Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The current lot look to be offended because it’s all they’ve got. They spend half their lives on a screen and don’t go out and live life. They’re not self starters and have too much time to think.

Of course current views have moved on for the better, generally, but with the advent of social media the dinosaurs and idiots are so much more vocal.

People before were too busy having lives to get caught up in wokeness or cancel culture.

I am generalising massively of course.

Reactions: 15
What was your opinion of her I’m guessing If she was long term friends with your mom etc she was nice?!
was she clean at this time too?
So I was about 12 at the time and she was really nice, wasn’t so open about how she lost her nose (told me she had a car crash) but we was always round hers and visa versa.
she was clean at the time but relapsed again, this was before her youngest was born. My mum took her son in for 6 months and my Nan use to have him while my mum was at work. We did a lot for her but her husband was very controlling.

my dad cheated on my mum and got her in a lot of debt and Kevin made dani stop being friends with my mum (they had been friends 5 years and lived in each other’s pockets) in case my mum wanted money from then which she wouldn’t have!! Dani then wrote a book about when she went into rehab and there was no mention of my mum and how she use to drive to danis in the middle of the night when she was struggling and how we had Kai for 6 months (for free).

my mum was still friends with sue (danis mum)and she told dani what a tit place my mum was in because my dad and she didn’t reach out once!

once danis marriage to Kev broke down she came running back to my mum but my mum couldn’t forgive her!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
There was def an orgy, or multiple orgies, at kate mosses 30th but the idea she had a load of men queuing at the door of her suite in claridges to drop their load over her is laughable.
Besides my understanding is a lot of people find heroin completely kills their Sex drive and is well known to stop men getting elections. So not sure that would be their priority. It sounds like an urban legend

Reactions: 14
The current lot look to be offended because it’s all they’ve got. They spend half their lives on a screen and don’t go out and live life. They’re not self starters and have too much time to think.

Of course current views have moved on for the better, generally, but with the advent of social media the dinosaurs and idiots are so much more vocal.

People before were too busy having lives to get caught up in wokeness or cancel culture.

I am generalising massively of course.
It’s only the same as our parents telling us political correctness had gone mad because we didn’t like them saying darkie or p***

😳😳who is this

Reactions: 11
It’s only the same as our parents telling us political correctness had gone mad because we didn’t like them saying darkie or p***

😳😳who is this
Those are words my parents didn’t ever use (we’d have been killed if we’d said them) and I’m a child of the 70s.

I think the ideology is moving in the right direction but people seem so bogged down with crap. People’s faces are stuck in their phones and they’re missing out on having a life. I’m guilty of it too to an extent.

Reactions: 13
Distinctly remember recently Twitter tried to cancel j Cole for lyrics he’d written which they thought dissed women or black women or something and they had just got the meaning completely wrong and missed the point 😭😭😭 J COLE of all people hating on black women come on woke people make it make sense

so my (now ex) manager recently in the office was telling an anecdote and used the term “coloured man”

he is 35
I am 32
I do not understand how anyone below the age of 80 is still saying coloured ???

Reactions: 11
Agree. My nephew is 26 (I'm the youngest of all his aunts/uncles at 41) but sometimes that 15 year gap seems so big.
He's just so 'woke' (I HATE that word) and politically correct about absolutely everything. It's as though he tries to be offended or insulted.
No offence to your nephew but I HATE people like that...... I'm 46...No time for all this "wokeness" SHITE. My eldest is 18 and is one of the eternally offended.. She gives me a pain in my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Distinctly remember recently Twitter tried to cancel j Cole for lyrics he’d written which they thought dissed women or black women or something and they had just got the meaning completely wrong and missed the point 😭😭😭 J COLE of all people hating on black women come on woke people make it make sense

so my (now ex) manager recently in the office was telling an anecdote and used the term “coloured man”

he is 35
I am 32
People grow up in different families- some are massively racist, some are just of their time. A 35 YO saying coloured is to me, either racist, or South African (and there is not always much different between the two anyway 😭)

Reactions: 8
It seems like such a jump from when the wokeness started. I’m 30 and I have a younger lot at my work they are only about five years younger than me but they get offended about everything and fight for the rights of every group / everything, e.g they’re vegan, they’ll go to climate change rallies, constantly posting for trans lives matters, blm, feminist quotes etc etc and none of that is a bad thing at all but I feel like there is such a generation gap when there really isn’t a big age difference. I just feel in my early twenties me and my friends were more worried about going out and getting drunk, again, obviously it’s great things are moving in the right direction but I just don’t remember caring enough about other issues at that age. I think I might not have explained myself very well as it’s probably made myself come across worse in this but just going by some other comments, I can’t figure out when we had this shift.

Reactions: 25
Sorry for the change of subject, but I know someone who was at Kate Moss’s 30th birthday party. Apparently it was grim, seedy and not at all glamorous. A lot of smack. Apparently there was a queue of guys outside her bedroom door waiting turns to go in and duck her at her request. Seriously gross.
No way!!! I used to be totally obsessed with Kate Moss weird as duck sounding 30th birthday! Tell me everything you know, did they go back to the suite at claridges or just the house party? What tea did they spill? What do you mean by grim- did they have to shag Sadie?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It seems like such a jump from when the wokeness started. I’m 30 and I have a younger lot at my work they are only about five years younger than me but they get offended about everything and fight for the rights of every group / everything, e.g they’re vegan, they’ll go to climate change rallies, constantly posting for trans lives matters, blm, feminist quotes etc etc and none of that is a bad thing at all but I feel like there is such a generation gap when there really isn’t a big age difference. I just feel in my early twenties me and my friends were more worried about going out and getting drunk, again, obviously it’s great things are moving in the right direction but I just don’t remember caring enough about other issues at that age. I think I might not have explained myself very well as it’s probably made myself come across worse in this but just going by some other comments, I can’t figure out when we had this shift.
I don’t know about this. We were massive woke in the early 2000s, just in a different way, fighting a different fight. You wouldn’t believe the constant chorus of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GORN MADDDD from
The older generation if you challenged them
On sexism or racism that’s beyond unacceptable tiday

maybe it skips a generation, and each generation that has to fight leaves the world a bit more relaxed for the next generation?
Then a generation later the cycle starts again. Would explain why you feel differently to those a few years younger

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about this. We were massive woke in the early 2000s, just in a different way, fighting a different fight. You wouldn’t believe the constant chorus of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GORN MADDDD from
The older generation if you challenged them
On sexism or racism that’s beyond unacceptable tiday

maybe it skips a generation, and each generation that has to fight leaves the world a bit more relaxed for the next generation?
Then a generation later the cycle starts again. Would explain why you feel differently to those a few years younger
That makes sense what your saying! I didn’t even think about previous generations having different causes and fights! But yes the world probably changes for the better and then for example my generation the way has already been paved for us so we were more relaxed and then there are further causes and changes that need to be made! I like your opinion with that!

Reactions: 3

he is 35
I am 32

I'm 39 and growing up in 80s/90s black wasn't appropriate and coloured was deemed better, then you have people of colour which was used in the 00s. Now black is acceptable.

The problem with politically correct words is they change from one generation to another and people lose track of what they can and can't say.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.