Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Moss is just a Coke snorting, leathery old boot now. I don’t think she even cares though.

Reactions: 30
(Sorry it's about HRH/The Royals, don't shout at me). Probably old news, as it was doing the rounds yesterday.

I saw this yesterday (the "deepfake" Queen's Speech from Channel 4) and I thought the dance routine was pretty funny. Daily Mail readers are OUTRAGED, but then, they're not known for their sense of humour.

(from 2:33)

And, Merry Christmas and Happy 2021 to all you Tattlers. Definitely the best new website I've discovered in recent times :) x

Here's how they made it, for anyone interested: Deepfake Queen: The Making of our 2020 Christmas Message

• Haha
Reactions: 9
(Sorry it's about HRH/The Royals, don't shout at me). Probably old news, as it was doing the rounds yesterday.

I saw this yesterday (the "deepfake" Queen's Speech from Channel 4) and I thought the dance routine was pretty funny. Daily Mail readers are OUTRAGED, but then, they're not known for their sense of humour.

(from 2:33)

And, Merry Christmas and Happy 2021 to all you Tattlers. Definitely the best new website I've discovered in recent times :) x
It was mildly amusing but not particularly brave in this day and age. Now if someone had done something like that back at the time of the 1977 Silver Jubilee or the 1981 Royal Wedding, on the other hand....

Reactions: 8
Regardless of who owns a property or whether the owners can or can’t afford to repair damage - it shouldn’t be trashed. It’s rude and disrespectful, and sadly it appears Kate Moss and this husband and his mates have no manners using their money and power to get away with badly behaved 😢

Reactions: 21
I can third this!! I was in Chelmsford Nandos and he was acting like an absolute prick. Pretending not to hear when someone asked for an autograph. I think he brought dinner for the whole table of about 7/8 too. I think he had a black card though. Not 100% sure.
I’ve just seen one of your comments on a previous thread on here and realised we must of gone to the same school. Love that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Regardless of who owns a property or whether the owners can or can’t afford to repair damage - it shouldn’t be trashed. It’s rude and disrespectful, and sadly it appears Kate Moss and this husband and his mates have no manners using their money and power to get away with badly behaved 😢
It’s always seemed odd to me. Of course if a party gets a bit mad things might be ruined accidentally (spillages or something knocked over) but I’ve never understood the appeal in just trashing a place

Reactions: 14
Does anyone follow the cast from Selling Sunset? I posted this on their thread but it’s quite quiet.
What’s the deal with this Katy Johnson that’s popped up on Jason’s Instagram lately? Is she dating Jason? She’s a beg. She was married to Max Evans (brother of Thom & Dancing On Ice contestant). But they were married for a short time. She sold all the wedding stuff a few days after wedding and when they split she done a go fund me to travel Europe. Certainly has latched on and got her feet under the table.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s always seemed odd to me. Of course if a party gets a bit mad things might be ruined accidentally (spillages or something knocked over) but I’ve never understood the appeal in just trashing a place
It always struck me as supreme arrogance. Its just very rich people telling The Little People they can do what they want, and so what? They'll just flash the cash and sort it out. Just like all the people they pretend to hate like rich executives and oil tycoons and politicians. They just think because they are cooler they should get away with it.

Reactions: 11
Hello Miss Demenaour. How was Xmas?
Have you seen Zoe’s expose of X Factor? It’s a disgrace what they do to these people, setting them up to fail!
Apparently she was co-erced into her choice, and they deliberately have people waiting for hours and hours.Thats why she was pissed off, I don’t dis-believe it,
Hello lovely. Yes, I watched one of her videos on the subject. Definitely believe Zoe's version of events.

the celeb diaries is bloody great!
Already making headway into it. Loving it so far.

The talk of Zoe Alexander reminds me of this girl that was on BGT in 2011... First off Simon and Amanda were being disrespectful to her by getting distracted by a fly, when they were supposed to be judging her. Then they judges were horrible to her about the song choice but she didn't pick the song or arrangement. She got really upset about it. I felt really bad for her :

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The talk of Zoe Alexander reminds me of this girl that was on BGT in 2011... First off Simon and Amanda were being disrespectful to her by getting distracted by a fly, when they were supposed to be judging her. Then they judges were horrible to her about the song choice but she didn't pick the song or arrangement. She got really upset about it. I felt really bad for her :

Omg. Poor girl. That was brutal. Simon Cowell was just horrible talking about her 'silly dress'. Wtf did that have to do with anything?
And haven't times changed from even 9 years ago - Amanda saying she had a 'good figure' seems so dated and inappropriate now. Thank god.

Reactions: 16
Omg. Poor girl. That was brutal. Simon Cowell was just horrible talking about her 'silly dress'. Wtf did that have to do with anything?
And haven't times changed from even 9 years ago - Amanda saying she had a 'good figure' seems so dated and inappropriate now. Thank god.
I read something the other day about how friends is not doing so well with gen Z due to a LOT of out of touch jokes etc like that (remember the male nanny?) and the fact everyone’s always white in it etc. You’re right it’s crazy how times have changed so much in just ten years or so

Reactions: 18
I read something the other day about how friends is not doing so well with gen Z due to a LOT of out of touch jokes etc like that (remember the male nanny?) and the fact everyone’s always white in it etc. You’re right it’s crazy how times have changed so much in just ten years or so
I wasn't always comfortable about how they dealt with Chandlers dad........

Reactions: 11
1994 - 2004 so 26 to 16 years ago!

Still agree with your point. I realised it was tit about season four, from then in couldn’t watch it.

Reactions: 3
I just wasted half an insomniac hour googling 😂. Should have just scrolled down
And when it comes up with 'Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe' I think if I click on, I'll end up on the dark web, so I scuttle away non the wiser! 😂
Thank Norb for the fact otherwise I'd be thinking there's a super injunction.

Was watching Kiss me Kate on TV today and the Hollywood actress Anne Miller's father had wanted a boy - so named his baby daughter Johnnie (Lucille Ann Collier).

• Haha
Was watching Kiss me Kate on TV today and the Hollywood actress Anne Miller's father had wanted a boy - so named his baby daughter Johnnie (Lucille Ann Collier).
That was still happening fairly recently where I live - I know people about the same age as me called Hugheen and Donalda.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.