schumacher and Senna.

All Beckham was good for was taking corners. One of the most over hyped players ever.

Reactions: 17
ssse eat SS try TDs

But Hamilton now lives in Monaco and doesn’t pay UK tax
Re Rebecca Loos et al - women are always blamed. It goes back to Eve tempting Adam with the apple. Men are never to blame 😉

Thanks for the Heat article - I’ll have a read.
It’s a common misconception that Lewis doesn’t pay tax. He does and is in the top 5000 of people paying the most tax in the UK; according to HMRC UK Income Tax Liabilities Statistics 2019
Ps. Edited to include source of information

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just looked to see who's on Jools Holland's Hootenanny tonight.

I think it's a sure sign of old age when you look at the list and go, "Who?... Who?... Oh they're still alive!... Who?.. I've heard of them, but meh!... Who? duck it, what we got saved on the Sky box babe?"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember Sharon Osbourne attacking Rebecca on Celebrity X Factor, or whatever it is was. I know she kissed and told and I'm not defending that but I notice she got most of the hate and Beckham came out of it relatively unscathed.
And she really had no room to talk seeing as she and Ozzy got together whilst he was still married to his first wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Feel weird posting this here, as I don't consider this woman a celeb. But as Dubai porta potties were discussed in the last thread...

Seems Chloe Ferry is in Dubai on "a business trip", flying from a Tier 3 area.

Oh and what's going on with her right arm? Popeye's spinach diet, or a bad Photoshop? View attachment 362412
Funny how they all gravitate towards a strict Arab country where women have no rights and have to be covered up to the eyeballs, yet these ones can’t wait to get their bits out and get away with it. How is it allowed?

Reactions: 27
I was on holiday in Egypt years and years ago and got split up from my hubby going through security. I had my 1 year old in a buggy and got all in a flap trying to put the buggy down to go through the scanner and keep hold of the baby, as well as the 10,000 bags I seemed to have hanging off me.... anyway, some bloke behind asked if I needed some help. Took the buggy off me, put it through the scanner. Helped me with my bags. Then held the baby while I put myself back to rights.
I was sweating like a pig, leaking milk (🤮) and he was gorgeous! Turns out to be Callum Best
That is nice to hear!

Reactions: 8
If anyone needs a laugh, then this guy is hilarious!! He does brilliant impressions of the Kartrashians!!
And Happy New Year Tattlers!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you think there is a correlation between penis size and successful male actors?

Like if we could measure the johnsons belonging to the Top 100 male actors, would they on average have bigger mickeys than a random sample of 100 non actors?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think there is a correlation between penis size and successful male actors?

Like if we could measure the johnsons belonging to the Top 100 male actors, would they on average have bigger mickeys than a random sample of 100 non actors?
Who knows?? As I said “Allegedly”...😉

Reactions: 1
Paul Nicholls is rumoured to have a massive cock. (Allegedly...😉)

That’s my first (and probably last post) on this thread 🤪😂
I think that was in a show called Clapham Junction, he showed his cock on screen. It was big and circumcised.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Would we use the same metrics to measure how wide an actresses' vagina is to correlate success? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.