Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah fab. Nice place. I had a friend from there. Sadly he was killed in a hit and run a few years ago. Lovely lad. You possibly heard about it.
Sad to say quite a few hit and runs around here. We have a lot of twisty roads where people go too fast. My own uncle had a crash (no one was injured but him), as he thought he was on a clear patch of road, but found there was oil on a bend and wallop! Thankfully all he had was broken knee cap.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I went to the MK bowl once over 20 years ago for the Ozfest and my main memories were ‘Mexican waves’ with rubbish that had been set on fire 😦 Oh and me asking my mate to lend me a band T-shirt so I didn’t feel like the odd one out and I spent the day wearing a Marilyn Manson shirt with the words ‘smells like children’ on it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I worked at Horizon for my work experience when I was 15. Was how I started music journalism. Graham Torrington's show, my mum used to call in doing different voices and doing silly requests. 🤣

At The Bowl I saw Bon Jovi, REM, Slipknot / Marilyn Manson, Guns n' Roses, Green Day and Foo Fighters. Concerts at the Don's Stadium are even better. Saw Rammstein there.

I only went to Bletchley Park for the first time two years ago. I do love living in MK, it gets s lot of stock, but it's a great place to live.

Where in Bucks are you?
👋😁 helloooo fellow MKer!
yeah I agree. It’s a bit of a joke nationally but I think that comes from the stereotype (concrete, roundabouts) which as we know is largely bs. Was just saying to my flat mate the other day how MK is actually 10x greener than most other places due to the grid system! I always tell people it’s a nice place to grow up anyhow.

On that note I discovered the MK grime/road man scene yesterday. Had no idea there was one gang in MK let alone several 🤣 and the funny thing is I YouTubed some of their videos and that MK6 gang actually aren’t half bad. I mean lyrically left a lot to be desired but their flow impressed me 🤣

• Haha
👋😁 helloooo fellow MKer!
yeah I agree. It’s a bit of a joke nationally but I think that comes from the stereotype (concrete, roundabouts) which as we know is largely bs. Was just saying to my flat mate the other day how MK is actually 10x greener than most other places due to the grid system! I always tell people it’s a nice place to grow up anyhow.

On that note I discovered the MK grime/road man scene yesterday. Had no idea there was one gang in MK let alone several 🤣 and the funny thing is I YouTubed some of their videos and that MK6 gang actually aren’t half bad. I mean lyrically left a lot to be desired but their flow impressed me 🤣
I had to do a couple of concerts 20 years ago in the centre of MK. The place was nice and spacey, but I felt that it had no atmosphere, and was like a soviet planned city, but as I say it 20 years ago, and I do have a friend who lives in MK and that it is much better.

Reactions: 2
Is everyone braced for the annual Mail Online pictures of Emma Forbes on holiday in Barbados ?

it’s almost as guaranteed as Christmas Day falling on the 25th of December

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I nearly forgot MKs 50th anniversary (of existing LOL) and they celebrated by

wait for it

COMMISSIONING 50 NEW “concrete” COWS FROM VARIOUS ARTISTS AND DOTTING THEM ROUND THE CITY

I have a pic of the diamonte one on my IG but phone slightly dead can’t copy here hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no celeb gossip but just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and that we all have a much Happier New Year and tons more celeb gossip👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had to do a couple of concerts 20 years ago in the centre of MK. The place was nice and spacey, but I felt that it had no atmosphere, and was like a soviet planned city, but as I say it 20 years ago, and I do have a friend who lives in MK and that it is much better.
Yeah, if you go to the city centre, only visit the train, or coach station, or just pass through his the grid roads, it can feel soulless.

If you visit the homes and communities that's were the soul is. I'm lucky to live in an older part of MK, albeit in a newer house and it's a lovely community.

Reactions: 4
The New York club kid / party host Michael Alig has died...did anyone see the film Party Monster about him and the club kids lifestyle? Really interesting story...he’d been released a few years ago after serving time for murder of his DJ / drug dealer..
There is a really interesting podcast about him. Extraordinary stories podcast, episode 41 dark and dirty. (Would also recommend this podcast in general, its fabulous and the host is a wee dote)

Hello Miss Demenaour. How was Xmas?
Have you seen Zoe’s expose of X Factor? It’s a disgrace what they do to these people, setting them up to fail!
Apparently she was co-erced into her choice, and they deliberately have people waiting for hours and hours.Thats why she was pissed off, I don’t dis-believe it,

