Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a contestant getting pulled apart by the judges on BGT for his song choice. He calmly pointed out in response that he hadn’t wanted to sing the song but that the producers had made him, and Ant and Dec even backed him up because Simon in particular was so awful to him.

Reactions: 16
I remember a contestant getting pulled apart by the judges on BGT for his song choice. He calmly pointed out in response that he hadn’t wanted to sing the song but that the producers had made him, and Ant and Dec even backed him up because Simon in particular was so awful to him.
I’m glad ant and dec stood up for the person!!

Reactions: 14
Twice now the DM have posted articles about Damon Albarn looking ‘weary’ with photos showing this.

Wonder if they’re hinting at something?

Reactions: 12
Twice now the DM have posted articles about Damon Albarn looking ‘weary’ with photos showing this.

Wonder if they’re hinting at something?
Do you remember when he made a complete twit of himself at an awards show (maybe the brits?) a few years ago. Up on stage lecturing about politics I think, he looked totally wasted and subsequently outraged that people were ignoring him. Wonder what’s up? Alcoholic? Heroin?

Reactions: 9
I wasn't always comfortable about how they dealt with Chandlers dad........
Why?

From memory, they showed that Chandler was embarrassed about his father but loved him nonetheless.

It also showed the mother and father taking shots at each other.

Seemed realistic and not phobic in the slightest.

I could totally be misremembering of course, but interested in your thoughts.

Reactions: 12
Back on the smack maybe?
In the photos you can see in the second one he has a small paper bag in his hand. He must shove it into his pocket when he spots the person taking photos and goes and gets a coffee which suddenly appears in the following photos. I don’t think paps hang around him or anything? Perhaps it’s just an opportunist civilian photo - honestly its a sad state of society when you can’t pop out for a bit of mid morning smack without some curtain twitcher grassing you up! 🤣

Why?

From memory, they showed that Chandler was embarrassed about his father but loved him nonetheless.

I remember Chandler saying he walked him on his dad and the pool boy, that must’ve been nice for him. Did the dad eventually duck off and leave them? And his mum got off with Ross, 🤮 poor Chandler.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely seems to have set out to bag herself a wealthy, upper class man. I’m sure she’s with another posho now too!
..., I actually have some gossip on her most recent ex.... he has been up to no good whilst he has a new girlfriend....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why?

I must admit I found the characters of Chandler, his mum and dad all reacting in ways that seemed pretty normal given the context etc. His mum and dad barbing with each other after a complicated break up is perfectly normal and to be expected surely.

Chandler being uncomfortable with his father having an affair when he was young and breaking the family up. And also being uncomfortable with his hyper sexual mother.

I'm quite happy to be told why it was transphobic, but I personally didn't find it problematic in that sense. Particularly surprising given that trans storylines were not exactly common in that era. It was surprisingly reasonable to me.

Compared to the total lack of catty comments towards Carol and Susan for having an affair while Carol was married to Ross.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it was the fact that the audience was invited to find the sheer fact that Chandler’s Dad dresses as a woman hilarious.

Reactions: 4
Why?

I think that the fact that it was done for amusement, (although I will say not in any malicious) made me pause for thought, as I knew someone going through transition at the time who had watched Friends, but found the episodes with Chandlers Dad difficult.

Saying that, my gf and I went to see a stage show called 'Yes Prime Minister' which was based on the old TV series (same writers, new cast). There was a part where in order to seal a trade deal, The President of an Asiatic republic insists he gets the gift of having sex with a 15 year old girl. The way it was set up made everyone in the auidence laugh uproariously, but my gf and I looked at each other, and were thinking 'WTF is this in any way funny?' This is pre-Saville revelations, but I came out of the show thinking am I a prude, or too woke or something?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry for the change of subject, but I know someone who was at Kate Moss’s 30th birthday party. Apparently it was grim, seedy and not at all glamorous. A lot of smack. Apparently there was a queue of guys outside her bedroom door waiting turns to go in and duck her at her request. Seriously gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Sorry for the change of subject, but I know someone who was at Kate Moss’s 30th birthday party. Apparently it was grim, seedy and not at all glamorous. A lot of smack. Apparently there was a queue of guys outside her bedroom door waiting turns to go in and duck her at her request. Seriously gross.
I’m sorry but i don’t believe that at all

Reactions: 21
It was well documented at the time and she sued. She had a very seedy phase whilst on heroin.

Reactions: 2
Was she into smack as well? I though it was just cocaine.

Reactions: 2
You need to post this in the Primrose Hill Set thread! You will win the thread and forever be a hero :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You need to post this in the Primrose Hill Set thread! You will win the thread and forever be a hero :D
To be honest you don’t believe everything you see and hear! With the type of hedonistic crowd she was a part of, I wouldn’t put it a past her! ( I could believe it happened)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.