Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Steps, got nothing against them either, they’re just not my cup of tea. But I vaguely remember when that really unfortunate confusion happened (with the other, evil Ian Watkins), and H tweeted in response.
I can’t remember the exact wording, but he was so dignified, and basically pointed out that it may be annoying for him to have the same name, but that his thoughts were with the victims. It was very empathetic and non-egotistical. I wish I could remember it more clearly, but I was so impressed with how he dealt with such a sensitive situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Sea

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
My ex was a pilot for a private jet company and I worked onboard as a flight attendant. Here is the juiciest gossip I have:
- Lewis Hamilton is 100% gay. I walked in on him and a male friend (very awkward). He used to travel with Nicole and without her. She was a complete beard. She needed to boast her rep in UK and rumours were circulating about him so it was a win/win situation. Nicole was lovely and very friendly. Lewis was very quiet.
- David and Victoria Beckham were always absolutely lovely and seemed to get on well (although I never saw any ‘romantic’ gestures between them). I also know that David has many affairs which Victoria knows about.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z are great sports- my niece had a turn with ‘Barnaby Bear’ for school (you have to take the bear on holiday). My ex asked Beyoncé and Jay Z to take a photo with the bear and they did! Needless to say, the teacher was in shock

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

eyeballs

VIP Member
I just saw a tik-tok that said Gordon Brown and Shakira are good friends. I googled it and it appears to be true. Friends for over 10 years.
Have that Christmas Eve random goss.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

PeteM

VIP Member
She was raped. Cowell said that if she didn't talk about it to the press, he'd make sure that she'd get an album deal. She did, but he also ensured that it received little promotion. She was then dropped.

He is a cunt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Reverend

VIP Member
I disagree with the statement that 'Boris Johnson is a ****. To me he is a Total and utter lying bastard, who can't keep it in his pants, has led his kids up to ridicule, fucked up his family life, fucked up London (Yeah, thanks for getting Crossrail into the shit), fucked up any chance of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe being released, gaslighted half the nation into feeling they were being victimised by the foreigners, managed to exceed the covid death toll per population than any of the other leading industrial nations, presided over the most corrupt government in modern UK history. This wouldn't have been a trip-off-the-tongue title though....

What I want to have for Xmas, is the Queen driving out of Buck House in a tank, and telling the Prime Arsewipe that he has 10 minutes to get out in favour of John Major or Gordon Brown, or she starts shelling. Then she starts shelling anyway......

I'm not a fan (and don;t get me started on Blair either.....).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Oh come on! Stop with the thread policing! I enjoyed that Boris post. It’s out of order to jump in whenever someone says something you disagree with and direct them to another thread. We have plenty of off-topic posts in this thread (like the paracetamol posts - I don’t see anyone trying to police that poster?) and we should all be grown up enough to deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Anthony Cotton - my boyfriend has owned a few bars. A couple years ago Anthony Cotton came into his bar with Kym Marsh. They were grinding on each other in the middle of the dancefloor and taking up a lot of room, Kym smacked into someone and an argument erupted. Anthony turned to the group of girls and said "dont you know who we are? I'm Sean off Corrie now fuck off" they didn't get the reaction they were aiming for. A group of lads started chanting 'wheeeeeeey it's Todd from Corrie' even though he plays Sean 🤣 they got a cob on and left shortly after

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

petitspois

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but I’d happily take on the role of beard if they paid my mortgage and didn’t give me any grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I've met Jedward a few times back in my cabin crew days.
They are two lovely genuine guys. Really polite, down to earth and lovely to chat with.
Regardless of what you might think of their music, I've never heard anyone say a bad word about them. No attitude or 'do you know who I am' about them.
They're never seen drunk or off their head falling out of clubs etc either, and as a lot of their fanbase are quite young kids, they do come across as a good influence.
I know they lost their Mum a couple of years ago and she was quite young. In her fifties I think :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Sorry for the change of subject, but I know someone who was at Kate Moss’s 30th birthday party. Apparently it was grim, seedy and not at all glamorous. A lot of smack. Apparently there was a queue of guys outside her bedroom door waiting turns to go in and fuck her at her request. Seriously gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

LDNtea

VIP Member
May I also say how fantastic I think it is that there is discussion of Anne Boleyn and co on this thread as if there is new tea to be had LOL genuinely it’s fab

• Haha
Reactions: 46