Well Tatlers, I’m logging off now so that Santa can do his stuff. Thank you everyone here for keeping me grounded when I’ve felt my head is about to explode. It’s been a fucker of a year, we lost two very dear members of our family, one only 20.yo. But coming on here and being part of this clan has helped me so much as just for a few minutes I can stop thinking about the devastation of my family and smile, sometimes even belly laugh. Happy Holidays whatever you’re celebrating. ♥♥
You have my sincere sympathy, that’s heart breaking re family members, especially 20 year old, although if you love someone they’re always too young, but that’s especially tough.
it’s interesting, that we engage in pointless shallow gossip, yet many have found ourselves doing so to alleviate heartache. I had to replace my one outlet of true enjoyment, kyboshed by COVID, which I found after so many years of caring responsibilities.
others have lost close family, relationships careers, etc.
what a rum complex lot humans are.
what hardship has taught me though, is whatever we are, whoever we are, we all bleed, we all lose those we love,
we share a common humanity.

Apparently John Hamm is called the “Hammaconda” for his extensive provision in the trouser dept.

Simon Cowbell paid for Johnathan King s legal charges. And it's odd how his agent max Clifford was bumped off
Birds of a feather flock together? I’d love a tell all book on him!

LDNtea and any other newbies or non-posters, welcome aboard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Have you seen Zoe’s expose of X Factor? It’s a disgrace what they do to these people, setting them up to fail!
Apparently she was co-erced into her choice, and they deliberately have people waiting for hours and hours.Thats why she was pissed off, I don’t dis-believe it,

You have my sincere sympathy, that’s heart breaking re family members, especially 20 year old, although if you love someone they’re always too young, but that’s especially tough.
it’s interesting, that we engage in pointless shallow gossip, yet many have found ourselves doing so to alleviate heartache. I had to replace my one outlet of true enjoyment, kyboshed by COVID, which I found after so many years of caring responsibilities.
others have lost close family, relationships careers, etc.
what a rum complex lot humans are.
what hardship has taught me though, is whatever we are, whoever we are, we all bleed, we all lose those we love,
we share a common humanity.

Apparently John Hamm is called the “Hammaconda”
for his extensive provision in the trouser dept.

Birds of a feather flock together? I’d love a tell all book on him!

LDNtea and any other newbies or non-posters, welcome aboard.
I love that you mention a common humanity and a heartfelt note about humans, followed by Hammaconda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, if you go to the city centre, only visit the train, or coach station, or just pass through his the grid roads, it can feel soulless.

If you visit the homes and communities that's were the soul is. I'm lucky to live in an older part of MK, albeit in a newer house and it's a lovely community.
Loving the MK chat. I grew up there but moved away when I was 14 and still miss it. It was a lovely place to grow up. Fond memories of falling asleep listening to late night love with Graham Torrington haha

Reactions: 6
This is a thread made straight after that episode in 2012 so people were seeing it for what it was ages ago https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1720598/that-p-nk-singer

Reactions: 5
Loving the MK chat. I grew up there but moved away when I was 14 and still miss it. It was a lovely place to grow up. Fond memories of falling asleep listening to late night love with Graham Torrington haha
Now that’s a flashback! I’m in South Wales, but used to love listening to Late Night Love with Graham Torrington on my way home from being a barmaid...some of those calls were incredible!

Reactions: 7
I used to love Kate Moss growing up but heard some v unpleasant things about her. She or her friends allegedly ruined a rental property in the Cotswolds.they were completely off their heads. When I say ruin I mean completely trashed it. When the local papers wanted to report on it she set her solicitors on them, threatening to bankrupt the local paper. Back then I am talking mid 2000s I think she had Prince Charles solicitors on a retainer. She would threaten to sue at the drop of a hat. The whole don't explain don't complain mystery around her is genius and has served her very well. In years to come things will come our about her. Nasty, unpleasant piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
This doesn’t surprise me about Kate Moss and reminds me of another similar story I know. I can’t give away too much info as it will be too outing but here we go.
People we know own a stunning second home across the waters which they sometimes let during a famous foreign film event.
It was requested by the then partner now spouse of a flamboyant musician.
They completely trashed the home too.
It goes to show that money doesn’t buy class.

Reactions: 23
Rose in the sunshine, I was for many years a huge Kate Moss fan and thought she was stunningly beautiful. Well she still is but her litigious ways leave a lot to be desired. The rental home that was ruined was an investment property and it belonged to someone who was not a millionaire or who could fight an expensive legal battle with her. I also feel she is extremely well connected to get away with what she has over the years with her 'partying'.

Reactions: 21
Kate Moss is paying for all that excess in her twenties and thirties.She looks like tit and she is only 46.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.