Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Kelly Brook when she was with Jason Statham....lovely girl and very pretty but a bit dense.

Reactions: 9
I met Kelly Brook when she was with Jason Statham....lovely girl and very pretty but a bit dense.
Talking of dense ex Big Breakfast presenters, who else remember when Donna Air asked the Corrs how they all met??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Talking of dense ex Big Breakfast presenters, who else remember when Donna Air asked the Corrs how they all met??
Have you heard Donna Air’s accent these days? Who is she kidding? I remember when you made Cheryl sound like the Queen love, no amount of talking posh will hide that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Parking myself 🚗 wonder what celebs I’ll be googling nude photos of in this thread... 😂 Lorraine Kelly scarred me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you heard Donna Air’s accent these days? Who is she kidding? I remember when you made Cheryl sound like the Queen love, no amount of talking posh will hide that 😂
Didn't she go out with James Middleton for ages? Guess she probably had to change her accent to fit in.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Just seen Laura Whittmore and Ian Sterling got married in Ireland last month.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the Star Wars goss! Sorry, I don’t know how to bring forward a quoted post from another thread.

I think the R2/3PO stuff is fairly well known but I didn’t know 3PO was generally disliked. I wouldn’t blame him for being grumpy about being stuck in those metal plates all day, though...

That was a shame about Peter Mayhew to whoever had that encounter, although I love the Carrie story!

Reactions: 3
Didn't she go out with James Middleton for ages? Guess she probably had to change her accent to fit in.
She was with Damien Aspinall for 7 years before that as well - has a daughter with him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.